Ice skating fixed for real - No more attack sliding movement (by Exalderan)

D1Z4STR

• 5 months later...
On 11/11/2021 at 11:18 AM, TechAngel85 said:

I seen this one a while back and ignored it because I've never really noticed this. I usually play in first-person. If there are no conflicts with the other animation mods, then I don't see any reason not to accept it. Just needs a bit of testing.

I use first person too.

On 11/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, Mercury71 said:

Tested this one. Nice little change.

Works for me. I vote to accept as well. Marked accepted for 2.1.0.

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

This mod has a patch for it in Nemesis. I assume that it should be checked? Haven't seen any talk of this.

It should, but we need to think about this mod and XPM+Nemesis mods. If we only use the XP32 meshes, need to see if this mod is still relevant. I use FP, so it matters little to me.

• 1 year later...

The mod updated yesterday, not only it's files, but also it's description. The author removed the dependency on Nemesis, the included behaviour file can also just be used as a replacer file (which of course can then conflict with other mods modifying the same file). This might be interesting regarding the discussion on Nemesis, since this is the only mod which needed Nemesis as a prerequisite.

• Like 3