Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine (by Shikyo Kira)

DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine by Shikyo Kira
Wiki Link

This mod replaces FNIS and is the tool that seems to support the most mods anymore. I have tested it out with STEP, and I ran into no issues, and it enabled me to try out a few different other animation mods that require it. It is pretty much plug-n-play. I had been having issues while testing with an FNIS generated skeleton where my character would entirely disappear, which I believe to be due to an animation\skeleton bug. It will be difficult to tell if this fixes it, as it was an issue that typically would go away upon relaunch of the game.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Dovahkiin3264 said:

I have no idea if this is the place where I report something. Anyway, here's this1138033305_Screenshot2021-09-21222507.thumb.png.ef631d4e89005bc7a051b8fa4690108d.png

I dont know if anyone here knows alot about Nemesis. I use it in my setup.

1. In your picture you have checked every patch. Do you really have all those mods installed? Only check installed mods.

2. After checking a mod in the patch list you should "update" engine before layunching the behaviour engine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had to add a process exclusion to Windows Defender or generation would fail:

Checking engine version
Engine is up to date
Version Code: 9291-4678

Initializing behavior generation

Mod Checked 1: nemesis
Mod installed: XPMSE

ERROR(6002): An exception has occured while patching. Report to Nemesis' author immediately
File: _1stperson\0_master.txt
Message: copy_file: The system cannot find the path specified.: "cached_behaviors\SSE\_1stperson\0_master.hkx", "d:\games\steamlibrary10\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\0_master.hkx"

Failed to generate behavior

2 hours ago, alphaniner said:

I had to add a process exclusion to Windows Defender or generation would fail:

This has nothing to do with the mod itself. But it seem that having to make exclusion in Defender becomes more and more frequent. I am on Windows 11 and have no problem with Nemesis but i do since i upgraded to W11 had to make exceptions for DynDOLOD and some others.

13 hours ago, Mercury71 said:

This has nothing to do with the mod itself.

I mean, it's not an indication of anything wrong with the mod, but I'd argue it does have something to do with the mod.

In any case, I only mentioned it for the benefit of others who may run into the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...