CoMAP - Common Marker Addon Project (by Jelidity and Parapets)

DoubleYou

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DoubleYou said:

You're missing a lot of object lod. Please rerun DynDOLOD and ensure my rules are loaded and that the \ rule has Level 32 set to level0. 

Darn, i follow the settings in STEP 2.0 :)

Going a bit ot here.. If i rerun DynDOLOD should i rerun Occlusion again after?

Edited by Mercury71

30 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I really like this one. Tooling required by map MAs, or is this functional OOtB?

I dont understand a word of that. But i am using "A Clear Map of Skyrim and Other Worlds".

Typical i screwed up something when i just rerun DynDOLOD to get the map with more more details and the wings on windmills disapered. Now trying to rerun TexGen to it will not finish saying i am missing some imperial dungeon file. OMG do i hate Skyrim!

21 minutes ago, Mercury71 said:

I dont understand a word of that. But i am using "A Clear Map of Skyrim and Other Worlds".

Typical i screwed up something when i just rerun DynDOLOD to get the map with more more details and the wings on windmills disapered. Now trying to rerun TexGen to it will not finish saying i am missing some imperial dungeon file. OMG do i hate Skyrim!

I wasn't able to read the mod description at length, so was asking if map MAs (mod authors) must incorporate this mod's resources into their mods or if it simply works out of the box (OOtB). Sorry ... I hate typing :P

18 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I wasn't able to read the mod description at length, so was asking if map MAs (mod authors) must incorporate this mod's resources into their mods or if it simply works out of the box (OOtB).

Works just fine out of the box. :)

• Thanks 1