Smooth Shores Patches (by Step Modifications)

TechAngel85

There appears to be a gap issue at the junction between cells -38, -3 (00007605) and -38, -4 (00007624) in the Reach, between Smooth Shores which changes the landscape of both, and Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods, which only changes the landscape of the former, and wins in load order. This is mostly noticeable when crossing the river coming from the north. Circled in red in screenshot below.

image.png

The landscape of either cell is not covered by the 'Smooth Shores - Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods Patch', as far as I can tell. I can write a bug on Nexus if you like, though I'm hesitant to do so until someone else confirms the issue.

Thanks.

16 hours ago, Mousetick said:

There appears to be a gap issue at the junction between cells -38, -3 (00007605) and -38, -4 (00007624) in the Reach, between Smooth Shores which changes the landscape of both, and Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods, which only changes the landscape of the former, and wins in load order. This is mostly noticeable when crossing the river coming from the north. Circled in red in screenshot below.

image.png

The landscape of either cell is not covered by the 'Smooth Shores - Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods Patch', as far as I can tell. I can write a bug on Nexus if you like, though I'm hesitant to do so until someone else confirms the issue.

Thanks.

Tech will be looking at SS in relation to SLaWF in the coming days I think, so creating the bug report on SS would be good, since it will be a reminder to validate your findings against both SLaWF and LFfGM.

EDIT: actually, Tech created a Big Report on SS as a reminder, so you could add your findings as a comment to that.