z929669

• 2 months later...

I just install ENB Light 0.98 Alpha 2 with z's instructions and I get the same error. You just went into the 01 - Base\Vanilla Torch folder, created a folder named meshes, and moved the weapons folder into the new meshes folder just created?

Yep. It's just a torch nif.

Trying to figure out this messy fire mod setup we have now in testing. I think we need a dedicated thread on fire testing this go around, as it is all way too confusing as it currently is. Probably the reason why your screens and @z929669's screens look so different.

I believe New Thinner Torch is nixed in the current testing env, and this uses the one provided by Embers XD ... not at my PC so can't specify all until then. Also, Embers XD has been updated, so we will need to modify relevant testing OPs.

• 5 weeks later...

We need to determine exactly what to install and configure for this one. v0.98 Alpha 2 is probably the way to go, but there are also several optional files that we may want as well. I defer to Tech for all of this stuff as the main lighting/ENB developer

30 minutes ago, z929669 said:

We need to determine exactly what to install and configure for this one. v0.98 Alpha 2 is probably the way to go, but there are also several optional files that we may want as well. I defer to Tech for all of this stuff as the main lighting/ENB developer

We don't need any of the optional files on the mod page.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TechAngel85 said:

I have updated the mod page with developmental instructions. There are a lot of conflicts to investigate with this mod. It's also currently not compatible with EmbersXD so any conflicts there will likely want to be given to EmbersXD.

Further instruction updates

• 2 weeks later...

Modified the instructions as follows:

• Instructed to select the NO option for Wall Mounted Torches, since those meshes are provided by Embers XD (and were instructed to be hidden anyway - no net change).
  • Instructed to hide the meshes\mps\mpscandleflame01.nif file as instructed on the Radiant - Candles mod page compatibility instructions.

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, SnazzyButterfly said:

I'm getting a CTD with ENB Light. I have no idea why it's happening for. I followed the instructions.

Is the crash reproducible?

If so, disable ENB Light and test to confirm that you don't get the crash. Then check that your ENB binary is the correct version and installed properly. Sort with LOOT and check warnings.

7 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Is the crash reproducible?

If so, disable ENB Light and test to confirm that you don't get the crash. Then check that your ENB binary is the correct version and installed properly. Sort with LOOT and check warnings.

I have the latest ENB binary (everything was installed today). I don't have any warnings. It runs fine without it.

7 hours ago, SnazzyButterfly said:

I have the latest ENB binary (everything was installed today). I don't have any warnings. It runs fine without it.

So no LOOT warnings when you sort? LOOT often has messages in yellow that help sort out issues.

Is your ENB working fine without ENB Light? You should be able to get the ENB GUI using Shift+Enter while in game to confirm.