Skyrim - A Mountainous Experience (by NeverLost & DuskyB)

TechAngel85

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

I vote this one in too.

Accepted for v2.0.0.
Added instructions to the wiki.

these new mesh replacers could all be improvements to ELFX in terms of efficiency aside from shape/performance improvements. Heck, they could even be modifications to ELFX resources, IDK. If one of these MrNeverLost meshes is better, then there is a good chance that all of them are.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
22 minutes ago, z929669 said:

But see DuskyB's comment on the Nexus mod topic. Seems logical

All I'm seeing is the possibility to have more accurate shadows. No proof of this is often because the possibility. I doubt anyone would be able to notice any differences. Doesn't really matter in the end. Just an extra download.

21 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

All I'm seeing is the possibility to have more accurate shadows. No proof of this is often because the possibility. I doubt anyone would be able to notice any differences. Doesn't really matter in the end. Just an extra download.

I updated my last post. I recall shadows being an issue with the Maze. It isn't an added download though. It's one or the other, so seems prudent to grab double sided version.

According to sheson's answers to Mousetick's related questions starting here (I suspect he is thinking of this and similar mods' double-sided option with DynDOLOD), it seems advisable to use the double-sided option of this mod with EVLaS.

Also, DynDOLOD's terrain underside only affects terrain and not mountains, but the DoubleSidedTextureMask and DoubleSidedMeshMask settings compensate for other meshes ... but still only in LOD and not full.