Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods (by code1k)

TechAngel85

• 1 month later...

A new version of the optional file "Patches for Arthmoor's Town add-ons" has been released, which now includes a patch for Oakwood.

Thanks! Though, I need to see if this mod is still even needed. I think Cathedral might include a tweak that removes grass from flat ground, which makes this mod much less likely to be needed.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Version 5.0

• -Restored path around Riverwood Sawmill to the vanilla look with pineforest01 texture instead of dirtpath01 in order to reduce or eliminate possibility of a hard conflict(texture seam) with mods like Beginner's Shack in Riverwood.
  • -A few other locations with cell border changes to reduce or eliminate possibility of hard conflicts.
  • -Restored some of the trails in the northern part of the Reach near Bthardamz.
  • -Restored trail to Bleakwind Bluff and connected to the trail leading to Soljund's Sinkhole
  • -Cleared/partially cleared other random bits of trails/roads around Skyrim.
  • -Removed a number of unnecessary cells
  • -Visual improvements to a few locations
  • Re-upload:
  • -Restored trail to Mor Khazgur from Volskygge (mostly)
  • -Removed a few unnecessary cells that i forgot last update

@z929669 I should probably update the grass cache for these changes as provided in the CR Patch.

2 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Version 5.0

• -Restored path around Riverwood Sawmill to the vanilla look with pineforest01 texture instead of dirtpath01 in order to reduce or eliminate possibility of a hard conflict(texture seam) with mods like Beginner's Shack in Riverwood.
  • -A few other locations with cell border changes to reduce or eliminate possibility of hard conflicts.
  • -Restored some of the trails in the northern part of the Reach near Bthardamz.
  • -Restored trail to Bleakwind Bluff and connected to the trail leading to Soljund's Sinkhole
  • -Cleared/partially cleared other random bits of trails/roads around Skyrim.
  • -Removed a number of unnecessary cells
  • -Visual improvements to a few locations
  • Re-upload:
  • -Restored trail to Mor Khazgur from Volskygge (mostly)
  • -Removed a few unnecessary cells that i forgot last update

@z929669 I should probably update the grass cache for these changes as provided in the CR Patch.

I agree. TIA buddy!