Unique Region Names (by Thingy Person)

blacksol

On Nexus author states:

Version 5 is NOT compatible with Hearthfire and may cause problems with Open Cities and other mods. Version 3 is completely safe to use in this regard, but has problems where the wrong name is shown in certain places (such as Riverwood).

Is this Mod (version 5.0) safe to use in SR ?

Regards

If you look on the SR guide for this mod a great deal of changes are made in order to make it compatible with SR including Hearthfires. Patches relating to other mods are made later, guide says to use version 5.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I use version 5, but I had to do a fair amount of work in TES5Edit to create patch records for some regions. Making a patch to cover just the problem with Hearthfires is easy (3 records), but there are also a lot of Dawnguard location name and region name additions that are overwritten by this mod (and some other mods like Birds HF Clean and the SOS Civilization mod). I doubt most people will want to use version 5 because of this. Version 3 isn't as accurate, but creates fewer problems.

• 2 weeks later...

The SR guide edits fix the Hearthfires house name location problem and includes a lot of region names added by Dawnguard. The SR patches for Sounds of Skyrim similarly fixes a number of region and location name problems with these mods. I haven't checked with TES5Edit to see if these patches fix all the location and region name problems with the USKP and DLC, but they probably fix at least the major ones.

I got one more question. BOSS sorts Unique Region Names.esp to the very last of the load order, right above bashed patch.

UNR- Dragonborn.esp & UNR - Dragonborn CoT Patch.esp are both much higher in the load order.

Is it really intended that the main file goes below the additional files? I saw in BUM that Unique Region Names. esp puts itself below Open Cities. However I don't thave that mod. Could that be the reason UNR.esp is so low in the load order?