Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (by Unofficial Patch Project Team)

TechAngel85

7 hours ago, z929669 said:

This mod is spamming updates since the BGS update. Three updates in three days. I've extinguished all my patience around BGS runtime updates and the subsequent speculation and hysteria of MA's trying to maintain relevance and predict the immediate future.

Time for a break :coffee:

I have stopped checking for updates. I rolled back to 640 and am not going to bother until the BGS "diarrhoea" of updates is done again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, z929669 said:

This mod is spamming updates since the BGS update. Three updates in three days. I've extinguished all my patience around BGS runtime updates and the subsequent speculation and hysteria of MA's trying to maintain relevance and predict the immediate future.

Time for a break :coffee:

Yeah, my Steam Downloads is probably going to look like this for the next 6 months or more due to this latest BGS update.

image.thumb.png.01e0909fc47e0c8960dc3d487fe4a02c.png

Edited by Kattmandu
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, mike10101011 said:

I see links here for 1.5.97. Does anyone have a link to 1.6.640? It's no longer on Nexus.

Unfortunately Arthmoor doesn't keep "outdated" versions of the Patch. You can only download the lastest, which is for 1.6.1130

2 hours ago, mike10101011 said:

I see links here for 1.5.97. Does anyone have a link to 1.6.640? It's no longer on Nexus.

A simple Google search for skyrim ussep 1.6.640 would have given you the answer. The first result for me is a reddit post.

Link to download Nexus archive of USSEP 4.2.9a compatible with SSE 1.6.640: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266?tab=files&file_id=392477

• +1 1

• 2 months later...