Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (by Unofficial Patch Project Team)

TechAngel85

39 minutes ago, Decopauge123 said:

I went to {https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/1888-unofficial-skyrim-special-edition-patch/} and saw no link, because these wasn't one.

I don't know what info box you are referring to, or where it is located.   Obviously, if I had looked at the one you are referring to I would have seen the link.

Although I think it's very clear, it obviously isn't.

That link takes you to the nexus archived download which they have hidden from the archive list. No other mod page admins get such special treatment that I know of.

image.png

EDIT: I added the link to the text to make it impossible to miss.

image.png

Thank you.  I wasn't trying to be obtuse, or a pain; I simply didn't see (notice/observe) what was mentioned in the text.

... and I've increased my monthly donation from $1 to $10.  I've been a big fan of STEP since I discovered it.  Thanks!

Edited by Decopauge123

33 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Although I think it's very clear, it obviously isn't.

That link takes you to the nexus archived download which they have hidden from the archive list. No other mod page admins get such special treatment that I know of.

image.png

EDIT: I added the link to the text to make it impossible to miss.

image.png

The reason is you don't see "at top right" when you are installing the mod according to the guide page. The user would need to visit the wiki page by clicking the little W symbol. This was why I added the change to the guide in the first place, as otherwise they would never know about it.

7 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

The reason is you don't see "at top right" when you are installing the mod according to the guide page. The user would need to visit the wiki page by clicking the little W symbol. This was why I added the change to the guide in the first place, as otherwise they would never know about it.

Very good point :doh:

On 12/2/2021 at 8:46 AM, Decopauge123 said:

After reading this conversation, and learning that the next version of the Guide will support AE, `I still think this change would be beneficial .  I went to the mod's page on AFK mods, looked it over thoroughly and didn't find the link mentioned in the note (but then, I'm not familiar with the term 'info box' and am not sure  if I was looking at it).

... and now I understand how useful it will be to access a mod's wiki page (or info box) for more pertinent information as I start following STEP SkyrimSE v2.0.0.  Yes, I know it's still in development, and that support is not currently available, but I can still start working with it (since {by all accounts} it will be released in the not-too-distant future).

• 6 months later...

10 years later, they finally come to their sense and revert their ludicrous capitalization "fixes". Better late than never, I guess. LOL. Too bad many mods have been forwarding those changes.

Wondering why it took so long for BGS to let the USSEP team know that, yes, in fact, the game's capitalization of words (mostly consistent throughout) was as intended, it wasn't broken and needn't be fixed.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This mod is spamming updates since the BGS update. Three updates in three days. I've extinguished all my patience around BGS runtime updates and the subsequent speculation and hysteria of MA's trying to maintain relevance and predict the immediate future.

Time for a break :coffee:

5 hours ago, z929669 said:

This mod is spamming updates since the BGS update. Three updates in three days. I've extinguished all my patience around BGS runtime updates and the subsequent speculation and hysteria of MA's trying to maintain relevance and predict the immediate future.

Time for a break :coffee:

A bit OT but... Yea. So i am actually playing Skyrim! My mage called"Raven" is now L25. :P

• Like 1