DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Thanks. Have you tried if it runs through using the 2048 setting with the x64 version?

I got past this by disabling windows defender. I now however have another problem and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm using the ultra tree settings and the high preset upon launching dyndolod. I can scroll down and see that for trees, Lod4 is static, whilst Lod8 and Lod16 are billboards, but when I install my dyndolod output and launch the game, every tree in the entire world is full model. It looks amazing, but it noticeably drops me a few fps in heavily forested areas such as Falkreath and around Meko's Shack. If I disable ultra trees I end up with just billboards. It's as if I have Lod4 everywhere and no 8 or 16, could this be due to ini settings? What do you suggest? 

I got past this by disabling windows defender. I now however have another problem and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm using the ultra tree settings and the high preset upon launching dyndolod. I can scroll down and see that for trees, Lod4 is static, whilst Lod8 and Lod16 are billboards, but when I install my dyndolod output and launch the game, every tree in the entire world is full model. It looks amazing, but it noticeably drops me a few fps in heavily forested areas such as Falkreath and around Meko's Shack. If I disable ultra trees I end up with just billboards. It's as if I have Lod4 everywhere and no 8 or 16, could this be due to ini settings? What do you suggest? 

Did you enable full model fall back for trees for which no dedicated 3D LOD model exists?

It will tell you in the log if it found a 3D LOD model or what it falls back to.

See trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html for more.

Did you enable full model fall back for trees for which no dedicated 3D LOD model exists?

It will tell you in the log if it found a 3D LOD model or what it falls back to.

See trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html for more.

I did, by the looks of the log, it has found billboards and 3d lod for all pine trees and normal aspen trees, but not winter aspen trees or the oaks I'm using from ELOS Oaks standalone. I imagine messing around with the ini settings under terrain manager in the prefs.in will effect this what I'm seeing? I just ran around the game at speedmult 250 for half an hour and fast travelled to a few places, the game seems perfectly stable, no CTD or ILS, it just drops fps in a few places which is off-putting, but bearable. I'll try changing some ini settings to see if I can remedy it. I'm also using EEK's renthal flora collection, and its creating lod for every flower and shrub in the game xD, I'll untick the mod in MO and run dyndolod again, might help. Thanks for the quick reply

I did, by the looks of the log, it has found billboards and 3d lod for all pine trees and normal aspen trees, but not winter aspen trees or the oaks I'm using from ELOS Oaks standalone. I imagine messing around with the ini settings under terrain manager in the prefs.in will effect this what I'm seeing? I just ran around the game at speedmult 250 for half an hour and fast travelled to a few places, the game seems perfectly stable, no CTD or ILS, it just drops fps in a few places which is off-putting, but bearable. I'll try changing some ini settings to see if I can remedy it. I'm also using EEK's renthal flora collection, and its creating lod for every flower and shrub in the game xD, I'll untick the mod in MO and run dyndolod again, might help. Thanks for the quick reply

The INI settings under [TerrainManager] change LOD distances, as explained in the manual "How LOD works in Skyrim".

They can also be changed in game via the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM - Settings page.

>creating lod for every flower and shrub

DynDOLOD is creating LOD, so I suppose this means the mod contains billboards for small flora, which DynDOLOD uses.

That is what is most doesn't help FPS. By default those billboards are used for all LOD levels. It would be better to add mesh rules for them so these Billboards are only used for LOD Level 4 but not to 8/16.

Or hide the billboards entirely.

Hi Guys,

After a relatively long pause Oldrim Skyrim, I am building SSE modlist, mainly based on Guides ATM available (STEP; TechAngel v2; TUCOGUIDE and NORDIC ones)

I have used DynDOLOD for Skyrim several times. So, I guess, I know the basic rules and as I read and guess do not really changed TexGen or DynDOLOD 180 degree.

1.) But, is it still true (recommended) to disable any Skyproc Patches and for instance Wrye Bash? (DSR Patch; Wrye Bash)

2.) Or they are outdated, and DynDOLOD "skip that mod".

3.) And are there any mod(s) from which in the meantime found out, better to disable while generating the whole DynDOLOD process?!

Thank You!

PS:

Is it Beta, I saw. I tried it, but with RWT2 mostly near Solitude I had a lot of water stream like issue. According to xEdit Water Fix scripts, I do not have any mod which is wrong. So, ATM I dropped RWT2 and and instead of, just use Cathedral Project water modes with water edge fix, as well. Like it! No major issue.

How recommended to use DynDOLOD at this stage?! How reliable and so on...

Or, ATM safer and better to use for intsance just Terrain LOD Redone BSA version?

Hi Guys,

After a relatively long pause Oldrim Skyrim, I am building SSE modlist, mainly based on Guides ATM available (STEP; TechAngel v2; TUCOGUIDE and NORDIC ones)

I have used DynDOLOD for Skyrim several times. So, I guess, I know the basic rules and as I read and guess do not really changed TexGen or DynDOLOD 180 degree.

1.) But, is it still true (recommended) to disable any Skyproc Patches and for instance Wrye Bash? (DSR Patch; Wrye Bash)

2.) Or they are outdated, and DynDOLOD "skip that mod".

3.) And are there any mod(s) from which in the meantime found out, better to disable while generating the whole DynDOLOD process?!

Thank You!

PS:

Is it Beta, I saw. I tried it, but with RWT2 mostly near Solitude I had a lot of water stream like issue. According to xEdit Water Fix scripts, I do not have any mod which is wrong. So, ATM I dropped RWT2 and and instead of, just use Cathedral Project water modes with water edge fix, as well. Like it! No major issue.

How recommended to use DynDOLOD at this stage?! How reliable and so on...

Or, ATM safer and better to use for intsance just Terrain LOD Redone BSA version?

Only disable plugins that would change LOD, but that you do not want to generate LOD for.

Otherwise disabling plugins always has been only a troubleshooting step to see if a plugin causes a problem that either needs to be fixed in the plugin or the patcher.

Older versions of Wrye Bash can generate broken plugins.

DynDOLOD SE/VR is beta because of unfixed game engine bugs that make testing mods pointless.

DynDOLOD does not do anything with CELL water. DynDOLOD copies the WRLD and CELL data from the last plugin that modifies these records to the DynDOLOD plugins. If you have problems with CELL water, they existed in the load order at generation time.

If you add a mod afterwards which makes important changes to these records, let it load after the DynDOLOD plugins or generate the LOD mod from scratch.

Terrain LOD Redone is a mod that includes pre-made terrain LOD and updates the vanilla object LOD texture atlas. Pre-made LOD only ever matches the load order it was generated for. If the terrain textures match your load order then it is great. If not use xLODGgen to generate terrain LOD textures for your load order. Install the LOD resources for DynDOLOD.

I suggest to at least always generate terrain LOD 4 meshes with the protect cell border setting checked for the current load order with xLODGen.

Then use DynDOLOD to generate object and tree LOD for the current load order.

Edited by sheson

Only disable plugins that would change LOD, but that you do not want to generate LOD for.

Otherwise disabling plugins always has been only a troubleshooting step to see if a plugin causes a problem that either needs to be fixed in the plugin or the patcher.

Older versions of Wrye Bash can generate broken plugins.

DynDOLOD SE/VR is beta because of unfixed game engine bugs that make testing mods pointless.

DynDOLOD does not do anything with CELL water. DynDOLOD copies the WRLD and CELL data from the last plugin that modifies these records to the DynDOLOD plugins. If you have problems with CELL water, they existed in the load order at generation time.

If you add a mod afterwards which makes important changes to these records, let it load after the DynDOLOD plugins or generate the LOD mod from scratch.

Terrain LOD Redone is a mod that includes pre-made terrain LOD and updates the vanilla object LOD texture atlas. Pre-made LOD only ever matches the load order it was generated for. If the terrain textures match your load order then it is great. If not use xLODGgen to generate terrain LOD textures for your load order. Install the LOD resources for DynDOLOD.

I suggest to at least always generate terrain LOD 4 meshes with the protect cell border setting checked for the current load order with xLODGen.

Then use DynDOLOD to generate object and tree LOD for the current load order.

Hi Sheson,

First and foremost. Thank You for your response.

I found wierdbehaviour with Skybirds. Floating nird nets, but not trees. I use Enhanced Vanilla Trees (Basic version). I guess, maybe the Skybird mod is not really compatible with SSE.

After I disable that mod, I found some of them (floating bird nets), but after for instance a fast travel ingame, and wait... where those birds nets?! Just vanished. Strange. And found it is related with Mediiumor High preset, maybe.

But, I have an anotherquestion:

There are several Guide for SSE.

I use TUCOGUIDE; NORDIC Guide and The Phonix Flavour Guide, because the good old one STEP Guide is just a few mod.

There are a little bit confusing at myself about SSELODGEN(xLODGEN) and DynDOLOD.

1.) For instance TUCOGUIDE use both of them;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=tnDH7DT98Aw

Just wait for about 0:30 what he says...

And, if it's true. What about SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.ESM file?

Leave it at as active mod, leave it at the load order, or remove it?

2.) At the Nordic Guide there's a notice about that:

"DynDOLOD (or here): This is a more advanced and also not that performance-friendly option as previous one. Still, it's worth to use it instead of SSELODGen (there are different performance options that you can choose from). [CORE]"

I am little bit confused. I need both of them to generate proper LOD (Terrain; Object; Trees) or DynDOLOD with TexGen is enough?!

I guess TexGen and DynDOLOD should be enough, but not sure about SSE.

Thank You!

Edited by kranazoli

Hi Sheson,

First and foremost. Thank You for your response.

I found wierdbehaviour with Skybirds. Floating nird nets, but not trees. I use Enhanced Vanilla Trees (Basic version). I guess, maybe the Skybird mod is not really compatible with SSE.

After I disable that mod, I found some of them (floating bird nets), but after for instance a fast travel ingame, and wait... where those birds nets?! Just vanished. Strange. And found it is related with Mediiumor High preset, maybe.

But, I have an anotherquestion:

There are several Guide for SSE.

I use TUCOGUIDE; NORDIC Guide and The Phonix Flavour Guide, because the good old one STEP Guide is just a few mod.

There are a little bit confusing at myself about SSELODGEN(xLODGEN) and DynDOLOD.

1.) For instance TUCOGUIDE use both of them;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=tnDH7DT98Aw

Just wait for about 0:30 what he says...

And, if it's true. What about SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.ESM file?

Leave it at as active mod, leave it at the load order, or remove it?

2.) At the Nordic Guide there's a notice about that:

"DynDOLOD (or here): This is a more advanced and also not that performance-friendly option as previous one. Still, it's worth to use it instead of SSELODGen (there are different performance options that you can choose from). [CORE]"

I am little bit confused. I need both of them to generate proper LOD (Terrain; Object; Trees) or DynDOLOD with TexGen is enough?!

I guess TexGen and DynDOLOD should be enough, but not sure about SSE.

Thank You!

if you have questions about guides you need to ask their author.

As asked, answered and discussed before: use xLODGen to generate terrain LOD first and then TexGen and DynDOLOD for object and tree LOD.

Whenever someone says DynDOLOD is not performance friendly, they haven't really understood what it is and how it works.

From first post of xLODGen:

Obviously, users of Skryim/Enderal/Skyrim SE/Skyrim VR continue to use the easier and more comprehensive DynDOLOD for drastically improved object and tree LOD generation.

TES5-Terrain-Tamriel.esm, SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm

Put in game data folder obviously. Adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim.

Only required to be loaded when generating terrain LOD. No harm done when loaded in-game but typically the player can not get close to these areas, so it is rather useless.

Edited by sheson

if you have questions about guides you need to ask their author.

As asked, answered and discussed before: use xLODGen to generate terrain LOD first and then TexGen and DynDOLOD for object and tree LOD.

Whenever someone says DynDOLOD is not performance friendly, they haven't really understood what it is and how it works.

From first post of xLODGen:

Obviously, users of Skryim/Enderal/Skyrim SE/Skyrim VR continue to use the easier and more comprehensive DynDOLOD for drastically improved object and tree LOD generation.

TES5-Terrain-Tamriel.esm, SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm

Put in game data folder obviously. Adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim.

Only required to be loaded when generating terrain LOD. No harm done when loaded in-game but typically the player can not get close to these areas, so it is rather useless.

Ok, I will ask from the Author.

I asked you, because for me the name of Sheson mean a lot, mostly with DynDOLOD and LOD generating.

For Oldrim Skyrim from the 1st version of DynDOLOD I used, just DynDOLOD as how it was recommended by STEP Guide.

"SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm

Put in game data folder obviously. Adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim."

Missing terrain textures and meshes? What the f*... I haven't heard about it.

The only thing I know is Culling Data. There's a mod which fixes Culling Data, mostly I noticed at Winterhold. I use that mod, load after DynDOLOD.

Those Culling Data (missing ocean meshes, etc..) would be which ones SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm "fixes"?

Sry! I am trying an another approach:

I guess DynDOLOD (TexGen + DynDOLOD) and of course DynDOLOD Resources generate everything, right?

Every type of LOD? And most advanced method, than xLODGEN.

I will try, how TUCOGUIDE recommend. (just more 30 minutes)

:)

Thank You!

Those Culling Data (missing ocean meshes, etc..) would be which ones SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm "fixes"?

Those are completely different things.

Culling data tells the game whento cull LOD quads.

SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim.

I guess DynDOLOD (TexGen + DynDOLOD) and of course DynDOLOD Resources generate everything, right? Every type of LOD? And most advanced method, than xLODGEN.

DynDOLOD builds on top of xLODGen to generate a comprehensive LOD patch for the load order with drastically improved tree and object LOD. TexGen generates some object LOD textures from full textures.

DynDOLOD does not generate terrain LOD meshes/textures.

Edited by sheson

Those are completely different things.

Culling data tells the game whento cull LOD quads.

SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim.

DynDOLOD builds on top of xLODGen to generate a comprehensive LOD patch for the load order with drastically improved tree and object LOD. TexGen generates some object LOD textures from full textures.

DynDOLOD does not generate terrain LOD meshes/textures.

"SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim."

This is an engine, vanilla game bug, issue? or what?

Missing terrain meshes/textures?! I believe it, but that's very odd and strange. 

This is just for SSE?

I didn't remember some kind of things about Oldrim Skyrim.

We(I) just used DynDOLOD, and nothing else. (also I so not remember there was culling data issue, but that was years before)

Sheson!

"outer edges"

What if I "skip" xLODGEN and just use DynDOLOD?

Is it mandatory to use both of them?

"DynDOLOD does not generate terrain LOD meshes/textures."

I thought DynDOLOD every type of LOD stuff. Or this is also an SSE specific thing?

So, what am I loose, lost, will be miss, (etc...) from my game if I use just DynDOLOD?

Major issue(s)? or minor, maybe something I didn't notice, at all?

Till. now I just used DynDOLOD, just now started to use xLODGEN after found it in Guides.

"Very interesting story!"

Sry, but I still have some question, I am misunderstood, or(and) I think different:

1.) How much the different between DynDOLOD Medium and High presets? (I mean FPS mostly)

2.) I use Enhanced Vanilla Trees RC4, and I thought the 1st step is DynDOLOD Recourses, and everything else come after DynDOLOD, but at EVT description page the recommanded order  are:

3D Tree LOD Generation with DynDOLOD (for advanced users)

1. Unpack DynDOLOD somewhere
  2. Edit 'DynDOLOD\EditScripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini' and set 'TreeLODs=0'
  3. Delete the contents of the 'DynDOLOD\EditScripts\DynDOLOD\cache\' folder
  4. Install Indistinguisable Vanilla Tree Billboards
  5. Install DynDOLOD Resources (let it overwrite files)
  6. Install Enhanced Vanilla Trees (let it overwrite files)
  7. Install Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards (let it overwrite files)
  8. Start DynDOLOD with "DynDOLOD.exe -SSE' to start it in SSE mode

I asked about it at the mod topic, but didin't get answer yet.

Angel told, that "3D Tree LOD" is "broken"; wrong so no sense.

TechAngel85

"TreeLODs=0 will get you full or hybrid 3D trees, so for the main file you'd want to keep it at "1", yes."

In my opinion with this info I will run out of my questions..., but:

1. Install Indistinguisable Vanilla Tree Billboards
  2. Install DynDOLOD Resources (let it overwrite files)
  3. Install Enhanced Vanilla Trees (let it overwrite files)

That one I found new. I am not sure, whether you know the right answer about EVT, but maybe...

Thank You!

"SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim."

This is an engine, vanilla game bug, issue? or what?

Missing terrain meshes/textures?! I believe it, but that's very odd and strange. 

This is just for SSE?

I didn't remember some kind of things about Oldrim Skyrim.

We(I) just used DynDOLOD, and nothing else. (also I so not remember there was culling data issue, but that was years before)

Sheson!

"outer edges"

What if I "skip" xLODGEN and just use DynDOLOD?

Is it mandatory to use both of them?

"DynDOLOD does not generate terrain LOD meshes/textures."

I thought DynDOLOD every type of LOD stuff. Or this is also an SSE specific thing?

So, what am I loose, lost, will be miss, (etc...) from my game if I use just DynDOLOD?

Major issue(s)? or minor, maybe something I didn't notice, at all?

Till. now I just used DynDOLOD, just now started to use xLODGEN after found it in Guides.

"Very interesting story!"

Sry, but I still have some question, I am misunderstood, or(and) I think different:

1.) How much the different between DynDOLOD Medium and High presets? (I mean FPS mostly)

2.) I use Enhanced Vanilla Trees RC4, and I thought the 1st step is DynDOLOD Recourses, and everything else come after DynDOLOD, but at EVT description page the recommanded order  are:

3D Tree LOD Generation with DynDOLOD (for advanced users)

1. Unpack DynDOLOD somewhere
  2. Edit 'DynDOLOD\EditScripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini' and set 'TreeLODs=0'
  3. Delete the contents of the 'DynDOLOD\EditScripts\DynDOLOD\cache\' folder
  4. Install Indistinguisable Vanilla Tree Billboards
  5. Install DynDOLOD Resources (let it overwrite files)
  6. Install Enhanced Vanilla Trees (let it overwrite files)
  7. Install Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards (let it overwrite files)
  8. Start DynDOLOD with "DynDOLOD.exe -SSE' to start it in SSE mode

I asked about it at the mod topic, but didin't get answer yet.

Angel told, that "3D Tree LOD" is "broken"; wrong so no sense.

TechAngel85

"TreeLODs=0 will get you full or hybrid 3D trees, so for the main file you'd want to keep it at "1", yes."

In my opinion with this info I will run out of my questions..., but:

1. Install Indistinguisable Vanilla Tree Billboards
  2. Install DynDOLOD Resources (let it overwrite files)
  3. Install Enhanced Vanilla Trees (let it overwrite files)

That one I found new. I am not sure, whether you know the right answer about EVT, but maybe...

Thank You!

I can only repeat my answers to the same questions.

Skyrim.esm does not contain the data for the entire Tamriel landmass, but the vanilla game ships with LOD meshes and textures that cover more area.

So TES5-Terrain-Tamriel.esm, SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim.
A common problem with old terrain LOD replacer mods made with OSCAPE back in the day.

DynDOLOD never generated terrain LOD meshes/textures.

Not generating a type of LOD means that type of LOD will not match the load order.

FAQ: Game: Performance
A: DynDOLOD is a set of tools that generates a LOD mod based on the load order and options/settings made by the user. The visual results and the performance impact are what the user chooses it to be. The resource requirements can be less, same or more than the vanilla game while the visual result is always vastly superior. 
A: There are 3 presets: Low - almost none. Medium - like SkyFalls + SDO but 1000x better visuals. High - certainly yes. RTFM to adjust every detail yourself. 

You can not honestly expect anyone to tell you how much FPS or resources something is going to require in any specific case.
Nobody knows your hardware, nobody knows your load order or settings... and nobody can actually test it for you.
Simply generate with a set of setting/options and install as a mod. If not satisfied generate with other settings and install as another mod. Then compare.

If in doubt follow the included DynDOLOD instructions. Read the manual "Load/Overwrite Orders" in Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html
It makes no real difference if Indistinguishable Vanilla tree billboards are installed before or after DynDOLOD Resources, but technically it should be after DynDOLOD Resources.
There might be a couple billboards that that overwrite each other. It could be that the ones in DynDOLOD Resources look better, but probably not.

If you want to use the 3D tree LOD, option use EVT Skyrim version as explained in Docs\trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html

Edited by sheson

I can only repeat my answers to the same questions.

Skyrim.esm does not contain the data for the entire Tamriel landmass, but the vanilla game ships with LOD meshes and textures that cover more area.

So TES5-Terrain-Tamriel.esm, SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim.
A common problem with old terrain LOD replacer mods made with OSCAPE back in the day.

DynDOLOD never generated terrain LOD meshes/textures.

Not generating a type of LOD means that type of LOD will not match the load order.

FAQ: Game: Performance
A: DynDOLOD is a set of tools that generates a LOD mod based on the load order and options/settings made by the user. The visual results and the performance impact are what the user chooses it to be. The resource requirements can be less, same or more than the vanilla game while the visual result is always vastly superior. 
A: There are 3 presets: Low - almost none. Medium - like SkyFalls + SDO but 1000x better visuals. High - certainly yes. RTFM to adjust every detail yourself. 

You can not honestly expect anyone to tell you how much FPS or resources something is going to require in any specific case.
Nobody knows your hardware, nobody knows your load order or settings... and nobody can actually test it for you.
Simply generate with a set of setting/options and install as a mod. If not satisfied generate with other settings and install as another mod. Then compare.

If in doubt follow the included DynDOLOD instructions. Read the manual "Load/Overwrite Orders" in Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html
It makes no real difference if Indistinguishable Vanilla tree billboards are installed before or after DynDOLOD Resources, but technically it should be after DynDOLOD Resources.
There might be a couple billboards that that overwrite each other. It could be that the ones in DynDOLOD Resources look better, but probably not.

If you want to use the 3D tree LOD, option use EVT Skyrim version as explained in Docs\trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html

Ok, Thank You Sheson!

Thank you for your patience!

Ok, Thank You Sheson!

Thank you for your patience!

Sry-Sry-Sry!

"It makes no real difference if Indistinguishable Vanilla tree billboards are installed before or after DynDOLOD Resources, but technically it should be after DynDOLOD Resources."

Yes, that's how I thought. Definetly seems more logic to put it after DynDOLOD Resources, than before. OK!

"Only required to be loaded when generating terrain LOD. No harm done when loaded in-game but typically the player can not get close to these areas, so it is rather useless."

1.) No harm to keep at my plugin list

2.) Rather useless

Why rather useless?!

Why I ask?

1.) Becuase if I let it at myplugin list, later I do not have to care about always activate and deactivaed that plugin.

2.) I couldn't run a new xLODGEN generator, without missing the ESM file. (for instance I forgot to check it, and took about 40 minutes to generate Terrain LOD, which is rather usless!)

3.) Why shouldn't I have keep it as my load order? What's wrong with it?

Honestly, I do not see any reason to remove it.

"but typically the player can not get close to these areas"

Got it. And maybe I do? :)

Are there any issue if I let it at my active plugin list? (SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm)

I guess that's the finish.

Sorry, nd Thank You!

Edited by kranazoli

Sry-Sry-Sry!

"It makes no real difference if Indistinguishable Vanilla tree billboards are installed before or after DynDOLOD Resources, but technically it should be after DynDOLOD Resources."

Yes, that's how I thought. Definetly seems more logic to put it after DynDOLOD Resources, than before. OK!

"Only required to be loaded when generating terrain LOD. No harm done when loaded in-game but typically the player can not get close to these areas, so it is rather useless."

1.) No harm to keep at my plugin list

2.) Rather useless

Why rather useless?!

Why I ask?

1.) Becuase if I let it at myplugin list, later I do not have to care about always activate and deactivaed that plugin.

2.) I couldn't run a new xLODGEN generator, without missing the ESM file. (for instance I forgot to check it, and took about 40 minutes to generate Terrain LOD, which is rather usless!)

3.) Why shouldn't I have keep it as my load order? What's wrong with it?

Honestly, I do not see any reason to remove it.

"but typically the player can not get close to these areas"

Got it. And maybe I do? :)

Are there any issue if I let it at my active plugin list? (SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm)

I guess that's the finish.

Sorry, nd Thank You!

The statements already answer both your questions.

It is clear and precise and it tells people exactly that they need to know.