DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Sry, my English is not enough. :/

"I think it is very unlikely that xEdit makes up names of loaded plugins?"

I didn't understand it. :/

I saw that comments, etc.. But, I(!) do not have JK or Open City, etc.. mod, but all of us, got the same issue.

Thanks!

I have to assume in your case the message log reported a different plugin name, but with the same general message and consequences of "Found *.esp. Automatically ignoring child world settings"

Whatever the name of the *.esp, it has to be in the load order.

Be that all as it may, the important question is, if 2.59 fixes it for everyone.

Edited by sheson

I have to assume in your case the message log reported a different plugin name, but with the same general message and consequences of "Found *.esp. Automatically ignoring child world settings"

Whatever the name of the *.esp, it has to be in the load order.

Be that all as it may, the important question is, if 2.59 fixes it for everyone.

"in your case the message log reported a different plugin name"

Ok, I see!

For me 2.59 fixed Dragonreach issue.

I told at first time, something wrong with the 2.58. :/

Never mind! It is works!

Thank You!

But, in cases like that, would be nice, if we could download previusversion of DynDOLODs. 

I won't delete any version, anymore.

Why? Because, I already generated a whole process, with prvious, and if it works, 90% the issue is with the actual version.

Everybody just waiting for the others...

The Winterhold Restored issue is reletad to MM v2.2 (also I thought about it)

"Mannenyuki

I've tested DynDOLOD, Winterhold Restored and Majestic Mountains for several hours. I've regenerated LODs at least 8 times now with various combinations of the mods enabled, disabled, and with different load orders. I can confirm that DynDOLOD isn't at fault here or my mod, the source of the issue seems to be new update of Majestic Mountains version 2.2 that was uploaded this week, I'm not sure what the specific issue is though. Yes it could be the snow shaders but it's far more likely that it's the new meshes in that recent update.

Here's the easiest thing that you can do on your end: Revert to the 1.84 version of that mod (that was uploaded 2 weeks ago) - that is the last version of Majestic Mountains that I can confirm is working fine.

This is really odd though and curious, so I'll dig through the recent update of Majestic Mountains over the next few days. It's not enough to "fix" the issue from my end - this could be impacting other mods too and "might" (please don't quote me on this yet) be affecting vanilla and DLC areas as well.

Edit: Turns out it might not take me days to figure out. I believe that I figured out what's happening in the new Majestic Mountains update. I've already contacted the author. I will say this though to anyone else who reads this message, please don't "hate" on the author, modding can be stressful (speaking from experience here) and the author has a lot going on."

Maybe somonewill need thi info, and maybe for you Sheson.

ATM, I put away that mod, waiting for fixes, cause I do not want to revert back to the old MM version.

oyZ248u.jpg

Thank You Sheson!

I told at first time, something wrong with the 2.58. :/

Never mind! It is works!

Thank You!

But, in cases like that, would be nice, if we could download previusversion of DynDOLODs. 

We already knew that there was an issue 2.58. That is why I linked to the existing posts discussing that exact error.

The issue in 2.58 was easily avoidable either by disabling the mentioned plugin or by editing the DynDOLOD INI and so no need whatsoever to use an obsolete version.

You didn't even have to wait 24 hours for the update after your post.

I had a question, maybe you skipped:

But, in cases like that, would be nice, if we could download previous version of DynDOLODs. 

Why?

Because, I already generated a whole process, with previous, and if it works, 90% the issue is with the actual version.

Is there any site, from where we could download earlier versions of DynDOLOD?

I had a question, maybe you skipped:

But, in cases like that, would be nice, if we could download previous version of DynDOLODs. 

Why?

Because, I already generated a whole process, with previous, and if it works, 90% the issue is with the actual version.

Is there any site, from where we could download earlier versions of DynDOLOD?

I already gave the answer ... and so no need whatsoever to use an obsolete version.

I got an Access Violation when trying to update dyndolod on 2.59.

Bugreport: https://pastebin.com/g05iAcSB

Log: https://pastebin.com/XVjDZQpS

You sure the Download folder is a good location regarding UAC, antivirus?

The error is a bit wierd on first sight. Maybe the archive download or unpacking corrupted a file. You downloaded the standalone from mega or Nexus?

What's the file size of DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_childworldlod_Tamriel.txt? 

Does the content look OK and similar to DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5_childworldlod_Tamriel.txt 

Is there any different generating from scratch? (Why are there DynDOLOD plugins in the load order anyways?) / Try moving the DynDOLOD.esm so it loads as last as possible.

Edited by sheson

It worked fine when I regenerated from scratch. I have UAC off and antivirus is has the dyndolod folder as an exception.

I downloaded the standalone from mega, from the first post here.

Can you reproduce the error when you try to update existing DynDOLOD plugins?

Can you explain the steps and why you want to update the existing plugins so I can try to reproduce the error here?

Honestly I only tried to update the existing plugins because I was curious if it would work. I usually delete them and make new ones.

Yes, I can reproduce it. It happens instantly if I try to update any existing plugins.

Log: https://pastebin.com/kuPj1KK9

Bugreport:https://pastebin.com/nH73MhJT

Interesting. The bugreport is different this time. If you could just zip up the DynDOLOD plugins and all plugins that are masters in them and send that to me for debugging, that would be great.

Good evening. I seem to have an issue where DynDOLOD stops midway with an error that it cannot find a file.

I run it via MO2

The application runs as administrator

I only get the error when running it on the Tamriel Worldspace

I have full control access on the game and DynDOLOD folder

[00:03:07.228] Found C:\Users\User\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_manual_static_Tamriel.txt
[00:03:07.243] Adding 2 manual objects LOD data to LODGen export file
[00:03:07.261] Saving objects LOD data to C:\Users\User\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel.txt
[00:03:07.379] LOD references: 127992, unique LOD objects: 2455
[00:03:07.405] DoLODThread Tamriel
[00:03:07.415] Creating mini atlas data
[00:03:07.565] Gathering meshes for atlas creation
[00:03:13.540] Processing 2594 meshes for atlas creation
[00:03:18.038] Processing texture replacements
[00:03:18.901] Preparing texture data
[00:03:18.931]   Can not find meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforestdead03_000b927c.dds for texture atlas
[00:03:18.943]   Can not find meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforestdead01_000b927a.dds for texture atlas
[00:03:18.956]   Can not find meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforest03_0004b016.dds for texture atlas
[00:03:18.965]   Can not find meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforest01_0001306d.dds for texture atlas
[00:03:18.993]
[00:03:18.993] Exception in unit userscript line 331: File not found: meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforest01_0001306d.dds
[00:03:18.993] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:03:18.993] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/

Good evening. I seem to have an issue where DynDOLOD stops midway with an error that it cannot find a file.

I run it via MO2

The application runs as administrator

I only get the error when running it on the Tamriel Worldspace

I have full control access on the game and DynDOLOD folder

[00:03:07.228] Found C:\Users\User\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_manual_static_Tamriel.txt
[00:03:07.243] Adding 2 manual objects LOD data to LODGen export file
[00:03:07.261] Saving objects LOD data to C:\Users\User\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel.txt
[00:03:07.379] LOD references: 127992, unique LOD objects: 2455
[00:03:07.405] DoLODThread Tamriel
[00:03:07.415] Creating mini atlas data
[00:03:07.565] Gathering meshes for atlas creation
[00:03:13.540] Processing 2594 meshes for atlas creation
[00:03:18.038] Processing texture replacements
[00:03:18.901] Preparing texture data
[00:03:18.931]   Can not find meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforestdead03_000b927c.dds for texture atlas
[00:03:18.943]   Can not find meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforestdead01_000b927a.dds for texture atlas
[00:03:18.956]   Can not find meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforest03_0004b016.dds for texture atlas
[00:03:18.965]   Can not find meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforest01_0001306d.dds for texture atlas
[00:03:18.993] Exception in unit userscript line 331: File not found: meshes\textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforest01_0001306d.dds
[00:03:18.993] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:03:18.993] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/

From the DynDOLOD Standalone archive copy the content of the 'DynDOLOD' folder [...] into a new 'DynDOLOD' folder outside of special OS folders like 'Programs Files' or 'Program Files (x86)', the SteamApps or game folders and Mod Organizers virtual file structure.

Most likely UAC or Anti virus interfering and preventing access to files. Or maybe the load order was changed in MO while DynDOLOD was running. The error message tells you exactly what happened, files were not found.

If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

Edited by sheson

Hi

Thanks for the quick response. My DynDOLOD standalone is located in C:\Users\User\DynDOLOD, it is set as an exception to my Anti-Virus and UAC is disabled so i am not sure what the issue could be. Here are the log files you requested.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt : https://pastebin.com/bL36VLR0

bugreport.txt : https://pastebin.com/k7nyMUPx

Thanks

Please upload/pastebin the files

..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel.txt

..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_flat_textures.txt

..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_tamriel_textures_used.txt