DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Hi,

Interesting. Yesteday, I didin't have any issue at all.

[00:07:46.679]    Exception in unit userscript line 331: Can not copy RockCliff08_HeavySN [sTAT:0002ED7A] from BDS - MM Patch.esp into DynDOLOD.esp Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 5732)

[00:07:46.679]    

[00:07:46.679]    Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.

[00:07:46.679]    

[00:07:46.679]    If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/

[00:07:46.680]    Error: Can not copy RockCliff08_HeavySN [sTAT:0002ED7A] from BDS - MM Patch.esp into DynDOLOD.esp Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 5732)

It is an ESP-FE plugin, and I guess I flagged as an ESP cause of [FE xxx].

But yesterday also eas an ESP-FE plugin. :)

Any idea?!

I do not have \DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt, just:

[...]

The DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt is saved when program is closed. Alternatively you can just copy and paste all log messages from the Message window.

However before doing all of that, first check the FAQ and search the forum for similar errors.

FAQ: DynDOLOD.exe: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: Can not copy xxxx from xxxx.esp into xxx.esp

A: Often caused by a broken bashed patch. Use a newer Wrye Bash version to create the patch or do not use the merge patches option. 

A: There might be plugin in the load order with errors. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [06] BDS - MM Patch.esp

[00:00] RockCliff08_HeavySN [sTAT:0002ED7A]

[00:00]     STAT \ Model \ MODS - Alternate Textures \ Alternate Texture \ New Texture -> [FE000BFE]

[00:00] RockCliff02Rocks01SnowCustom02 [sTAT:0002EE86]

[00:00]     STAT \ Model \ MODS - Alternate Textures \ Alternate Texture \ New Texture -> [FE000BFE]

[00:00] RockPileL03Snow_HeavySN [sTAT:0005B506]

[00:00] RockCliff07SnowRocks01_Snow [sTAT:000B679A]

[00:00] RockCliffMineEntrance02Snow [sTAT:000C585E]

[00:00] RockCliff01Snow01_LightSN [sTAT:000D5558]

[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 136, Errors found: 6, Elapsed Time: 00:00

More and more interesting...

That's the orogonal ESP file.

Yesterday, everything was fine. (about DynDOLOD)

Hmmmm......

So, a broken plugin. 

When everything was fine before either the plugin was not broken, or configuration/rules did not require DynDOLOD to use/copy/overwrite these records.

In any case, I can not really help with errors in 3rd party plugins.

Edited by sheson

Sry Sheson,

In the meantime things happen.

1.) Majestic Mountains updated to v2.2

2.) Better Dynamic Majestic Mountains (BDS - MM Patch.esp) --> is OK, but just with early version of MM

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20102?tab=posts&BH=2

If you do, are they current versions? (BDS - v2.8.1, MM - v1.83)

Better Dynamic Majestic Mountains

Mod Author:

"I assume you have both MM and BDS installed. I seen no such errors in my xEdit."

"The main reasons I say that this patch may not be necessary anymore is because the new version of MM is allowing your installed snow textures to appear properly on the meshes, and the "painted rocks" glitch seen in my images has been fixed, as well. If you would like to help spot anything that appears off between the new MM and BDS without the patch active, I would appreciate your input. I am currently crunched for time between other RL issues while still allowing time to enjoy other games in my backlog."

"From what little bit I have tested, you may be correct. I have loaded the new Majestic Mountains version after BDS and it has fixed the "white painted" rocks bug and I can see Fluffy Snow's texture on the mountains, unlike before (main reason why I made this patch). There are a few anomalies here and there, mostly around snow rock clusters at the base of mountain meshes, not all, but some. I will take a closer look at everything when I can find the time, but for now this patch MAY not be necessary anymore."

mRiDg0b.png

PS:

1.) The mod is not broken, but it looks like does not really compatible with the Majestic Mountain v2.2

2.) MM v2.2 there are two types if you install it:

- New Snow Shader (Which is should be fix snow issues, and does Better Majestic obselete (BUT! It is very new, and not really tested)

- 1.84 compatible version

I guess, that's the main reason, why MM get newer and newer updates, and fixes. (but sadly, the mod author would like to retire for modding) Last job.

But, as far as I know mod authors, they are affected and they are dependent.

Edited by kranazoli

Sry Sheson,

In the meantime things happen.

1.) Majestic Mountains updated to v2.2

2.) Better Dynamic Majestic Mountains (BDS - MM Patch.esp) --> is OK, but just with early version of MM

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20102?tab=posts&BH=2

If you do, are they current versions? (BDS - v2.8.1, MM - v1.83)

Better Dynamic Majestic Mountains

Mod Author:

"I assume you have both MM and BDS installed. I seen no such errors in my xEdit."

"The main reasons I say that this patch may not be necessary anymore is because the new version of MM is allowing your installed snow textures to appear properly on the meshes, and the "painted rocks" glitch seen in my images has been fixed, as well. If you would like to help spot anything that appears off between the new MM and BDS without the patch active, I would appreciate your input. I am currently crunched for time between other RL issues while still allowing time to enjoy other games in my backlog."

"From what little bit I have tested, you may be correct. I have loaded the new Majestic Mountains version after BDS and it has fixed the "white painted" rocks bug and I can see Fluffy Snow's texture on the mountains, unlike before (main reason why I made this patch). There are a few anomalies here and there, mostly around snow rock clusters at the base of mountain meshes, not all, but some. I will take a closer look at everything when I can find the time, but for now this patch MAY not be necessary anymore."

mRiDg0b.png

PS:

1.) The mod is not broken, but it looks like does not really compatible with the Majestic Mountain v2.2

2.) MM v2.2 there are two types if you install it:

- New Snow Shader (Which is should be fix snow issues, and does Better Majestic obselete (BUT! It is very new, and not really tested)

- 1.84 compatible version

I guess, that's the main reason, why MM get newer and newer updates, and fixes. (but sadly, the mod author would like to retire for modding) Last job.

But, as far as I know mod authors, they are affected and they are dependent.

None of this has anything to do with DynDOLOD.

This is not the 1st. I tried several times, before posted.

1.) I re-installed DynDOLOD Resources, like this:

DynDOLOD-Settings-Regular.png

DynDOLOD-FOMOD.png

2.) That means, I also re-downloaded both DynDOLOD standalone and Resources, as well.

This is, how I generate LOD, mods I use:

13.3.1 Early Loader

• Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  • DynDOLOD Resources SE
  • HD LOD Textures 1k – for DynDOLOD
  • HD LOD Textures 1k – Update
  • Skyrim High Definition LODs – Darker and Grassy
  • xLODGen – SSE-Terrain-Tamriel ESM

And generated DynDOLOD many times before, but I have never ever had issue like that.

Very strange things happens...

"

1.) If the top of the Dragonsreach is missing it either means DynDOLOD Resources Core files are not installed completely (missing LOD assets)

2.) or that the child worlds were not scanned when generating static object LOD in the first pass. Make sure to not generate static object LOD in the second pass."

1.) How could it be? Or how can I check it is correct?

2.) Second pass? What does it mean second pass?

Edited by kranazoli

I also want sleep, I guess.

But, maybe I found what is wrong at my load order.

It looks like I used that one:

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k (1k near - 512 far)

instead of, that one:

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k SSELODGen – DynDOLOD
HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.2 update SSELODGen – DynDOLOD

Somehow I changed my mod order. :o :O

I hope, that will be the problem, cause honestly I have no other idea...

I also want sleep, I guess.

But, maybe I found what is wrong at my load order.

It looks like I used that one:

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k (1k near - 512 far)

instead of, that one:

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k SSELODGen – DynDOLOD

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.2 update SSELODGen – DynDOLOD

Somehow I changed my mod order. :o :O

I hope, that will be the problem, cause honestly I have no other idea...

Now, I am trying again:

1.) Texgen 512K Default Settings

2.) Screenshot how I set DynDOLOD

bk7eBiX.jpg

In my opinion it is good.

And manually downloaded DynDOLOD Resources 2.58 and Manually installed to MO2 from archive.

Now, I am trying again:

1.) Texgen 512K Default Settings

2.) Screenshot how I set DynDOLOD

In my opinion it is good.

And manually downloaded DynDOLOD Resources 2.58 and Manually installed to MO2 from archive.

I just can't able to solve issues with DynDOLOD 2.58

1.) Dragonsreach top is missing, whatever I make.

2.) Fast travel to Winterhold, with Winterhold Restored installed I got CTD.

Sheson, are there any site, from where we could download older versions of DynDOLOD standalone and Resources?

Trying with 2.58 I gave it up. (and I do not have any other version)

And I am not the only one, with that issue. Exactly the same issues from others, as well.

https://discordapp.com/channels/458216677792808961/490890295387619358

Edited by kranazoli

I just can't able to solve issues with DynDOLOD 2.58

1.) Dragonsreach top is missing, whatever I make.

2.) Fast travel to Winterhold, with Winterhold Restored installed I got CTD.

Sheson, are there any site, from where we could download older versions of DynDOLOD standalone and Resources?

Trying with 2.58 I gave it up. (and I do not have any other version)

And I am not the only one, with that issue. Exactly the same issues from others, as well.

https://discordapp.com/channels/458216677792808961/490890295387619358

ScreenShot5.png?width=1092&height=615

I suggest to continue reading a couple more posts for the solution (an unrelated plugin triggers the automatic disabling of child world scanning) or wait for the update.

I read it, that was JK's city mod, if I am remember well.

I saw, you put an 2.59 standalone version.

unknown.png

If you were talking to about is that one?

I read all comments Sheson, beleive me! I do not have that esp file.

Before I post here, I am trying to solve my issue, read comments, etc...

Edited by kranazoli

I read it, that was JK's city mod, if I am remember well.

I saw, you put an 2.59 standalone version.

unknown.png

If you were talking to about is that one?

I read all comments Sheson, beleive me! I do not have that esp file.

Before I post here, I am trying to solve my issue, read comments, etc...

I think it is very unlikely that xEdit makes up names of loaded plugins?

Either way, that wrong detection should be fixed in the latest version.

Edited by sheson

I think it is very unlikely that xEdit makes up names of loaded plugins?

Either way, that wrong detection should be fixed in the latest version.

Sry, my English is not enough. :/

"I think it is very unlikely that xEdit makes up names of loaded plugins?"

I didn't understand it. :/

I saw that comments, etc.. But, I(!) do not have JK or Open City, etc.. mod, but all of us, got the same issue.

Thanks!