Realistic Ragdoll and Force (by dDefinder)

TechAngel85

Moved to Animations & Effects. If the mod's already included in STEP it's thread should be in the Anthology. Actually, since v2.2.1 is pretty much pinned down we should start doing this for all the newly included mods.

This deserves a discussion in the Moderator thread (or at least not here), but I'm not sure if we ever came to a conclusion on whether or not to keep removed mods in the Anthology or move them back to the Suggestions forum.

• 1 year later...

Author says to add bEnableFileSelection=1 to skyrimprefs.ini under [launcher], but this information is missing in the STEP guide. Should it be added?

This only allows for the ESPs to be activated in Skyrim's launcher window. No need if you use any mod manager.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this is the correct place to ask... but this mod contain files not included in the STEP Extended Patch, its esp also has an entry that hasn't been copied to the STEP patch... Should I still not install it?

I'm also flying... a lot!

Could it be XP32 related?

The Ragdolls description states:

"Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif

You don't need to use the following patch if you already use xp32 skeletons or are not using other mods that change the skeleton.nif."

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Have a question about the installation of this mod in STEP extended:

What does the description: "STEP Extended Patch users can remove the plugin from this mod. All other files are required."

When I'm using STEP extended Patch then I  

-> install the mod as usual through Mod Organizer, then double-click it the left pane, go to Optional ESPs and move the Realistig Ragdoll Force -Realistic.esp up from Available ESPs to Optional ESPs?

-> I skip this Mod

-> I open it in Explorer and delete the dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp.

Sorry, it's late at night and I'm not a native speaker.

Edited by BUBISHI