Skyrim Special Edition Enhanced

Thanks for all the help Mr Paul. As a side note after going through your list again I discovered I'm famous:

Immersive Armors - Female Dwarven Mage Gauntlets Mesh Fix

Well you're even more famous cos I also used your fix on both my Orginal Extended guide and the current LOTD Version. I beleive Paul used it on the Reqtified and YASH guides too.

Say did you use the enhancer with ELFX or just the main module (nothing else)

It's kinda annoying switching over from ELE/RS to ELFX as I can't remember which mods need ELFX patches. A bunch gave the option but I'd be damned if I can remember them now....

EDIT: Disregard Nyclix mentions only to install the SMIM patch

Wonder which Dolomite.ini to use. The from Nyclix is obviously for the ENB but the one from Dolomites page is newer and has a ton more edits.....

Edited by uncleseano

this is what i got into the ECTV Interiors merge:

Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
iWil_UselessShopOverhaul.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
PCE - ELFX PATCH.esp
PCE - Marked Droppable Barenziah Stones.esp
PCE - SPO Patch.esp
PCE - USEEP Patch.esp
elfx__breezehome-fully-upgradable.esp
Enhanced Interiors Longhouses.esp
Enhanced Interiors Longhouses ELFX patch.esp
Enhanced Interiors Taverns with ELFX.esp
Enhanced Interiors USAIO ELFX Patch.esp
Enhanced Interiors Radioactive.esp
Enhanced Interiors Radioactive SPO Patch.esp
Enhanced Interiors Radioactive ELFX Patch.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Enhanced Interiors Radioactive ELFX Enhancer Patch.esp
PCE - ELFXEnhancer Patch.esp
MCoW_ELFX_Enhancer.esp
ECTV Interiors Merge Consistency Patch.esp

those are the patches used.

i think i used the Nyclix dolomite ini
Edited by paul666root

You guys are great, appreciate all the help. Our .inis are similar as I merged dolomites with what nyclix has, though you guys have your LODs pushed a lil further than mine :P

I went over my list with a fine toothed comb and found SoS/WEBs has patches for ELFX. Grabbed them but meh, it'll all be sorted when CRing (shudder) comes around if I missed others.

Guess I'll start the CRing now and then do my DynDOLOD and that's me done.

Would you mind if I bother yis one last time and have a looksie over my L.O incase there is something that stands out? Maybe a complimentary that might fit in or mainly just to see that everything is where is should be. Stuff like do I have the right LODs for Dyndolod gen etc, that Terrain LOD Redone was hurting my brain with its crazy talk of maps this and that. I left out the LOD resources in miscellaneous but now I'm thinking I might need um

Here have a video of how things looks so far (nyclix + ENB) pre CR & DynDoLOD

https://youtu.be/cIAXa0I8HpU

It looks..different than others. It's doesn't really pop off the screen (except for what looks like floating grass that pops in), everything looks kinda drained and desaturated. Ineriors where quiet dark too, not at all in the Dolomite spirit. Solid 60 FPS (slight stutter when I pressed record) so that's nice. Any advice there?

Promise that's the last I'll bother ya.. and it's the biggest one question I think so far!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.