Skyrim Special Edition Enhanced

thank Tech maybe when I get some time and i next sit down with Skyrim i'll give modgroup a better look.

It's a good thing to know.

STEP is actually moving away from our CR patches (STEP Patches) to replace them with Mator Smash. Ess started looking into it before the last release, but he needed more time to figure it all out so that change will likely take place for out 2.11 release.

Hello,

A few questions:

1. Do you happen to know or have any idea why Wrye Bash game lyncher lunches the Game Luncher instead of the SkyrimeSE.exe?

2. In the install list I seem to be missing ECTV Fixes, but do you have any ideea why: "wlso", "crpath", and "crpatch_book-of-uunp" are red? missing something?

3. Do you have any of these mods? or plan to include them? This looks insaine:

4. Can I run the game in 2k resolution or is your configuration only for 1k?

Ps: I have a 1080 TI now, so I can handle it.

Regards,

Ephinox.

Hello,

A few questions:

1. Do you happen to know or have any idea why Wrye Bash game lyncher lunches the Game Luncher instead of the SkyrimeSE.exe?

2. In the install list I seem to be missing ECTV Fixes, but do you have any ideea why: "wlso", "crpath", and "crpatch_book-of-uunp" are red? missing something?

3. Do you have any of these mods? or plan to include them? This looks insaine:

4. Can I run the game in 2k resolution or is your configuration only for 1k?

Ps: I have a 1080 TI now, so I can handle it.

Regards,

Ephinox.

1. Try reinstalling wrye bash to Skyrim Special Edition folder

2. look in the right pane there you should see what is unchecked is missing

3. this is not a guide... so i wont be including anything... but most of those mods are already in this setup...

4. you can use what resolution you want

Oh! More questions while you're there

Have you had any grief with WICO?

Looking through the comments section seems to give a metric **** ton of folk a headache. There's a thing on SEPTIMs guide about how to install which has all a bunch of xedit changes, a batch file clean up script all that jazz.

You have to do any of that?>

EDIT: Hmm... Nyclix looks amazing. The lad doesn't reccomend my ELE though which is in my L.O. Head scratching time

Edited by uncleseano

Oh! More questions while you're there

Have you had any grief with WICO?

Looking through the comments section seems to give a metric **** ton of folk a headache. There's a thing on SEPTIMs guide about how to install which has all a bunch of xedit changes, a batch file clean up script all that jazz.

You have to do any of that?>

EDIT: Hmm... Nyclix looks amazing. The lad doesn't reccomend my ELE though which is in my L.O. Head scratching time

ELFX + Dolomite + Nyclix is where it's at imo.

Yes we use WICO... 

ELFX + Dolomite + Nyclix is where it's at imo.

Yes we use WICO... 

Right so I dump ELE/RS. Less C.R downstream so that's always a plus. But just as I said before was WICO plug n play for you or did you have to do all that maddness with the WICO cleanup script, xedit etc? Any issues with it? The grey face bug etc?

Rog

Still a bit unclear as to what it does. It get's rid of the changes to NPCs etc like the ones that make them essential and what not? And leaves everything else so that it's only character overhaul?

keeps only character overhaul changes removes everything else. items and such.

you are not obligated to do it though...

I've added a few acronyms you all use a lot:

CR

CRing <--case sensitive

ECTV

Remember, there is a thread for requests: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4467-acronyms-wants-issues/

thanks. I used to have a list posted on one of the guides for these :D since i used a lot of them.

keeps only character overhaul changes removes everything else. items and such.

you are not obligated to do it though...

thanks. I used to have a list posted on one of the guides for these :D since i used a lot of them.

Thanks for all the help Mr Paul. As a side note after going through your list again I discovered I'm famous:

Immersive Armors - Female Dwarven Mage Gauntlets Mesh Fix

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.