Skyrim Special Edition Enhanced

i would suggest to try WATER. It's much better than RW2.

plus if you edit an Purity esp with only the falls it's really great.

PS if you use RS and ELE you will have a lot of CRing to do with other mods. This is one of the reasons i didn't use them

Edited by paul666root

i would suggest to try WATER. It's much better than RW2.

plus if you edit an Purity esp with only the falls it's really great.

PS if you use RS and ELE you will have a lot of CRing to do with other mods. This is one of the reasons i didn't use them

Most of WATER has been incorporated into RWT now either by default or via options in the installer.

Yeah the amount of CR with ele/rs with just that small l.o is kinda crazy. I can't imagine how bad it's gonna get when my list is full so I'm tipping away at it every 5 plugins.

This make me think maybe im doing it wrong. I just build my entire load order first, them i use loot, after loot i manually correct some load order, and them i start CRing. In the CRing i can spot some sp that need change load order. Is this correct? 

Yeah the amount of CR with ele/rs with just that small l.o is kinda crazy. I can't imagine how bad it's gonna get when my list is full so I'm tipping away at it every 5 plugins.

The problem is that you're not even properly conflict resolving those things unless you are hopping into the CK and manually adjusting/adding/removing lights so things look right... You can't really CR lighting changes in xedit...  Your best bet is to simply remove the cell in question from Relighting Skyrim unless a patch is already available for it.

for?

As the lad above mentioned he build an entire L.O first and then C.Rs it as apart from what I'm doing which is slapping in 5 mods. Testing how it runs and then CRing it. I'm getting my mods in sorta like sections (do bug fixes first, then graphical then gameplay etc),so there shouldn't be any massive overlap.

At any rate I discovered Skyrim SE Puddles is saved in Form 43. Is it best to avoid it for now?

The problem is that you're not even properly conflict resolving those things unless you are hopping into the CK and manually adjusting/adding/removing lights so things look right... You can't really CR lighting changes in xedit...  Your best bet is to simply remove the cell in question from Relighting Skyrim unless a patch is already available for it.

As a member of the RS team, I beg to differ. You can CR RS fairly easily. The issues come when users don't know what has been done to the lighting in the cell. However, this is the case for any plugin when the user doesn't understand the changes being made so it's not unique to RS.

At any rate, resolving conflicts via a custom patch should be done at the end of mod installation, else you're likely to cause yourself a lot of extra work. Also, RS and ELE should be loaded near the end of the load order so that their changes don't have to be constantly be patched. This is how we do things for STEP.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.