wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Since at least one of the mod authors works on both, it will probably be coming at some point soon. There also is a slight incompatibility with Scrap Everything since various bodies are on the scrap list. I'm not sure UNPC is ready for prime time, though. It's gorgeous, I love the unique bodies, but I'm noticing some in-game wonkiness. I think I'm going to take it out of my load order for now, put better settlers and immersive settlers back in, and wait for a few updates.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm adding Unique NPCs (it's happening) there are update to the mods this week. so I'm taking my time I can let you have a preliminary patch or you can just wait till the mod updates are out and I dpo a full patch on those

recommended order

.....Mods....

....Unique NPCs ....

....RO.......

.....Better settlersv2...... (overwrite with BSv2 from Unique NPCs site)

....Eli's Armour Compendium....

disable (Varied Diamond City Guards)

This should just work only Raider Overhaul skins mostly excluded.(RO SKins, No fancy pantz ones)

• +1 1

I'm adding Unique NPCs (it's happening) there are update to the mods this week. so I'm taking my time I can let you have a preliminary patch or you can just wait till the mod updates are out and I dpo a full patch on those

recommended order

.....Mods....

....Unique NPCs ....

....RO.......

.....Better settlersv2...... (overwrite with BSv2 from Unique NPCs site)

This should just work only Raider Overhaul skins mostly excluded.(RO SKins, No fancy pantz ones)

I would love a preliminary patch if it's no extra effort for you. The character models are fantastic of UNPC are amazing and I was enjoying it and I still have RO in my load order.  It was the RO excluded content patches that were causing about a third of the raiders to spawn in their underwear so I stopped using them.  

MODWIKI-Bettersettlers-Patch  (TEMP TEST Version)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra0exbrho9sq7b0/MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch.7z?dl=0

this is for recommended order

....Unique NPCs ....

....RO.......

.....Better settlersv2...... (overwrite with BSv2 from Unique NPCs site)

Note: Unique NPCs TEXTURE should be extracted with Archieve2 from the creation kit.

BSA Browser does not work with these files.

If using the 4K Texture Pack it needs to be moved from DATA folder to Textures.

Edited by Gernash
  • +1 1

MODWIKI-Bettersettlers-Patch  (TEMP TEST Version)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra0exbrho9sq7b0/MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch.7z?dl=0

this is for recommended order

....Unique NPCs ....

....RO.......

.....Better settlersv2...... (overwrite with BSv2 from Unique NPCs site)

Note: Unique NPCs TEXTURE should be extracted with Archieve2 from the creation kit.

BSA Browser does not work with these files.

If using the 4K Texture Pack it needs to be moved from DATA folder to Textures.

Thank you. Do the textures need to be extracted or only if there are issues with pink/purple raiders?

Purple pink should only be with 4k textures pack you will need to extract move files then repack. I've left a message with thirdstorm about it.

I've checked the basic pc and 2k version they seem to be fine.

Edited by Gernash

I'm taking a break from gaming (so maybe I'll actually get things done around the house) and will be starting fresh in a week or so. But so far, I'm really liking the guide. I stil get the occasional crash, mainly while exiting places added by one of the World mods but my FPS is been good so far (haven't hit a city yet though) and I think I finally got a look I like. The raiders are harder but not too hard; though the Deathclaw in Concord seemed easier; I was able to kill it quicker then before. Sim Settlement is really cool and I'm thinking I may removed some of the building mods I have since I probably won't need them. (Like Immersive Vendors, among others)

I have played about 30 hours by now, and I'm glad I revised my install before jumping on Survival.

The crafting redirect patch is a must have. It not only organized menus, but also made available a lot of stuff which for some reason was hidden before.

Now my only question is about the color swap mods on Armor Workbench. No matter the armor I try to mod, there are no colors available, only the "No Color Swap" option.

I am missing the Eli's Armor Compendium. Is this the reason I can't swap colors? I can't think of anything else.

Backpack colors and PA paintjobs works fine tho.

Only some items have AWKCR or AE paint jobs. I've added/modified anything with Swapable textures or paint to be AE complaint.

I've left all the default "empty" attach points (color swap index swap etc) in case people use mods that attach to them.

Surprisingly there are very few mods that take advantage of the AWKCR/AE framework.

I'll Bring out a 2nd rafting redirect patch with all unused AP's removed. So you are not looking for things that aren't there.

Only armor with color swaps is Synth ones from synth overhaul. For Armor.

Eli's Armor Compendium is clothing mods with some color swaps.

• +1 1

Are you planning to add in Custom Combat Armor ?
Or would that need too many fixing / patching?

Another small question I wanted to ask, but I understand this is severely more work and can't be undertaken,
are you going to lighten the massive Weaponsmith mod?
Atm, it gives every weapon atleast 7 different ammo capabilities but most of them are just slight variations of damage (speaking about 2~5 points differences).

Custom combat armor can be added, it will need a patch is it will conflict with CAST mainly.

Weaponsmith mod- cant do anything with that. As per the mod author description.

I was considering using Gunsmith Extended , Legendary Mods with 3d scopes and having it AE/AWKCR complaint to be the CORE WEAPON PACK-i.e. as it's open source release an "update" or Modules for it.

then just selecting weapons to be patched in that are either LORE friendly or toned down/adjusted for vanilla game play..

Not sure how much more effort I want to do atm...

• +1 1

I was considering using Gunsmith Extended , Legendary Mods with 3d scopes and having it AE/AWKCR complaint to be the CORE WEAPON PACK-i.e. as it's open source release an "update" or Modules for it.

then just selecting weapons to be patched in that are either LORE friendly or toned down/adjusted for vanilla game play..

Not sure how much more effort I want to do atm...

So Gunsmith Extended instead of the massive Weaponsmith?

If so, any idea what weapon mods you would include?

I'm always willing to playtest or even co-develop.