Survival mode

2 hours ago, Manos said:

Does someone using mode like those or other additions with STEP guide?

DEF_SSW Survival Stats widget redone  ;  Unlimited Survival Mode - F4SE  ;  Wearable Backpacks and Pouches

If you are asking about conflicts with the base STEP mods, I use the Wearable backpacks along with its optional files mod on top of the guide. There there are some record conflicts with the Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO) - Redux mod that are not patched in the STEP guide so you will have to take care of those yourself. I am currently redoing my load order before the next game update and I have not patched this mod yet.

As for the other two mods, I do not play in survival mode, but they both require F4SE and I quickly installed them into my modified modlist and did not see any direct conflicts with any other mods.

I hope this helps some.

• +1 1

Posted (edited)

I'am currently using Unlimited Survival Mode - F4SE and i didn't noticed anything wrong.

I didn't checked or tried the other two mods but thank you for your informations :thumbsup:

Did you used mods like Clean My Settlement (Auto Clean Edition)  ;  Raze My Settlement ? Settlement cleaning would be much easier with those mods.

I've been away from Fallout 4 modding since like 4 years so i barely know anything now...

Edited by Manos

4 hours ago, Manos said:

Did you used mods like Clean My Settlement (Auto Clean Edition)  ;  Raze My Settlement ? Settlement cleaning would be much easier with those mods.

I was not aware of Clean My Settlements auto clean edition, only the original version, I will have to check it out. Currently I am not using any of the more hard core cleaning mods as they tend to interfere with the Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) Stable Branch  mod. My current focus is adding settlement type mods and only ones that support PRP.