wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

A big plus for Unique NPCs ... every NPC and Settler are hand-named. Now if I could just find a replacement for the animal paradise feature of Don't Call Me Settler ...

I've seen"Animal Paradise" mentioned a couple of times now, but since Don't Call Me Settler isn't available to look at, I'm curious - what is Animal Paradise? Or what does it do?

Animal Paradise will call cats, dogs, and, I think, brahams to the settlement. Up to 10 total of named animals will drift into your settlement over time and settle down.

I think they give the settlements a homey feeling and the dogs will defend the settlement. That feature alone is the main reason I keep using DCMS.

Edited by rayhne

I'm having a problem with Unique NPCs and raiders spawning in their underwear. I'm trying to track down the conflict, which may be the "Shaun is not my son" alternate start. I hesitate to post anything on their page until I figure it out, though.

I'm having a problem with Unique NPCs and raiders spawning in their underwear. I'm trying to track down the conflict, which may be the "Shaun is not my son" alternate start. I hesitate to post anything on their page until I figure it out, though.

Okay, I believe found the conflict and this may come up for other people trying the mod. It's all the Raider Overhaul extra files, which makes more sense than Start Me Up.

A little late, but when I went to Olivia, the very same occurred. Raiders got the gun after Ack Ack died. I assumed this is the way AI works these days?

I also got some weird explosions here and there on Normal. This is not happening on Survival tho.

On a side note, Radrose-VIS seems to override AWCKR and break the ability of crafting the Ammunition Bench. I had to override it again in my personal patch in order to fix it.

So a patch would be needed for RO and UNPCs?

Since at least one of the mod authors works on both, it will probably be coming at some point soon. There also is a slight incompatibility with Scrap Everything since various bodies are on the scrap list. I'm not sure UNPC is ready for prime time, though. It's gorgeous, I love the unique bodies, but I'm noticing some in-game wonkiness. I think I'm going to take it out of my load order for now, put better settlers and immersive settlers back in, and wait for a few updates.