wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

My yull load list is at the botom of the wiki

WeaponryOverhaul.esp WBO is weapon balance overhaul no idea hover over it should tell you what mod it came from (please tell me) (i've updated that fomod no pataches other than DLC)

3DScopes.esp is a part of see through scopes

concealedArmors.esp is a boo boo on my part

I will up date this when I look at fomods 1 sec

Hi Gernash. I did not use LOOT to sort the plugins. What i did was close MO, copy your loadorder.txt to my loadorder.txt, open MO and let MO sort everything out. That is why the plugins which I have but are not in your loaroder.txt, are at the bottom of my list.

In your guide you use Armorsmith 3.02. Currently version 3.12 is released which bundles all the DLC .esp's to one file (Armormsith All DLCs Patch.esp)

So if I understand you correctly, i should:

- Move .esm to the top

- Move armorsmith esp's to the top, just below the last .esm

- Disable Workshop_Planters, BetterModDescriptionsAE.esp, BetterModDescriptionsCAS.esp, CWMR-*patch*.esp, 3dscopes-replacer-ATS-CWMRPatch.esp

- Move MODWIKI patches to the bottom of the list

3DScopes.esp is indeed part of See through scopes, but only when you select the FOMOD option "ADD". In your guide, you mention to use the FOMOD option "REPLACE" which installs a whole different list of .esp's.

Yeah, Gernash and I are in the process up updating everything (coincidentally, which version of FAR did you end up using?) so that might of been the issue. Gernash seems to be on top of it. But since you brought it up, I'm curious how Extended Weapons Mod is working. I really enjoyed it what I got to use back when I originally played but haven't had a chance since it was updated. Any issues? 

Edited by Aeradom

Something to remember about Extended Weapons & Cut Weapons Mods Restored is that to my knowledge they serve different functions. Whereas Cut Weapon Mods Restored opens up cut mods for certain weapons, Extended Weapons take it a step forward as the author actually created custom meshes and textures to make it look more natural. 

My yull load list is at the botom of the wiki

WeaponryOverhaul.esp WBO is weapon balance overhaul no idea hover over it should tell you what mod it came from (please tell me) (i've updated that fomod no pataches other than DLC)

Was from Legendary Modification.  FOMOD says to select it i've just reinstalled and not chosen that option this time.

3DScopes.esp is a part of see through scopes

Installing as per FOMOD doesn't install this ESP just a load of other ones? Do I need a different option in FOMOD?

concealedArmors.esp is a boo boo on my part

I've just unhid concealedArmors.ESM and hid concealedArmors.esp since it's added by the following mod for now. That correct?

I will up date this when I look at fomods 1 sec

functional Displays and New calibers still not in guide so not sure on those. But will give you chance to sort out :)

@rhodsey I can tell you right now why Functional Displays isn't in. @Gernash is working on overhauling the settlement section and trying to figure out what to keep or not. I have it in, but haven't had time to really test it. 

Edited by Aeradom

Thats fine it's just still part of the patches.  But i've nod modded for a while on FO4 (just SKyrim) and won't have any time to play today anyway (was giong to start a new playthrough with this setup).  so I can wait until tomorrow and do a run through of the guide again and record anything I come across that doesn't work/typos etc if you want?  Or will you both need a bit more time than that?

Edit: by part of the patches I mean the merge patch has Functional displays and newcalibers as masters might just need them remvoed as masters or manually removed from patches?  Can do just fiddly.

3dscopes.esp also master on the naming merge patch as well.

Edited by rhodsey

@rhodsey I'm actually doing a full install myself which is why I'm going through and updating version notes and what not. As to the actual content of the guide, I know it's still a WIP but gernash is using it should so things should be fine. I'll know more once I'm actually able to get into the game myself. So yeah, giving a day wouldn't be a bad idea.  

@rhodsey I'm actually doing a full install myself which is why I'm going through and updating version notes and what not. As to the actual content of the guide, I know it's still a WIP but gernash is using it should so things should be fine. I'll know more once I'm actually able to get into the game myself. So yeah, giving a day wouldn't be a bad idea.  

No worries will do. Just can tell you now with the patches as they are you won't be able to boot into game due to missing masters.  But I'll let you guys work and follow through the history page tomorrow for changes.

One other suggestion if redoing the FOMOD for the patches. It would help to put the full names of the mods instead if just the abbreviations used by the community.  Someone like me who is new to modding on here has no clue what half of them are!  So when I thought of going through and doing modular I couldn't figure out which I did and didn't need.

@rhodsey

@darthf1

Functional displays added (sorry fomods need to be made by hand.......)

Having a smoke... will read back or... What else is missing?

Don't stress about the concealed armor just disable the esp any use the AK patch one and metal and leather will work will make a new one tomorrow

Extended Weapons & Cut Weapons Mods Restored I added as new item lists to the OMOD I may have missed the NIF will check later Have a note

Extended Weapons & Cut Weapons Mods Restored seem to be hunting rifle,10mm and .44 mainly you can craft a 10mm like a p44 auto rifle but etc (not sure if that's a dlc thing or from the mod but I don't remember it)

Hey there. I've just done a full install of the guide and pretty much have same issues with the final patches as Darthf1  Just to clarify I've pretty much just installed the guide as is no tweaks or addons apart from enhanced vanilla bodies (couldn't see anything else on the guide that tweaked male bodies plus as textures only figured could just remove if I wasn't a fan) :

WeaponryOverhaul.esp - not installed at all? is this an old patch from a revision to the guide and can just be disabled safely?

3DScopes.esp - The see thru scopes mod just doesn't add this at all?  Is it supposed to come from elsewhere?  Also part of the merged naming patch so not sure I can just disable

ConcealedArmors.esm - Guide says to hide this as well as concealedArmors.esp but several patches requrie it?  Typo and should be ConcealedArmors.esp that is hidden?

FunctionalDisplays.esp and collectibles ESP - Again mod isn't installed as part of guide.  Should we add the mod with no impact?  Part of the merge patch so not sure I can just disable these without impacts elsewhere?

NewCalibers.esp - Same thing not installed as part of guide. and part of merge patch

OK I think all that is now done

PLease report any other failings on my behalf I'll do as asap

Edited by Gernash