SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I think I can answer #2 for you. It does matter, it's the install order and files above overwrite assets from files below (for instance textures or meshes, but also .esp files in case of patches and updates).

This should be of help (but it seems less up-to-date than the main guide, some things are not as consolidated into folders, but it's a good guideline I think):

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified_Integration_Page

You can wait for someone else to confirm that it's up-to-date enough to use, but that's what I went with for the left pane.

Edited by Ellilea

There are still a few things with the optional mods and other linked pages to the guide that may need some editing and updating. However, I have a very busy schedule until April 3rd and will probably not be able assist much until afterwards. If you do notice things that need corrections and updates, please don't hesitate to share them with us on the forum. This way, when I am able to return and assist with this guide, I can begin with the notes you all have shared with us.

Hello,

Thank you for this guide :)

I can't find "wlso.esp" in "WLOS - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul 1.06", it is normal?

I made the WLSO merge without it and I have some worldspace and cell conflicts added by "WLSO Merged.esp" over "CRPatch.esp"

WLSO Merged

Files to merge:

• Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp (WLSO - Fantasy Soundtrack Project non-replacer)
  • Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp (WLSO - Fantasy Soundtrack Project non-replacer)
  • FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp (WLSO - Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Unique Towns and Locations)
  • SoS - The Wilds.esp (WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds)
  • SoS - The Dungeons.esp (WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons)
  • SoS - Civilization.esp (WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization)
  • Requiem - Realistic Darkness.esp (WLSO - Requiem - Realistic Darkness)
  • requiem-realistic-darkness__usleep.esp (WLSO - Requiem Realistic Darkness Patches)
  • RevampedExteriorFog.esp (WLSO - Revamped Exterior Fog)
  • revamped-exterior-fog__requiem-realistic-darkness.esp (WLSO - Revamped Exterior Fog Patches)
  • mintylightningmod.esp (WLSO - Lightning During Thunder Storms)
  • TrueStorms.esp (WLSO - True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone)
  • true-storms__aos.esp (WLSO - True Storms - Patches)
  • true-storms__requiem-realistic-darkness.esp (WLSO - True Storms - Patches)
  • true-storms__revamped-exterior-fog.esp (WLSO - True Storms - Patches)
  • zz true-storms__requiem-realistic-darkness__revamped-exterior-fog.esp (WLSO - True Storms - Patches)
  • wlso.esp (WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul 1.05)
  • wlso__ectv (WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul 1.05) If installed
  • wlso__radioactive-pce (WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul 1.05) If installed
  • wlso__requiem-realistic-darkness.esp (WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches 1.07)
  • zzz wlso__ice-penguin-world-map-paper.esp (WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches 1.07) If installed
Edited by Yagz

Lol nevermind, it actually says "all three as in the image below", brain fart. My apologies.

Um, sad_mad, have you configured the .inis the way the guide recommends? I think you can turn the Bethesda logo with a setting. Not that it would prevent a crash, but maybe you've missed some step there that could help you?

Other than that what comes to mind are the crash fixes, ENBoost and similar things, but the guide covers those too so you probably have them installed and working?

I'll join you on the donkey bench. After carefully going over the finishing steps it crashes for me too on the main menu :p

The game ran when I unticked the "Relinker Output". No idea why, obviously, but narrowed it down a little maybe.

Edited by Ellilea

Well, it doesn't eliminate some error :P Just found where it might be. Good that it happens to both of us, maybe the solution will be easier to find than some mysterious mistake somewhere along the way. We couldn't have both made the same obscure derp.

Also, it seems that my game crashes when I try to save it. Can travel from city to outside, create a new character with Skyrim Unbound, but saving causes a crash. Strange and worrisome :< That plus the ReLinker folder issues.

Guess we'll have to wait for someone in the know to arrive and take pity on us :P

Edited by Ellilea

What is a deli jet? Some other name for Relinker? Guide specifies v. 40 but I don't know where to get it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77959/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D77959&pUp=1

There are just some dead links to GitHub there and no mention of version number.

Is it possible that the saving doesn't work for this reason or is it a separate problem?