SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Ah, that was that. Yeah, remember now, I ignored it the first time but forgot about it by now. Too much stuff here to do and remember, sorry.

But I've conquered the map bug I had, it was so bizarre, and the saving issue is gone (well, at least the immediate one), so maybe, just maybe, the game is playable now... could it be?!

That is as long as the CR patches can be okay while being not Reqtified. If not then I'm done, I don't know what to do. I'm leaving them unReqtified for now and hoping for the best, because at least I cannot see any bugs smacking me in the face at the very start this way heh.

Having the CRPatch turned off when you run the Reqtificator means that all the npc/item conflict resolution is lost.  

Was there any paricular mention about why the guide is no longer modular anymore? Was it too difficult to properly maintain the patches for the mods?

Sorry, if this already was discussed, there is much going on in this thread atm and I haven't read everything.

It was too much work for what seemed like too little benefit.  My personal load orders are still modular but it added alot of weight to the guide and was alot of work to maintain.

That's a shame, but I have no way to make it work :( It just triggers those crashes the second those patches are reqtified.

So far the game works beautifully otherwise though. I've played for 2-3 hours in a row, no crashes, even though I had to reload a bunch of times (being put in rags in Winterhold with Frostfall and all that is no joke lol, got two traveler notes to show for my survival incapability). I recall reloading a bunch usually likes to make unstable installs CTD. No such thing so far :)

On a total side note, some of the out-of-combat music from those soundtrack packs is so beautiful. I never would've touched that mod if I didn't try to compromise with this guide as much as I possibly could, so that's an unexpected boon :P Thanks.

Edited by Ellilea

The optional part of the guide, like ECTV additions, is not fully updated yet:

The core guide, the merge guide, finish line and the beautification guide are fully updated.  The rest are expected to still have errors of some sort.

Those patches will still be necessary.

Alright thanks, I'll just download the rest of the mods in the meantime. Looking forward to it!

All the CR patches are here:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/SRLE%20LOTD%20Reqtified%20Compatibility%20Patches.7z

I'm not sure what Diana has put up on the page but those are the ones I'm using in my various tests.. I've probably got 20h or so of playtime on the guide with no problems other than some clipping trees and a floating lantern or two.

Edited by jdsmith2816
  • +1 1

He was talking about the official patches from ETaC, there are currently no FOMOD instructions in the guide which of them to install but instructions to download them and they are mentioned on the integration page. From your post I take it, that those patches are obsolete now and covered by your CR. So if the guide is fully upgraded, the download instructions for them won't be thare anymore . Is that right?

Maybe you could include a note at this point:

[NPC Retextures Merge Tips]

Post Installation: NPC Retextures Merge Tips here.

to first install the Ethereal Elven Overhaul patches that will be installed later in the guide before building the merge. Might prevent people from doing it twice :)

It was too much work for what seemed like too little benefit. My personal load orders are still modular but it added alot of weight to the guide and was alot of work to maintain.

Okay, thanks for the answer. I was following the YASH guide the last time, but maybe I'll switch back to reqtified again. Found requiem to be more fun than YASH anyways.

Really glad this guide is alive again :)

Okay, thanks for the answer. I was following the YASH guide the last time, but maybe I'll switch back to reqtified again. Found requiem to be more fun than YASH anyways.

Really glad this guide is alive again :)

Huh, wierd, Tapatalk had the wrong profile... well, that was me.

Sorry which missing file are you talking about?

There isnt any file in the folder "WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul 1.06", within the optional pack.
Per the "WLSO Merged" files list, it should be named "wlso.esp"

[P.S i reported your post by mistake, sorry]
Edited by orham1

There isnt any file in the folder "WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul 1.06", within the optional pack.
Per the "WLSO Merged" files list, it should be named "wlso.esp"

[P.S i reported your post by mistake, sorry]

Use the below until Diana is back to update things.  It contains wlso + the various patches in case something was outdated.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/WLSO%20%26%20Patches.7z

• +1 1

Use the below until Diana is back to update things.  It contains wlso + the various patches in case something was outdated.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/WLSO%20%26%20Patches.7z

Thank you very much!

Also, some little mistakes i noticed while going through the guide, just to help making it better:

1. The Mod Notes for The Choice is Yours is misplaced (It's right after the Mod Notes for LECM - Gilgergreen Regrown).

2. Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel - SWIFT, and its Falskaar addon are missing from the Integration guide [i think i saw in some post here that the integration guide hasn't been updated yet, but just in case]

3. The UPDATES - DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.3 from Legacy of the Dragonborn mod should be installed as its own mod, because this file is part of the Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches merge.

4. ISC DeadlySpellImpacts Patch.esp ,ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp and ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp files from Immersive Sounds - Compendium should be moved after installation to a new mods folders, because they are part of the ISC Patches Merged merge.

Keep up the good work!