SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Found lots of 'Error: Could not be resolved' errors for ECTV patches merged in tes5edit do you think cleaning them up will help my problem? There are a lot so thought asking first before I spend along time fixing them.

Honestly I'm not sure and I don't have any way to test currently.  We'll have the base guide updated and posted today or tomorrow hopefully.. I'll be looking at ECTV later this week.

Alright thanks for responding. I expect that the ECTV patches merged were tested earlier (soon after the guide was created) as I downloaded them awhile ago (a month or 2 ago) so it isnt caused by any of the recent changes (I havnt added anything recently). I must have done something wrong in following the guide because I guess others with a complete guide dont have the same problem as me (crashes in the falkreath area ect). 

Another thing I have noticed is that the claralux lampposts dont have lamps on (I do remember them having lamps on awhile ago). I could re install claralux and check its patches to see if it fixes the problem (dont have time today though). Will the patches on the guide still be fine (because im not using the an up to date version)?

This could fix both problems (the lamps and crashes) as there was a patch for claralux in the ECTV patches merged.

Edited by jodoon305

the patches are merged because there is a step required where NAVI needs to be regenerated and not many know how to properly do this and we thought to skip this effort from the users.

anyway JD hasn't looked over the ECTV yet so after he finds the time he may give you the unmerged patches aswell.

Edited by paul666root

Hi, first of all thank you all. Since you guys are updating the requiem guide its not possible to added a beatification for character of skyrim, like the one they have in Darth Mathias guide? Its fell odd that my character is the most gifted in beauty in skyrim. Also is the Base guide for requiem compatible with the beautification guide or you need to update something there yet?  Wish you guys and girls  the best.

I just finished testing about 2 hours worth of game play with the revised guide. I think it's going to be a great play once I get used to some of the UI effects I'm not familiar with. The guide is updated, for the most part. I wonder if I should add that after configuring all the MCM settings, we should create the Overwrite files as SKSE Output, or some similar title because those files need to be loaded after Relinker I believe.

Also, Skyrim Unbound will need to be configured 1st; and then after the character creation, Requiem needs to run it's setup before you can even attempt a save. Even so, you need to wait a few seconds or even walk a couple of paces or the game will CTD when you try to save. These are little things I'm certain those of you who have played this setup already know. However, these are new changes for me to get used to.

For the most part the CORE guide is finished, and JD is working on the final script patches and then we'll be ready to upload them on the Nexus. 

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

well i used to have installed Followers Hirelings and Housecarls and Bijin Mods over the mods that are already in the guide. I just placed them last in the merge and then did everything else required there in the guide.

I tried to install all the option 2 for character in  Darth Mathias guide to the Yash guide but got a lot neckseans so i just gave up. Maybe for requiem it would be easier since requitficator can make the patch? If i just make a dummy sp on Bass with the conflit resolution made by Darth to clean manster and use it in Requiem guide it would work? 

I tried to install all the option 2 for character in  Darth Mathias guide to the Yash guide but got a lot neckseans so i just gave up. Maybe for requiem it would be easier since requitficator can make the patch? If i just make a dummy sp on Bass with the conflit resolution made by Darth to clean manster and use it in Requiem guide it would work? 

i used also Bodyslide and Fair Skin Complexion.

Hello again, I was looking though the names of the ECTV patches merged ESPs in the merge and noticed ectv merged_es.esp. What is this a patch for? 

Btw i have got the ETaC cities working (no crashes like the patches in the guide) with the patches supplied on their nexus page but the patches I am missing are causing crashes in solitude and riften (I guess its dawn of skyrim conflicting with something). I have also installed the claralux patches for dawn of skyrim.