SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hello,

Firstly thank you for this mod pack, it must have put you a long time to put together. 

I have been working towards finishing this for quite along time and have nearly finished. I have installed all mods by following what you said (I think I did everything right).

Everything I have tested works other than I get crashes when I go near Falkreath, Dawnstar and some (not all) other cities changed by ETAC (it happens when I fast travel or walk near the cities and when im walking it happens in the same spots every time). I have diagnosed the problem to be due to the ECTV patches merged but dont know what to do from here.

I have not added/changed any mods added from the very recent mod additions (I noticed Diana_TES_GotH has been updating it in the last few days)

please could you help me sort this out.

Thanks.

Edited by jodoon305

Hey, sorry you've picked an unfortunate time to begin installation.  

I just finished the updates for the core mods and Dana is in the process of testing but I don't think it'll all be uploaded/reflected on the wiki for another day or two.

I have not yet started on updating the optionals like ECTV or Radioactive Glorified. I don't have much help to give for your situation yet since I haven't gotten to the optionals. :(

We now have the Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Core Mods in the main guide section. After we have finished updating the Core Guide, we will move on to the Optional Mod Guides. 

Updated [CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights]

CORE

CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights - 2015.1 - by MyGoodEye

Updated [Lucidity Sound FX]

CORE

Lucidity Sound FX - v1w - by Foggypath

Added [WLSO - True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone]

CORE

True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone - 1.5 - by fadingsignal

Added [WLSO - Requiem - Realistic Darkness]

CORE

Requiem - Realistic Darkness - 2.0.1 - by Axonis

P.S. I am still working on the SRLE LOTD Reqtified Merge Page. This should be finished within a day or two. The WLSO Core Mod merges will be added to this section as well.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH
  • +1 1

Updated [Campfire - Complete Camping System]

Optional

Campfire - Complete Camping System - 1.11 - by Chesko

Updated [Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival]

Optional

Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival - 3.4.1 - by Chesko :

MAIN FILES - OPTIONAL PACK -> Survival - Requiem Patches will need to be checked for any needed revisions.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I have installed the mods quite awhile ago (before the recent updates) so shouldn't be anything to do with that. One thing I did do was install jk skyrim recently as I must have missed it before, though that could be a new mod.I havnt installed anything else for a while.

Edited by jodoon305

I have installed the mods quite awhile ago (before the recent updates) so shouldn't be anything to do with that. One thing I did do was install jk skyrim recently as I must have missed it before, though that could be a new mod.I havnt installed anything else for a while.

It is a New Optional Mod. My first test will be for the CORE mods only, but I am looking forward to trying out those JK mods myself after JD finishes the new ECTV patches. We have to make certain the CORE is finalized first though  :thumbsup:

Although I did install jk skyrim after i was having problems with ECTV patches so it wont be that

Alright, il probably remove it then if it isnt part of the pack when i installed all my mods. So you dont know what is causing my problem with ECTV patches?

I will be seeing if it conflicts with any mods today.

Edited by jodoon305

Found lots of 'Error: Could not be resolved' errors for ECTV patches merged in tes5edit do you think cleaning them up will help my problem? There are a lot so thought asking first before I spend along time fixing them.

Edited by jodoon305