SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

In the Race Menu, I started the Hairstyle at 0 and got to 296 before the Race Menu crashed on me. This has happened to me before when scanning through KS Hairdos. I had to reboot my PC as I couldn't get into my Task Manager just to shut the program down. This is also a commonly known problem with the Race Menu when you take too much in character creation. Going back in again to see if I can finishing scanning through all the hairstyles  :whistling: .

Third time was the charm.  :woot: This middle aged hippie woman never cared too much for hairstyles as I just let mine grown til I can donate it to Children With Hair Loss. It's getting a bit grey now, and I'm just too lazy to care about all that mess with coloring and hairstyles.  :no: So, this bit about having to go through all those hairdos was a chore  :rofl:

Anyway, I'm getting ready to post my Benchmark Log through Skin and Body. Every character appeared normal, no odd meshes or tints that I noticed throughout the Skyrim world. Other than the Race Menu Character Creation crashing a couple of times, there were no other issues once I got past that. 

My Benchmark Log through New Followers and NPCs is updated.

I got a little carried away with this Benchmark test spending almost 2 hours in game. I gathered up all five of the companions we installed (Aurlyn, Hoth, Inigo, Sofia, and Toccata). We explored Skyrim together and on horseback (testing out Immersive Horses). I took them all with me into the Bannered Mare to see if there would be any issues. All went smooth until we arrived in Riverwood and battled some wolves. Somehow Sofia's body merged into the bridge at Riverwood. She was walking around with 1/2 her body below the ground. This did eventually work itself out though. Other than this little glitch, all went smooth.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Finished the Dark Brotherhood questline and had no issues with Motierre in the Bannered Mare, but I don't use radioactive, so the problem reported before might be caused by some of the ECTV additions.

Finding Goldbrand in the Katariah brought the balancing issues with LotD to attention again. For comparison a deadric sword has 14 base damage in Skyrim.esm and Requiem.esp, 15 base damage in WAFR and KFR. Immersive Weapons adds Goldbrand to the champion of Boetiah, the IW Goldbrand has 15 base damage, and is altered by the LotD IW patch to a replica. Both replica and Goldbrand from LotD have a base damage of 22.

It's not so much that LotD artifacts are unbalanced in Requiem but unbalanced in the base game which is then forwarded by the Reqtificator. So a patch that nerfs the damage down to sensible values for vanilla should be sufficient.

I didn't post a Benchmark Log after testing through to the Miscellaneous Merge section. I figure I'll do that after I have installed the mods through Dual Sheath Redux. I will, however, keep testing after each section installation to see if any of the reported problems arise. From here on out the tests include recruiting Aurlyn, Hoth, Inigo, Sofia, and Toccato, buying a horse and testing it, exploring the Skyrim landscape (including Cities, Towns, Villages), entering various buildings, etc... Now that I am finally getting deeper into the guide, please let me know where and when each of you experienced your problems. 

Finished the Dark Brotherhood questline and had no issues with Motierre in the Bannered Mare, but I don't use radioactive, so the problem reported before might be caused by some of the ECTV additions.

Finding Goldbrand in the Katariah brought the balancing issues with LotD to attention again. For comparison a deadric sword has 14 base damage in Skyrim.esm and Requiem.esp, 15 base damage in WAFR and KFR. Immersive Weapons adds Goldbrand to the champion of Boetiah, the IW Goldbrand has 15 base damage, and is altered by the LotD IW patch to a replica. Both replica and Goldbrand from LotD have a base damage of 22.

It's not so much that LotD artifacts are unbalanced in Requiem but unbalanced in the base game which is then forwarded by the Reqtificator. So a patch that nerfs the damage down to sensible values for vanilla should be sufficient.

Thank you. This is great information and will be looked into. This is the kind of information we need to help JD and Paul determine what patches will be needed.