SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The mod author of Legacy of the Dragonborn mentioned that we should clean the 10 ITM records with TES5Edit in the comments.

what ITMS from which mod?

Lexy hi! Off the top of the head, you need steel ingot/s + silver ingot/s + leather strip/s + horker tusk( down by the lake are some horkers), as to not appearing do you have the relevant perk for smithing(why i train up first lol) and sorry not sure which one, due to last comment in brackets and lastly your smithing skill level should be around 60. Found this: https://legacy-of-the-dragonborn.wikia.com/wiki/Ongar%27s_Kegbreaker_Quest.

Lastly found sweet spot for my computer for Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover as iMinGrassSize=60 and well done love the look of this grass mod much more then verdant

yes i spotted what Tech did for his guide a he uses 60 I am home tomorrow with the kids so i might be able to do some testing.

yes i found the requirements thing sis i have all the components and smith is at 68 yet still it not showing. I did have a quick look and LOTD Patches Merge change the requirements cos of CACO so maybe i just have the wrong type horker tusk time to go hunting.

Icecreamassassin has mentioned changing the horker tusk from ingredients/powder in the CACO MCM back to normal, but i thought that that was for the version 2 beta, as i don't see it in v 1.21 MCM(May be wrong and its not the first time). People were having problems creating horkers in the flora and fauna display room...if that doesn't work(hunting) you'll have to do that which you hate and console...sorry sweetness unable to help further......Hope all's well with mom and Darth..best regards...PS with the LOTD v 19.2.1 the ITMS are removed, v 19.2 had them(left over by mistake according to Pickysaurus)

Icecreamassassin has mentioned changing the horker tusk from ingredients/powder in the CACO MCM back to normal, but i thought that that was for the version 2 beta, as i don't see it in v 1.21 MCM(May be wrong and its not the first time). People were having problems creating horkers in the flora and fauna display room...if that doesn't work(hunting) you'll have to do that which you hate and console...sorry sweetness unable to help further......Hope all's well with mom and Darth..best regards...PS with the LOTD v 19.2.1 the ITMS are removed, v 19.2 had them(left over by mistake according to Pickysaurus)

ah OK I also have a theory of how to fix the Kegbreaker issue that can wait until tomorrow now. I actually did have trouble creating the bear display cos I kept getting the wrong type of bear pelt maybe the same situation going on here.

Yes Darth's mum is fine she is still in intensive recovery but that is only because the hospital has no beds on the ward they need to move her too She is still on course to hopefully back home sometime next week.

what ITMS from which mod?

yes i spotted what Tech did for his guide a he uses 60 I am home tomorrow with the kids so i might be able to do some testing.

yes i found the requirements thing sis i have all the components and smith is at 68 yet still it not showing. I did have a quick look and LOTD Patches Merge change the requirements cos of CACO so maybe i just have the wrong type horker tusk time to go hunting.

LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm

I have 19.2.1 installed, I still had the 10 ITM records.

When checking the ESPs for errors when trying to make merged patch "Weapons_Armors Merged.esp", Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp has an error in it, do I let MergePlugins ignore or fix this error? This is the Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp from the CCF Improved Artifacts Patch for Aetherial Crown.

https://ibb.co/bs6Bjb

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn#.5BAetherial_Crown.5D

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Merges_Page#WEAPONS_.26_ARMORS_MERGE

When checking the ESPs for errors when trying to make merged patch "Weapons_Armors Merged.esp", Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp has an error in it, do I let MergePlugins ignore or fix this error? This is the Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp from the CCF Improved Artifacts Patch for Aetherial Crown.

https://ibb.co/bs6Bjb

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn#.5BAetherial_Crown.5D

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Merges_Page#WEAPONS_.26_ARMORS_MERGE

You can't create the merged patch w/o fixing the error(s).  Does that answer your question :)

So . . . are we doing something about this?  Or does nothing need to be done?  I'm not seeing guidance in here or on the install guide page.

From post #10235  the author of the mod (icecreamassassin) those itm records were left over by mistake, so if you still have them, clean them.

xXshmattoxx/Alphakay hi! So started a new game last night with the latest LOTD v19.2.1. Just loaded it up with both LOOT(no issues flagged) and xedit and cannot find any ITM left behind. This was flagged on v19.2 and Pickysaurus said to remove/clean it. My understanding is that this has been clean by the team for the release of 19.2.1

Lexy some feed back in regards to the flagged jars: No response from Badgremlin so asked the team at LOTD, as SUT places items in the world and despite being in a room etc has no steal flag: Icecreamassassin says "Badgremlin would have to fix it or a patch would need to be made which removed ownership of the item. If you place an object in a cell and do not assign ownership, it will default to the owner of the cell. I put an MCM option in SUT that allows you to set ownership or not so you can have a more immersive challenge." Hishutup did point out that it may be an ownership issue due to non assignment, so a place to look at IF ITS STILL AN ISSUE FOR YOU, but then again you cannot start Thieves Guide Requirements without stealing things lol

Edited by berndaroy

so i was updating my INI files and looking in BethINI (cos not done so in ages) and was wondering if any of you guys use the NPC User Ammo tweak? I know that Techangel uses it for his guide i kind of makes sense really.

Something that I was considering as well. But I enabled them for realism sake. But my concern is do we need to tweak/find a mod that adds arrows to NPCs if it even exist?

Also, just noticed something. Do we need to disable the modified blessings in disparity but at the race and gender section?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Alphakay hi! When you run LOOT, if a mod has dirty edits etc, it highlights it in yellow and instructs you to clean the mod. In xedit if you load that mod and when loaded you could right click and "check for errors ", and it would report any errors. To clean is the same process as you do earlier in the guide on prerequisite page on Cleaning the Bethesda ESM'S

Aegon hi! Yes

Edited by berndaroy