SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

xXshmattoxx/Alphakay hi! So started a new game last night with the latest LOTD v19.2.1. Just loaded it up with both LOOT(no issues flagged) and xedit and cannot find any ITM left behind. This was flagged on v19.2 and Pickysaurus said to remove/clean it. My understanding is that this has been clean by the team for the release of 19.2.1

Lexy some feed back in regards to the flagged jars: No response from Badgremlin so asked the team at LOTD, as SUT places items in the world and despite being in a room etc has no steal flag: Icecreamassassin says "Badgremlin would have to fix it or a patch would need to be made which removed ownership of the item. If you place an object in a cell and do not assign ownership, it will default to the owner of the cell. I put an MCM option in SUT that allows you to set ownership or not so you can have a more immersive challenge." Hishutup did point out that it may be an ownership issue due to non assignment, so a place to look at IF ITS STILL AN ISSUE FOR YOU, but then again you cannot start Thieves Guide Requirements without stealing things lol

cool well a patch will need to created i might look into if i get some time but not right now busy little bee.

Something that I was considering as well. But I enabled them for realism sake. But my concern is do we need to tweak/find a mod that adds arrows to NPCs if it even exist?

Also, just noticed something. Do we need to disable the modified blessings in disparity but at the race and gender section?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I can't remember would need to double check what i did in my game.

Just a sanity check...BethINI settings say "Under the Visuals Tab make sure Grass Density is set to 60" but in the Post BethINI Tweaks section, Skyrim.ini shows iMinGrassSize=50 (make sure you have this.) 

Should these two be the same value (60)?

Oh thanks missed that this morning but should be fixed.

Is the only reason Wyrmstooth isn't in here because it's not on the Nexus?  Or do Lexy/Darth not like it/compatibility issues/etc.?  Author recently (within last month) allowed public sharing again (although that may have reversed again?).

Wyrmstooth is left purely because it was pulled off nexus. If you want to use you will need the patches and do your own conflict resolution.

and do your own conflict resolution.

So if I don't know how to do this (this specifically - I know how to get patches), is it bad enough to leave mod out?  Will it destroy a playthrough?  Anyone either using it or know enough about any conflicts present?

Edited by alphakay1488

OK concerning the question about Disparity i have quickly checked my game and yes i have Racial modified blessings disabled this should mean the imperious races wins (Unless I am wrong).

So i will add that to my to do list.

but then again Enai Siaion does say:

Disparity: Compatibility patch available on the downloads page. Warning: Do not change the option "Use Modified Abilities" in Disparity. so I guess leave it alone.

Since three mods (DSAMG, FNIS PCEA 2 - Player Exclusive Animations (Dynamic), and Realistic Animation Project - Movement) are installed differently depending on whether the player character will be male or female, I installed each of them twice, named differently so I could distinguish which is which and switch by simply checking the three for the one one is using and unchecking the three for the opposite gender in the left pane.  However, since we also have to rerun FNIS when that happens, I am wondering if there are any other "Big Push At The End" steps that also have to be redone.  I doubt TexGen or DynDOLOD, but ASIS?  Khajiit Ears Show?  No idea.

Your call of course but I consider ESF pretty much a must have. Just adds so much to what is originally a pretty bare-bones quest line. I mean you can be Harbinger with next to no battle skills. I find that unrealistic. Much the same as being Arch-Mage with base level magic skills.

Nozzer (because you defended ESF before) and guys, have you ever had the problem of farkas and vilkas never coming up with the option to ask to be cured of lycanthropy? I have this problem on my current build and also had it on my previous one. Also, I don't seem to be able to cure myself of lycanthropy. When I activate the flame, nothing happens, nothing at all. Only worked with old Kodlak. I kept ESF but chose the 4 quest option in MCM. After curing Kodlak's spirit I've taken further jobs from all of the remaining circle members, but there's still no option. On another note, I've never had a random transformation either (doesn't it happen sometimes in vanilla?). Am I just missing something? I did kill all five witches on the first go. I have four remaining witch heads. I also noticed that Farkas now always gives me the same "task" that is to beat someone up and Vilkas always wants to go after some dragon. Tried the MCM troubleshooting to load a new batch of radiant quests but, although diffrerent quests did get loadad, neither of them asks about being cured.

Edited by godescalcus

Wyrmstooth is left purely because it was pulled off nexus. If you want to use you will need the patches and do your own conflict resolution.

Is the only reason Wyrmstooth isn't in here because it's not on the Nexus?  Or do Lexy/Darth not like it/compatibility issues/etc.?  Author recently (within last month) allowed public sharing again (although that may have reversed again?).

I'm running wyrmstooth but unfortunately have a recurring issue that prevents the quest "barrow of the wyrm" from moving on. Lurius Liore simply stays at the Bannered mare with his crew and never sets off to solitude, so the next stage of the quest can't be triggered. Someone told me this is not a new issue so I'm asking any of you who is using / has used wyrmstooth in the past if you encountered this issue and solved it? If so, what do I need to do?

Alphakay hi! First off make a hard save of your present game(saves), so you can go back to it if things don't work out. Second: you should have determined what sex you wish to play with BEFORE starting a game..no1 rule of modding..don't start changing/uninstalling etc mid game. You could try this: Go into your mod organizer mods folder(outside of MO) and make copies of the  SRLE Extended LOTD Profile, Khajiit Ears Show Output, and rename them i.e "SRLE Extended LOTD Profile B etc" just so you know which ones are for male or female, and place them into your mods folder of MO. If you are playing a beast race you may have to rerun Khajiit Ears Show Output. So once done uncheck your present character sex, and check your new sex...rerun Khajiit Ears Show Output, FNIS, Bash and possible  Dual Sheath Redux. Do these individually and place the new generated files in overwrite into the new copied files(SRLE Ext LOTD Profile B)etc, tick them and then untick the originals to keep load order. Asis only adds things to NPC in game(spells etc) to match your character. THIS IS A THEORY and may be best to wait and see if wiser heads may have some more input to this, and of cause you do this on your own risk.

Alphakay hi! First off make a hard save of your present game(saves), so you can go back to it if things don't work out. Second: you should have determined what sex you wish to play with BEFORE starting a game..no1 rule of modding..don't start changing/uninstalling etc mid game. You could try this: Go into your mod organizer mods folder(outside of MO) and make copies of the  SRLE Extended LOTD Profile, Khajiit Ears Show Output, and rename them i.e "SRLE Extended LOTD Profile B etc" just so you know which ones are for male or female, and place them into your mods folder of MO. If you are playing a beast race you may have to rerun Khajiit Ears Show Output. So once done uncheck your present character sex, and check your new sex...rerun Khajiit Ears Show Output, FNIS, Bash and possible  Dual Sheath Redux. Do these individually and place the new generated files in overwrite into the new copied files(SRLE Ext LOTD Profile B)etc, tick them and then untick the originals to keep load order. Asis only adds things to NPC in game(spells etc) to match your character. THIS IS A THEORY and may be best to wait and see if wiser heads may have some more input to this, and of cause you do this on your own risk.

I guess I wasn't clear lolOFC I am not talking about changing sex mid-game :)  I'm saying, for example:

-Installed base SRLEELOTD profile in MO as instructed with two installs of those three mods; only one gender is checked in left pane (in my case it's female, only because I installed male first, no real reason).

-Starting first character, a female, so I copy base MO profile and rename it to reflect my character.

-Some time later, want to start another character, a male, so I again copy the base MO profile and rename the new one for my new character.

At this point, besides unchecking the female options and checking the male options of those three mods, and then runnning FNIS again, what other "The Big Push Towards The End" steps do I also need to take to ensure it works properly.

I guess I wasn't clear lolOFC I am not talking about changing sex mid-game :)  I'm saying, for example:

-Installed base SRLEELOTD profile in MO as instructed with two installs of those three mods; only one gender is checked in left pane (in my case it's female, only because I installed male first, no real reason).

-Starting first character, a female, so I copy base MO profile and rename it to reflect my character.

-Some time later, want to start another character, a male, so I again copy the base MO profile and rename the new one for my new character.

At this point, besides unchecking the female options and checking the male options of those three mods, and then runnning FNIS again, what other "The Big Push Towards The End" steps do I also need to take to ensure it works properly.

what you could so is run FNIS Twice. ie reun FNIS for you female character and create a mod with the output then swap over to your males rerun FNIS again and create a mod with that outputso

so something like:

FNIS Output Famales (active for female playthrough)

FNIS Output Male (Activate for Male Playthrough)

Nothing else should need to be done Only FNIS.

What might best to do is have seperate mods for each the stuff at then of the guide that way you can tweak without have to worry so much hope that helps.