SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok, i will try to limit the power to furniture(as original) and misc objects which come from these mods.

Could you give me the EditorID of the war hammer ? I will add it too.

About the merge: I think the easiest way is to merge this mini-mod with the merge of bad gremlins and SUT, it shouldn't be a problem, if I remember well MTES is loaded before by default.

Lexy - I recall over the summer you had mentioned looking into Protect Your People - was wondering where you landed on it?  It creates an invisible quest with Alias records to all covered NPCs, so there's no patching or CR needed.  It's basically a freebie in my load order as far as I'm concerned, since there's really no possibility for conflict with the rest of the guide.  There are addons for NPCs added by both Interesting NPCs and Cutting Room Floor, I've been using all three merged together with no issues.  It could probably go into the miscellaneous merge as well, but I haven't looked into that.  Anyway, I thought it would be useful for others like me, who don't want to risk random NPC deaths in a playthrough with no idea how far back it happened and so no real ability to save scum.  Thanks as always for all you do!

Lexy - I recall over the summer you had mentioned looking into Protect Your People - was wondering where you landed on it?  It creates an invisible quest with Alias records to all covered NPCs, so there's no patching or CR needed.  It's basically a freebie in my load order as far as I'm concerned, since there's really no possibility for conflict with the rest of the guide.  There are addons for NPCs added by both Interesting NPCs and Cutting Room Floor, I've been using all three merged together with no issues.  It could probably go into the miscellaneous merge as well, but I haven't looked into that.  Anyway, I thought it would be useful for others like me, who don't want to risk random NPC deaths in a playthrough with no idea how far back it happened and so no real ability to save scum.  Thanks as always for all you do!

i actually have it in my game and created a merged called ---- PYP Merge which consists of PyP_Legendary.esp, PyP_CuttingRoomFloor.esp, PyP_InterestingNPCs.esp I actually completely forgot about it. I have placed after Endgame overhaul and let LOOT do it''s thing.

The mark of a good mod install it then forget it's installed lol.

This mod works very well, even the mod author of NPC Protect Redux think it is better to his mod and recommend it. It doesn't need any update and conflict with nothing.

Maybe could it be a good idea to ask to mod author to support NPC from Dragonborn gallery ?

i think most of the important NPC's from LOTD are flagged as essential anyway but wouldn't hurt to ask.

I'm not at home (Work, work and work, boooring) so I can't test anything. I did a quick tweak about misc objects, I've got a big doubt about the fact it works as is but can you do a test please ?

If you can give a cell name to "coc", it will be easier to test for me when i'm back home ;)

PS: for the moment you can't use merged mod, i will take a look at it after, so you need to load original mod for the test.

Edited by memnochs

I'm not at home (Work, work and work, boooring) so I can't test anything. I did a quick tweak about misc objects, I've got a big doubt about the fact it works as is but can you do a test please ?

If you can give a cell name to "coc", it will be easier to test for me when i'm back home ;)

PS: for the moment you can't use merged mod, i will take a look at it after, so you need to load original mod for the test.

the temple in Whiterun and Calcelmo's Laboratory both have jars that are know to flagged as stealing.

Hey guys, the guide looks great, decided to give it a go.  Just going to ask questions as I go along.  

1) The Crash Fixes section, just noted a small inconsistency.

"Check if you have a file named named "CrashFixPlugin_preload.txt" in Data\SKSE\Plugings (beside CrashFixPlugin.ini and CrashFixPlugin.dll), if not, create it."

Since this is in mod organizer, should be "right click on crash fixes, open in explorer, etc... correct?

2) 

1. Right click on the dll file.
  2. Select Properties
  3. Click on the General tab in the Properties window.

4. Click on the Unblock option next to the Security detail which says...

I can't find this at all when I right click and select properties.  Is this still valid?

3) finally, the " Stability Performance Optimization ENB Configuration - a Comprehensive Guide by Sthaagg"

Did you pull the relevant parts out, or am I  to go through the whole nexus mod steps and descriptions. 

Thx

Edited by mcshame