SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

i found this quote by user Shezoremet Regarding the re-equiper from moonlight tales:

"For anybody getting the 'can't equip chest armor' bug, open console, click on your character and type "help updater" without the quotes and you should see 'Werewolf Updater' in the list.

Type in removeitem xxxxxx

x = the number of the Werewolf Updater.

Close console. Now you can equip items again.

Possible issue with DSR.

Source https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13905/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D13905%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D631581&pUp=1

Edit: This solution worked for me now i am not naked but if we need to do this every time you become a werewolf that will be annoying very fast hopefully it cos of the silver hand quest and the scripted nature of that change so more testing to be done.

Glad you find an elegant solution to solve that, if you want i can take a look at it and make a "mini mod" to add a power which do this instead of typing it in the console ?

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.garotasgeeks.com%2Fw

Challenge accepted ;)

It will be mergeable to spare slots.

I already released a mini-mod to help to solve furniture ownership problem (especially useful to benefit of Vancian Magic from ordinator), I can make a special version which includes the two fixes or do you prefer only a fix for MT ?

Edited by memnochs

Challenge accepted ;)

It will be mergeable to spare slots.

I already released a mini-mod to help to solve furniture ownership problem (especially useful to benefit of Vancian Magic from ordinator), I can make a special version which includes the two fixes or do you prefer only a fix for MT ?

thanks for accepting the challenge (probably not much of a challenge for someone with your skills) dealers choice but the less esps we have the better :;):.

the Ownership issue isn't furniture but collectable MISC objects for the museum that get tagged as stealing like Jars and stuff. I will leave this in your capable hands to ponder.

Hishutip did mention something about how to sort it out and user berndaroy was looking into it not had much time to seriously look into it for obvious reasons.

I referre about my mod "It's mine" which is dedicated to solve furniture ownerships problems (most of the time, the problem is about beds or crafting stations in modded area), I think I can tweak it to make it working for MISC objects too, but it could be easily used to cheat (or break the game ^^), I'm not sure to be capable to solve it within a more elegant way, i will think about this.

PS: The URL for Airship and Archaeology point to Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central's page instead of Airship and Archaeology Patch

Edited by memnochs

I referre about my mod "It's mine" which is dedicated to solve furniture ownerships problems (most of the time, the problem is about beds or crafting stations in modded area), I think I can tweak it to make it working for MISC objects too, but it could be easily used to cheat (or break the game ^^), I'm not sure to be capable to solve it within a more elegant way, i will think about this.

PS: The URL for Airship and Archaeology point to Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central's page instead of Airship and Archaeology Patch

cool I'll leave in your hands then.

Oh OK Copy and paste error have fixed it.

Oh OK Copy and paste error have fixed it.

One more small error in the recent updates:  Apocalypse still says "MAIN FILES - Apocalypse v940" instead of "MAIN FILES - Apocalypse v943"  Not really that big a deal as someone would have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to find v940, but thought I'd call it out. 

Grrrrr....how does one get off this merry-go-round of continually updating, and just play!!!!Must have started, restarted, restarted etc how many times these past two weeks LOL. Have to draw the line with these last updates: Memnoch with the jars bugs and according to Icecreamassassin, if an object placed into a cell without a ownership "flag", it reverts to the owner of said cell i.e FSM jar in Whiterun temple of Kynareth has no ownership flag and thus flags as a stolen, if the item is taken. I placed a player "prisoner"[NPC_:0000007] flag on ownership in cell block 9 sub block 5 temp fsm jar in Collectables and Treasures merged mod(First made back up), but as yet to get to Whiterun in game...no i don't have test game (naughty naughty) to see if this works. The jar in understone keep Markarth, by Dwemer Student/Professor is the only other one we are aware of

Grrrrr....how does one get off this merry-go-round of continually updating, and just play!!!!Must have started, restarted, restarted etc how many times these past two weeks LOL. Have to draw the line with these last updates: Memnoch with the jars bugs and according to Icecreamassassin, if an object placed into a cell without a ownership "flag", it reverts to the owner of said cell i.e FSM jar in Whiterun temple of Kynareth has no ownership flag and thus flags as a stolen, if the item is taken. I placed a player "prisoner"[NPC_:0000007] flag on ownership in cell block 9 sub block 5 temp fsm jar in Collectables and Treasures merged mod(First made back up), but as yet to get to Whiterun in game...no i don't have test game (naughty naughty) to see if this works. The jar in understone keep Markarth, by Dwemer Student/Professor is the only other one we are aware of

LOLL Cool that I had to be away from easy internet access for the last two months, that gave me a chance to play! Now I'm already eager to grab all the updates and have to restrain myself from doing it before I take this playthough a little further.

Has anybody ever seen a glitch where milissecond Llavados appears in whiterun with dialogues from further into TWOL, before he ever came to meet you and leave you his Pneuma? Won't let me go on with the quest.

Grrrrr....how does one get off this merry-go-round of continually updating, and just play!!!!Must have started, restarted, restarted etc how many times these past two weeks LOL. Have to draw the line with these last updates.

Why do you think I have 4 Installs of the same guide ^_^.

1st -  I am playing a haven't really touched.

2nd - I use as the "Official" guide for when I upload the CR's and My MO Profile for the Nexus Page and Modwat.ch Page.

3rd - I use as my "DEV" Build that i can play around with and break to my hearts content.

4th - Is Darth's but he hasn't played in ages.

I realize that not everyone is this insane but hey I got 6TBs I can play with so got to fill it somehow :bleh:. Just remember that I will constantly be tweaking for a long at there are people interested in my little guide.

It has taken 3 years to get to point where I am actually happy just playing the game just hit level 29 and not broken anything (the odd bug here and there but nothing game breaking).

@DarkladyLexy: I can't reproduce the bug on my side, so i did a quick tweak to my mod, can you test if it works ?

If it is okay I will tweak it a little to avoid unwanted side effect. As usual it is my personal server so don't be afraid by the security warning.

It will add a power called Moonlight tales essential bug fix (originality !). It should remove the invisible Werewolf Updater when you use it.

Edited by memnochs

I know, i know, should know by now, that i should have a test game to "whats your words ....break to your heart's content" LOL laziness for you. I find i get the hand shakes, nervous twitch, craving for the games skooma(called upgrading/update..latest new shiny toy etc), that you neglect to" just enjoy the game"....not to mention the desire to help other, where possible. Just found a little glitch as a result of my tinkering with xedit that needs to be addressed and not so far in game that i cannot START AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME. Kick the skooma habit....any one with a healing potion laying about anywhere!!!!

@DarkladyLexy: I can't reproduce the bug on my side, so i did a quick tweak to my mod, can you test if it works ?

If it is okay I will tweak it a little to avoid unwanted side effect. As usual it is my personal server so don't be afraid by the security warning.

It will add a power called Moonlight tales essential bug fix (originality !). It should remove the invisible Werewolf Updater when you use it.

yes it works I used the save form before i became a werewolf thus became a werewolf again the bug happen so i fired off you little spell and poof I could put on my chest armour as normal again. It will be a much elegant and easier method then mine  ^_^ I think the Bug is Random anyway.

@DarkladyLexy: Nice, I will put some security check and modify my spell is mine to permit changing ownership for MISC and it will be good. The MISC objects with ownership problem come from Skyrim Unique Treasures, don't they ?

believe so but there were issue with the jars and fairies from badgremlin and i know in LOTD the kegbreak quest makes the war hammer you need to get flagged a stealing too. Even the quest say to either buy or steal it. Since you actually can't buy it so you have to steal it or make yourself but you smiting of 60 for that plus the correct material so not been able to make it yet.

edit: don't forget that we merge all of badgremlin mods and SUT.