SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

OK decided to take a look at this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82998? Airship and Archaeology Patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn by the one and only Pickysaurus himself . This mod was mentioned on this very forum months ago by Pickysaurus but only now getting around to it look at it now (I maybe slow but i do get there eventually)

It looks like it can slot in and has no conflicts that i can see.

Are any of you already using it?

Yes to Airship and Archaeology(merged all appropriate.esp into one) no problems or conflicts.

Cool I will add it to my game since it already comes with a merged esp in the fomod we can just use that.

Also head up guys LOOT has been update look like they have change the settings file format which means you have to either have to user convertor they provide or redo your rules.

As far as switching from the FO4 xEdit to the TES5, I'm not sure what that means for the end user.  Is it merely a matter of replacing the old version with the new, or do we have to redo some/all of the script outputs, or what?

Edit: I assume, at minimum, we need to delete the old "TES5Edit.exe" and "Fallout4.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the . . ." .dat file and replace them with the new "TES5Edit.exe" and "Skyrim.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the . . ." .dat file?

Edited by alphakay1488

As far as switching from the FO4 xEdit to the TES5, I'm not sure what that means for the end user.  Is it merely a matter of replacing the old version with the new, or do we have to redo some/all of the script outputs, or what?

Edit: I assume, at minimum, we need to delete the old "TES5Edit.exe" and "Fallout4.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the . . ." .dat file and replace them with the new "TES5Edit.exe" and "Skyrim.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the . . ." .dat file?

No if you already have TES5Edit you don't need to do anything since FO4Edit is the same as TES5Edit. All I have done is point the link to the Skyrim Nexus page instead of the Fallout 4 Nexus page. THE PROGRAM ITSELF HASN'T CHANGED.

hey guys updated the TESTING Cr need confirmation that is did this one right:

Quote from author of ESF Companions:

"The post-questline "Purity" quests will not trigger due to changes made in the Unofficial Patch since my last update. This will be fixed in the next update to this mod (see below). If you're comfortable with TES5Edit, you can fix this in your game by opening ESFCompanions.esp and editing the "Coven" location alias on the CR13 quest: you need to set the "Allow Reserved" and "Allow Cleared" flags. That fix will work in existing saves."

Hopefully i have fixed is correctly just need confirmation as i am unfamiliar with quests.

Mod Greg told me this was the best place to post this question even though it's not exactly about the SRLEELotD build itself:

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,

Firstly, what are mods that tangibly add to the museum (contain items for displays) but are not part of the full SRLEELotD build?  So far I have found Wyrmstooth, Oblivion Artifact Pack mod (Nexus ID #24806), and Artifacts of Boethiah (#67987).

Secondly, for anyone who has experience using it/them along with the SRLEELotD setup, what conflicts presented themselves and how are they resolved?

Edited by alphakay1488

Nozzer (because you defended ESF before) and guys, have you ever had the problem of farkas and vilkas never coming up with the option to ask to be cured of lycanthropy? I have this problem on my current build and also had it on my previous one. Also, I don't seem to be able to cure myself of lycanthropy. When I activate the flame, nothing happens, nothing at all. Only worked with old Kodlak. I kept ESF but chose the 4 quest option in MCM. After curing Kodlak's spirit I've taken further jobs from all of the remaining circle members, but there's still no option. On another note, I've never had a random transformation either (doesn't it happen sometimes in vanilla?). Am I just missing something? I did kill all five witches on the first go. I have four remaining witch heads. I also noticed that Farkas now always gives me the same "task" that is to beat someone up and Vilkas always wants to go after some dragon. Tried the MCM troubleshooting to load a new batch of radiant quests but, although diffrerent quests did get loadad, neither of them asks about being cured.

Ah no, never seen that happen in my games ever. Have never had any sort of issue stemming from ESF at any time at all. Have been able to cure myself every time I wanted to do it and Vilkas and Farkas also with no issues. 

I'm wondering whether or not that issue may come from something like the quest delaying mods in the guide. 

Failing that you could check the forums for ESF for an answer. Wish I could help more.

EDIT: Ah there we go, Lexy's posted a post about this. See above. Interesting. 

Edited by Nozzer66

Mod Greg told me this was the best place to post this question even though it's not exactly about the SRLEELotD build itself:

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,

Firstly, what are mods that tangibly add to the museum (contain items for displays) but are not part of the full SRLEELotD build? So far I have found Wyrmstooth, Oblivion Artifact Pack mod (Nexus ID #24806), and Artifacts of Boethiah (#67987).

Secondly, for anyone who has experience using it/them along with the SRLEELotD setup, what conflicts presented themselves and how are they resolved?

You can learn it by trial and error basically. Just install the mod and then for a start filter for conflict losers you'll see if any records conflicting with this new mod.

Or you can use custom filters out there which work almost the same as the default filter for conflict losers but a bit more thorough (the default one is only filtering critical conflict? Don't really remember since the last time I used it, correct me with this).

Then from there you can start a basic conflict resolving, or if you have any questions about which records should be winning just post it here. I'm sure someone will try to help.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok I have tried again this time becoming a werewolf without wearing any armour but still post beast form I can't then put any chest piece of Armour back on. So until this is fixed i can't become a werewolf (Unless this is by design if it then that is stupid). I have also asked on the Mod so hopefully A solution can be found quickly otherwise i can't become a werewolf.

I will add this to my bug list.