SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Darkladylexy : I did a bit of searching about your problem, it is due to moonlight tales which uses an invisible chest armor piece as a placeholder for the re-equipper feature.

To solve the problem:

If you are a vampire too, you can use the Vampire Lord form to solve the problem when it occurs

Reload a save before and disable the re-equipper feature.

It seems to be a random bug.

A cautious gesture os to disable it for quest like blood ritual.

It seems that Full version of MT doesn't have this bug, i don't know for the MTSE one.

Edited by memnochs

Darkladylexy : I did a bit of searching about your problem, it is due to moonlight tales which uses an invisible chest armor piece as a placeholder for the re-equipper feature.

To solve the problem:

If you are a vampire too, you can use the Vampire Lord form to solve the problem when it occurs

Reload a save before and disable the re-equipper feature.

It seems to be a random bug.

A cautious gesture os to disable it for quest like blood ritual.

It seems that Full version of MT doesn't have this bug, i don't know for the MTSE one.

ok I will test that out.

Edit: just tried it out with the auto re-equip feature disabled and chest armour still wont re-equip. I will try going back a couple of saves and see if that fixes it.

i found this quote by user Shezoremet Regarding the re-equiper from moonlight tales:

"For anybody getting the 'can't equip chest armor' bug, open console, click on your character and type "help updater" without the quotes and you should see 'Werewolf Updater' in the list.
Type in removeitem xxxxxx
x = the number of the Werewolf Updater.
Close console. Now you can equip items again.

Possible issue with DSR.

Source https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13905/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D13905%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D631581&pUp=1

Edit: This solution worked for me now i am not naked but if we need to do this every time you become a werewolf that will be annoying very fast hopefully it cos of the silver hand quest and the scripted nature of that change so more testing to be done.

You can learn it by trial and error basically. Just install the mod and then for a start filter for conflict losers you'll see if any records conflicting with this new mod.

Or you can use custom filters out there which work almost the same as the default filter for conflict losers but a bit more thorough (the default one is only filtering critical conflict? Don't really remember since the last time I used it, correct me with this).

Then from there you can start a basic conflict resolving, or if you have any questions about which records should be winning just post it here. I'm sure someone will try to help.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Okay, in the meantime while I hope to hear from others (surely I can't be the ONLY Skyrim player who wants a full museum) I will try this.  What do you mean by "filter for conflict losers", or to what "custom filters out there" are you referring?

Edited by alphakay1488

OK update on my chest Armour not equipping issue I had to deactivate the auto re-equip feature from Moonlight tale Essentials for the silver hand quest (This very first time you become a werewolf) after i reverted to beast from I had to use the console command to delete the werewolf armour updater from my character; This then allowed me to  re-equip all my armour. Once the Silver hand quest had completed I transformed a few times and all my equipment re-equipped itself no issue (as of yet). So it my recommendation to deactivate the auto re-equip feature of Moonlight tales essential during the Silver Hand quest the reactivate after it has completed. I will mention something about it in the guide.

Personally i think that this bug is caused because of the heavy scripted nature of the first Werewolf transformation thou I can not be 100% certain but it is logical (Or I could just be talking out my arse).

Okay, in the meantime while I hope to hear from others (surely I can't be the ONLY Skyrim player who wants a full museum) I will try this.  What do you mean by "filter for conflict losers", or to what "custom filters out there" are you referring?

I suggest you give this a read https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38413/? FNVEdit training Manual. Yes it was written for fallout new Vegas but the same rule apply to Skyrim.

I've just come back from abroad and missed any past conversations on this but I am currently playing with all the museum supported mods (warning, it's a huge game, very time consuming if you want a full museum, I'm almost two months into this playthrough). I'm also not thoroughly conflict-resolved and wanted to know the basics of how to do it. So far I understand that, besides deciding who are the winners and losers, some forms need to be merged because different mods make changes to different keys and only the winning mod gets its changes passed, am I right? And the way to do this is to copy this form into the cr and make sure it contains the pertinent information from all the mods affecting it? Now, specific things like those mentioned in the ESF_Companions "Purity" glitch are way beyond me, I figured out how to change the flags and will proceed to testing it but how would I ever figure out this kind of conflict if I hadn't read about it here?

I've just come back from abroad and missed any past conversations on this but I am currently playing with all the museum supported mods (warning, it's a huge game, very time consuming if you want a full museum, I'm almost two months into this playthrough). I'm also not thoroughly conflict-resolved and wanted to know the basics of how to do it. So far I understand that, besides deciding who are the winners and losers, some forms need to be merged because different mods make changes to different keys and only the winning mod gets its changes passed, am I right? And the way to do this is to copy this form into the cr and make sure it contains the pertinent information from all the mods affecting it? Now, specific things like those mentioned in the ESF_Companions "Purity" glitch are way beyond me, I figured out how to change the flags and will proceed to testing it but how would I ever figure out this kind of conflict if I hadn't read about it here?

If you grab version 1.57.1 of my TESTING CR I have hopefully already fixed the Purity Glitch just copy the record across to your own CR. Plus I would never of known about it either if I didn't have my own issue that brought me back to the ESF companions nexus page.

This will be rolled into the next Main CR Update.

Good to know I have a partner in this undertaking, haha.  At the moment my only concerns stem from essentially two sources: one, having trouble coming up with the backstory/roleplaying aspect for someone who could fill this museum (e.g. pledging allegiance to all the Daedra, and saving the world from Alduin, AND being the leader of guilds of thieves and assassins AND ALSO leading the honourable Companions . . . etc.).  And secondly (and more importantly) I haven't the foggiest about programming/modding - and besides, the changelog updates every day or two.  I guess I just love agonising over a game designed for fun and entertainment - shouldn't be long now until my time spent re-installing updated mods exceeds my Skyrim playtime ;) hehe don't get me wrong, I am infinitely grateful for those who have helped me through creating this guide and answering questions.  I probably would have just stopped playing years ago if it weren't for them.

But now that I'm not the only one maybe Darth and Lexy won't hate me so much ;)

Edited by alphakay1488

the bloody door in the thalmor embassy is missing again which i can't push forward with the main quest bloody stupid buggy game.

Ok this time this bug didn't resolve itself I had to TCL myself through the door there are no obvious conflicts in xedit so the think it is a engine glitch and beyond my skills to fix.

Hey guys,

first of all, to everyone behind all of these mods and especially Darth and everyone who made this guide, I love you guys. I played this a few years back and it were the best memories ever. now that i have an epic pc, i wanna play again but some of the instructions this time are different. 

In the World Expansions, there is a cleaning guide for the undeath patches. I may be dumb but how do you open the esps in TES5Edit? only ones that come up are just the skyrim ones.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys,

first of all, to everyone behind all of these mods and especially Darth and everyone who made this guide, I love you guys. I played this a few years back and it were the best memories ever. now that i have an epic pc, i wanna play again but some of the instructions this time are different. 

In the World Expansions, there is a cleaning guide for the undeath patches. I may be dumb but how do you open the esps in TES5Edit? only ones that come up are just the skyrim ones.

Thanks guys!

I think that as long as the mod is activated in the left pane of MO the .esp(s) will appear in the right pane, and as long as those are checked they will show up when you run TES5Edit.

Hi, is there any way to omit YOT Your own thoughts? As far as I know it is required fo conflict resolution. Maybe I can remove/edit something in tes5edit?

you can but you would have to clean the CR cos of the records from Your own thoughts but we give directions on how to do that right at the bottom of the guide

Hey guys,

Thanks guys!

Like alphakay say if the esp is active in the Right pane it should show when you launch xedit remember this must be done through Mod Organizer.