SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Okay, thank you so much for that.

I've installed Dragon Bridge from arthmoor. So far I only noticed one issue with it since I just spent a little time there, the ELFX fire pit is conflicting with the catwalk near the inn, easy fix for me is just to move it below near the road.

I'll report back if there's more. In case you're considering to add this in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm using it, but though I decided to not use the MCM plugin because of too many MCM issue.

So far no issue, the sounds work great adding a nice ambient to the surroundings.

Did you have to use any patches for sounds of skyrim or change anything in the cr? I'm not the greatest with this stuff and I'm too afraid to mess up my setup to do it unguided.

that from the gray Cowl of Nocturnal basically starts the quest.

I am considering but the issue is the annoying grass that appears on the road after it has been install i looked at the form ids and there from trees and flora merge i have feeling it unique flowers and plants but not really looked into it that much cos I've got a thousand other things on my plate.

can you do be a few screenshot please in xedit and I'll compare with mine for you.

Here's one of Rahgot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vov1q7pgl8qvpak/Screenshot%202017-11-25%2018.05.09.png?dl=0

Here's the replica:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w3gep4j7o842zv/Screenshot%202017-11-25%2018.06.01.png?dl=0

Thanks for the assistance

Thankyou for the rely, berndaroy.

I know it isn't a bug, just an annoyance that triggers my OCD on incompleted/failed quests, lol. As I mentioned in my last post, I was using the original SRLE Build here on STEP, so there was no use of Disparity or Ordinator, so the PErks remained relatively Vanilla.

In the Speechcraft Perk Tree, there was a perk on the bottom right side of it simply named Persuasion (can't remember how much it affected). With that activated, a reasonably high Speechcraft and other enchanted items that raise peechcraft/Persuasion like the aforementioned Amulet of Articulation, you are able to negotiate your entry into the dungeon. After some automatic dialogue, the Torturer (who is not happy about having to release his new toy) attacks.

As I said, the outcome remains the same, whether you negotiate your way to this point, or fight your way through from the beginning. Its just an objective that, with the combination of Disparity and Ordinator: Perks of Skyrim cannot be completed.

I agree with you about the Thalmor (and to an extent, the Altmer in general)... too pompous and haughty. There's a moment in Solitude where Taarie comments about your attire:- "If you're going to the Blue Palace, I suggest you rethink that outfit". If you have Sofia with you, she retorts with "And you may want to rethink that face, before I rearrange it" (or something along those lines). I was drinking a cup of coffee the first time I heard it, nearly ruined my monitor, LMAO.

I am considering but the issue is the annoying grass that appears on the road after it has been install i looked at the form ids and there from trees and flora merge i have feeling it unique flowers and plants but not really looked into it that much cos I've got a thousand other things on my plate.

Oh right, well I don't really mind with the grass clipping so I don't really bothered with that. I'll see what I can do with that. Which side of the road again?

Did you have to use any patches for sounds of skyrim or change anything in the cr? I'm not the greatest with this stuff and I'm too afraid to mess up my setup to do it unguided.

Basically it need a bunch of CR because it changes something on every cells. It takes time to CR that since there's almost all the cells it affected. If you're afraid to messed up the premade CR from the guide you can just make your own CR like I did.

So my own CR basically is to solve any conflicts from my own added mods, with that when lexy update the CR I don't have any issues, because I'm using my own CR.

Ok these are the same as mine so i don't get why you are having the bald head issue.

Oh right, well I don't really mind with the grass clipping so I don't really bothered with that. I'll see what I can do with that. Which side of the road again?

it right smack in the middle of the road and coves most of the road it is very annoying. I haven't tested this but but it could be because we remove the worldspace edits using Hihy's script I remember someone mentioning something about that before.

Ok these are the same as mine so i don't get why you are having the bald head issue.

it right smack in the middle of the road and coves most of the road it is very annoying. I haven't tested this but but it could be because we remove the worldspace edits using Hihy's script I remember someone mentioning something about that before.

I don't recall seeing grass in the middle of the road. From the dragon bridge all the way to the inn that's where I have walked. Maybe I missed it or maybe because I don't use verdant, I use vyedrobosome (or something like that). I'll report back when I get back to dragon bridge.

oh another little issue just had 2 dragons spawned at the same time from 1 mod on from DDC and the other from DD More Tweaking the MCM's needed

This is what I'm thinking as well when I was setting up the MCM back then. I noticed 3 mods have this settings (maybe 4). I don't remember what I've set it up to for each mods I only remembered setting some of them to 0 and use the deadly dragons mcm I believe to set the random timer, but I still haven't finished the main quest so I can't tell if my settings are working as intended.

Edited by reddvilzz

I don't recall seeing grass in the middle of the road. From the dragon bridge all the way to the inn that's where I have walked. Maybe I missed it or maybe because I don't use verdant, I use vyedrobosome (or something like that). I'll report back when I get back to dragon bridge.This is what I'm thinking as well when I was setting up the MCM back then. I noticed 3 mods have this settings (maybe 4). I don't remember what I've set it up to for each mods I only remembered setting some of them to 0 and use the deadly dragons mcm I believe to set the random timer, but I still haven't finished the main quest so I can't tell if my settings are working as intended.

I am still considering switching to Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover really should take a look on my test build. As for Dragons I did speak to the mod author of DDC and he said it best to keep all Dragon encounter timers the same otherwise undesired effect may happen. He did mention the DD Assault feature is a compete separate system so I have changed that to 5 days +/- 36 hours (Was 4 days +/- 36 hours) so hopefully now it shouldn't interfere with Vanilla dragon spawns I will keep an eye on it.

I am still considering switching to Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover really should take a look on my test build. As for Dragons I did speak to the mod author of DDC and he said it best to keep all Dragon encounter timers the same otherwise undesired effect may happen. He did mention the DD Assault feature is a compete separate system so I have changed that to 5 days +/- 36 hours (Was 4 days +/- 36 hours) so hopefully now it shouldn't interfere with Vanilla dragon spawns I will keep an eye on it.

Yeah, I noticed not much of clipping compared to verdant. Maybe that's the way to go.

Separate in what ways? Separate in the meaning of it only controls DD dragons instead of vanilla dragons? I am setting the timer to very min and max, since it have some kind of randomization on those timer. Definitely have to keep watch on those.

Yeah, I noticed not much of clipping compared to verdant. Maybe that's the way to go.

Separate in what ways? Separate in the meaning of it only controls DD dragons instead of vanilla dragons? I am setting the timer to very min and max, since it have some kind of randomization on those timer. Definitely have to keep watch on those.

Unless I understood wrongly Deadly Dragons assault is a separate system so shouldn't effect normal attacks, it will just add extra attacks.

so in theory if you set all dragons spawn times to 3 days is should spawn a dragon every 3 days but if Deadly Dragon is also set to 3 days that will spawn and extra separate dragon which what I got.

But I will be keeping a eye on things.

Yes i will test out Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover after a little snooze.

Ok so finally taken a look at Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover and my current train of thought is we switch from Verdant to Veydosebrom cos the grass clip age isn't as bad, we use the vanilla version with M's Cut ini file. We can merge it into with the Trees and flora merge. This also means Arthmoors Dragon Bridge can go in and I also think the mods Groundup and Unbelievable Grass Two Lakeview Manor Patch can be dropped.

could someone with Veydosebrom confirm my logic It would mean a tweak of the CR thou.

Ok so finally taken a look at Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover and my current train of thought is we switch from Verdant to Veydosebrom cos the grass clip age isn't as bad, we use the vanilla version with M's Cut ini file. We can merge it into with the Trees and flora merge. This also means Arthmoors Dragon Bridge can go in and I also think the mods Groundup and Unbelievable Grass Two Lakeview Manor Patch can be dropped.

could someone with Veydosebrom confirm my logic It would mean a tweak of the CR thou.

What tweak? I've been using veydosebrom and merge it since who knows and drop the 3 mods you mentioned while still using your CR though.

Must have missed the CR about this I guess.