SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

If choosing to not install several mods from the LOTD guide (personal preference) and don't add any new ones, can I use the Conflict Resolution files posted as-is with no issue or will something break or be missing?

(SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution, SRLE Extended LOTD - CR Update for 1.57 (TESTING), SRLE Extended LOTD - Custom Fixes)

On another note, is the CR Update patch required either way if just playing and not testing?

For now the SRLE Extended LOTD - CR Update for 1.57 (TESTING) fixes a placement conflict between a tent added by ICAIO and Arthmoors Dawnstar. It will be included in the next CR update so what you can do it copy it across to the main CR.

INI changes in MO follow the same priority rules that textures do.  The Trees and Flora Merge INI overwrites the settings in Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini because they load 'later.'  If the settings are already identical between the two files, then there's no need for the 'overwrite' INI.

FYI, fGlobalContrastBoost is a Skyrim Special Edition setting only, it doesn't do anything in Oldrim.

Yes the settings should now be identical I still say maybe best to keep to make sure the ini settings are there but dealers choice. I didn't realize about fGlobalContrastBoost tweak only being needed for SSE guess i should remove it then ::P: .

Hi berndaroy. It's mostly realistic needs mods like Frostfall, iNeed, Bathing in Skyrim plus Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim. Have used them extensively in previous overhauls and tiring of having to wash, eat and sleep all the time! Thanks for your tips; I'll check it out.

I set ineed and bathing in skyrim to the lowest possible. In ineed case I set it to 1 and for some reason my character doesn't even need to eat, drink and sleep for like ages. Not sure if because I'm a vampire. Also the same applied to bathing in skyrim. It's been 3 days passed and none of my needs that required attention.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi berndaroy. It's mostly realistic needs mods like Frostfall, iNeed, Bathing in Skyrim plus Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim. Have used them extensively in previous overhauls and tiring of having to wash, eat and sleep all the time! Thanks for your tips; I'll check it out.

I completely skipped the Needs section and was fine. Not sure about Wildcat though

I set ineed and bathing in skyrim to the lowest possible. In ineed case I set it to 1 and for some reason my character doesn't even need to eat, drink and sleep for like ages. Not sure if because I'm a vampire. Also the same applied to bathing in skyrim. It's been 3 days passed and none of my needs that required attention.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you are a Vampire just turn them off.  You don't really need to sleep or eat (except for roleplay purposes).You will still will suffer some exposure from Frostfall as he has lowered vampire cold resistance to 20 or 25 percent if I remember correctly.

Hi everyone,

Going through the guide and noticed the iNPCs is updated :)

Thanks for all the hard work

cool thanks for letting me know.

Why is Dragon Bridge from Arthmoor's Village being added now all of a sudden?  Did something change with it so there's not incompatabilities anymore?

Verdant was replaced with Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover this remove the annoying Grass clipping issue from dragons bridge thus it could now go in. In fact it removed a lots of annoying grass clipping.

Lexy hi! Off the top of the head, you need steel ingot/s + silver ingot/s + leather strip/s + horker tusk( down by the lake are some horkers), as to not appearing do you have the relevant perk for smithing(why i train up first lol) and sorry not sure which one, due to last comment in brackets and lastly your smithing skill level should be around 60. Found this: https://legacy-of-the-dragonborn.wikia.com/wiki/Ongar%27s_Kegbreaker_Quest.

Lastly found sweet spot for my computer for Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover as iMinGrassSize=60 and well done love the look of this grass mod much more then verdant

Aegon hi! I don't think its any of the combat systems as i don't use Wildcat or AAE, and i still encounter the magnificent mudcrab taking out a sabre-tooth cat with ease...i suspect possible combo of Skyrim Immesive Creatures and Skytest but cannot verify it off hand....and not a problem a well placed arrow cannot sort out