SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

What tweak? I've been using veydosebrom and merge it since who knows and drop the 3 mods you mentioned while still using your CR though.

Must have missed the CR about this I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I had to forward a land edit from LOTD cos it was being overwritten by groundup cos it was preventing access to a treasure but I have checked again and it looks like best to keep groundup, but Unbelievable Grass Two Lakeview Manor Patch can be dropped from the tree and flora merge (one less layer of complication is all good).

So now on my next headache Dragon priest masks issue for beast races not sure how to fix that one cos the mod author say they work so we must be overwriting something my guess would be the meshes for improved closefaced helmets or maybe something an esp i can't see what it is thou So over to you guys to point me in the right direction on that one.

I had to forward a land edit from LOTD cos it was being overwritten by groundup cos it was preventing access to a treasure but I have checked again and it looks like best to keep groundup, but Unbelievable Grass Two Lakeview Manor Patch can be dropped from the tree and flora merge (one less layer of complication is all good).

So now on my next headache Dragon priest masks issue for beast races not sure how to fix that one cos the mod author say they work so we must be overwriting something my guess would be the meshes for improved closefaced helmets or maybe something an esp i can't see what it is thou So over to you guys to point me in the right direction on that one.

Oh I still keeping the ground up mod that explains why I don't see anything weird (perhaps).

Well I'm not fond on using beast race actually so I can't really tinker anything with it. Maybe if I found anything about this I could share it.

My issue so far that I haven't solved is the pop in/mismatch LOD from DynDOLOD, it seems I have messed up LOD files though I followed only from the guide for landscapes/trees.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The new Arthmoor villages of Dawnstar and Dragon's Bridge need to have their LOOT metadata updates added to the "idiot check" section of The Big Push Towards The End. 

As xXSHMATTOXx said, we're missing the Farmhouse Chimneys patch for Dragon's Bridge, but I wanted to add that a patch for Dawnstar doesn't exist yet.

Hello! I just want to idiot check if we're suppose to unpack the BSA for Legacy of the Dragonborn? ::):

Yes, unpack it - any mod which doesn't have an explicit note telling you to leave the BSA packed should be unpacked.

Not sure if this is the place, but...

In even vanilla, the intro cart scene is a nightmare for me. I have to watch where the cart is going or carts and horses go flying everywhere. It quite often freezes the game and is very frustrating, particularly at the beginning of a build like this.

I read that if I limit fps that it stops it but it did not work. Wandering if the cart fix mod (don't know the name) will fix this and if it does when can I instal it? 

ah right yes I completely forgot about Farmhouse chimneys yes now that we use all of Arthmoor mods we can use the merge plugin So More tweaking to come.

As for Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover INI file that should overwrite what we did for BethINI i still need to tweak I just didn't have time to do that this morning since me and Darth had to go to hospital to visit his mum since she has just has just had very serious op and my brain is shattered.

Lexy hi! I think Rogueleeder is right in changing the Veydosebrom grass to match beth i.n.i as shown on mod page: Adjust Veydosebrom to your own taste
with the .ini file I've provided.

Skyrim.ini Tweaks

[Display]
\\Add line below if bShadowsOnGrass=1 in SkyrimPrefs.ini\\
fGlobalContrastBoost=-0.2

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
\\Line below increases grass distance\\
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
\\Line below determines max number of grasses per texture. Keep 15\\
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15
\\Line below increases/decreases grass density. Higher is less grass, lower is more grass\\
iMinGrassSize=75

Hope all is well with your mother in law and best wishes to Darth and yourself

Lexy hi! I think Rogueleeder is right in changing the Veydosebrom grass to match beth i.n.i as shown on mod page: Adjust Veydosebrom to your own taste

with the .ini file I've provided.

Skyrim.ini Tweaks

[Display]

\\Add line below if bShadowsOnGrass=1 in SkyrimPrefs.ini\\

fGlobalContrastBoost=-0.2

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

\\Line below increases grass distance\\

fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000

fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

\\Line below determines max number of grasses per texture. Keep 15\\

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15

\\Line below increases/decreases grass density. Higher is less grass, lower is more grass\\

iMinGrassSize=75

Hope all is well with your mother in law and best wishes to Darth and yourself

yes I was going to Switch iMinGrassSize=50 and fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000 in BethINI to be in line with Veydosebroms ini file but like i said ran out of time this morning.

Darth's Mum is fine the operation went well she is recovering but looks and feels ****. She'll be in hospital for 2 weeks but then it is a 6-8 month recovery so you guys will have to bare with me.

I read that if I limit fps that it stops it but it did not work.

Have you verified your FPS limiter is actually working as expected? Press the * key on your numpad (this is the default keybind for ENB, anyway) to enable the on-screen FPS counter. 

yes I was going to Switch iMinGrassSize=50 and fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000 in BethINI to be in line with Veydosebroms ini file but like i said ran out of time this morning.

Darth's Mum is fine the operation went well she is recovering but looks and feels ****. She'll be in hospital for 2 weeks but then it is a 6-8 month recovery so you guys will have to bare with me.

I think we're saying it should be the other way around - we want the BethINI setting of iMinGrassSize = 75 to remain, since iMinGrassSize = 50 is too much of a performance hit.  I'm also getting noticeable FPS drops with that set to 50.

Best wishes to you and your MIL, go be with your family and don't worry about our silly modding woes!