SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey Lexy,

Just noticed that Improved Closefaced Helmets for Undeath is listed as v1.0 in the guide, but is v1.01 on the SRLE - LotD Nexus page.

so it does i guess that slipped through the cracks i get that sorted

Hey Lexy,

Edit: Also, just wondering if you know about the "Bashed ESP" optional for Craftable Horse Barding. Looks like it was released a few months after the last version update. Adds bash tags to the file.

I had never notice that before but since we merge the esp you need to re-add the Bash Tags manually anyway.

Edit: Took a look at the tags added and I Missed out NAMES and INVENT for the Weapons and armours Merge so I have now added these to the guide.

ok so Arthmoor has been at it again release a pretty nice and simple overhaul for Dawnstar but it will conflicts with ICAIO whcih add a tent for the ferryman. Now if we remove xxffeb7a Bedroll, xxffeb7e Tent, and edit 0201684e and remove the AI Package this should make it compatible. It will mean the ferryman will just sit in his boat all day and night but that is small price to pay unless someone creates a patch

ok so Arthmoor has been at it again release a pretty nice and simple overhaul for Dawnstar but it will conflicts with ICAIO whcih add a tent for the ferryman. Now if we remove xxffeb7a Bedroll, xxffeb7e Tent, and edit 0201684e and remove the AI Package this should make it compatible. It will mean the ferryman will just sit in his boat all day and night but that is small price to pay unless someone creates a patch

Moving Dawnstar like every village mod after ICAIO in the load order ?

Moving Dawnstar like every village mod after ICAIO in the load order ?

yes load after ICAIO. but there is another option i want to test out that is to move the boat and tent to the opposite side of the bay.

Edit: I can't Move his boat without going into the CK but his tent and bedroll can be move using Cobbs postioner and editing the xyz coordinates in xedit to that different location and he will sleep in it now to find the best location to place his tent.

Temperature can vary from setup to setup.

As long as you don't exceed TJmax, you're fine.

Mine used to be in the high 80s now it's in the low 50s, high 40s. It doesn't impact anything even with a difference like that.

What did you do to make it go way lower? Liquid cooler cpu? Or a custom water loop?

Yeah I noticed there's not that much difference but I just worried for the lifetime of the hardware because I just noticed that now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yes load after ICAIO. but there is another option i want to test out that is to move the boat and tent to the opposite side of the bay.

Edit: I can't Move his boat without going into the CK but his tent and bedroll can be move using Cobbs postioner and editing the xyz coordinates in xedit to that different location and he will sleep in it now to find the best location to place his tent.

Arthmoor also have mod for Dragon Bridge though. About dawnstar does that conflict with No Snow Under The Roof?

Arthmoor also have mod for Dragon Bridge though. About dawnstar does that conflict with No Snow Under The Roof?

yes i know about dragons bridge but we don't use that cos of the landscape edits cause annoying issues cos of tree and flora mods. Or it may even be because of GroundUp not really looked that deeply into it.

It doesn't look like there are issue with no snow under the roof but to be honest I didn't have a lot of time this morning to thoroughly check all conflicts. The biggest i spotted was with ICAIO and that is a easy fix just need to move the Tent and bedroll for the Ferryman

this tent a bedroll is doing my head in i have moved them but the bedroll has completely disappeared after entering the new xyz coordinates in xedit anyone know why.

these are the new Coordinates:

tent:
pos
X: 29267.85
Y: 110827.72
Z: -13978.81

Angle
X: 0.00
Y: -0.00
Z: 80.11

Bedroll
Pos
X: 29276.49
Y: 110834.76
Z: -13984.32

Angle
Z: 79.07

This should just move the tent and bedroll down the beach a little past the dock. The tent moves but the bedroll doesn't..

Edit: Never Mind I forget the minus symbol from the bedroll's Z Position.

A couple of questions, if I may.

Firstly, with the Relic Hunter start, you get a quest after you talk to Auryen to retrieve some relics from three Locations - Helgen, Bleak Falls Barrow and Silent Moons Camp. With the one at Helgen, is it meant to fail due to its destruction by Alduin, or can it be completed if Helgen Reborn is completed.

Secondly, I'm having a minor issue with Sofia. Every now and then, she will attract random aggro from NPCs for no apparent reason. As an example, I entered Solitude with her, to go to The Dragonborn Gallery and, after the Execution Scene had conclude, proceeded on my way, wherupon Jarree-Ra immediately attacked her. Prior to that, we were accosted by two Imperial Soldiers just outside Dragon's Bridge on the road to Solitude. Is this a Bug? or intentional as part of Sofia's background?

this tent a bedroll is doing my head in i have moved them but the bedroll has completely disappeared after entering the new xyz coordinates in xedit anyone know why.

these are the new Coordinates:

tent:

pos

X: 29267.85

Y: 110827.72

Z: -13978.81

Angle

Z: 80.11

Bedroll

Pos

X: 29276.49

Y: 110834.76

Z: -13984.32

Angle

Z: 79.07

This should just move the tent and bedroll down the beach a little past the dock. The tent moves but the bedroll doesn't..

Edit: Never Mind I forget the minus symbol from the bedroll's Z Position.

What's the object id for these 2?