Original Support Topic (feel free to create more specific support topics)

Kelmych

Question

Clear and Present Danger - A guide for modding Fallout 3

This thread is for reporting problems when using the "Clear and Present Danger guide for Fallout 3". This includes errors in the guide, problems in following the guide, problems with the mods included in the guide, and problems running Fallout 3 when following this guide.

Please post any problems such as these in this forum. It's also best to post them here vs. sending me a PM. Often I won't have an answer but the other readers of this forum might have a good answer.

Kelmych,

Thanks for the changes! please don't remove Batteries Plus mod. Just that one texture (textures/weapons/2handrifle/microfusioncell01) Also Batteries Plus is installed with FMM.

Retex_Gore - move below Enhanced Blood Textures

Edited by D1Z4STR

Kelmych,

Thanks for the changes! please don't remove Batteries Plus mod. Just that one texture (textures/weapons/2handrifle/microfusioncell01) Also Batteries Plus is installed with FMM.

Instructions were changed to install only two textures. It works for me installing with MO (using the FOMM capability of MO). Did you also check whether the 9V battery is better from this mod or MG's Neat Clutter (the conflict shows in MO)?

Retex_Gore - move below Enhanced Blood Textures

done

Thanks yet again!

Kelmych,

1. MG's Neat Clutter 9v battery texture is alot better IMO.

2. I have moved all ZL-ACR.esp's to Optional ESPs per the guide, but in LOOT ACEforFWE.esp (from your test PPA and ACE fixes) it says

• This plugin requires "ZL-ACR.esp" to be installed, but it is missing. And in MO is says ZL-ACR.esp is missing on ACEforFWE.esp on the plugins tab.

Do I need to move one of the ZL-ACR.esp's back down from optional esp's to available?

3. CRL9000 Sound Modification - Incremental Update - 045 to 046 is not needed due to main file being v046.

4. Highly recommend move CRL9000 below Improved Sound FX v1.3.

5. LOOT says:

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm
Actors.ACBS, Actors.Stats, Deflst, Delev, Invent, Names, Relations, Relev, Stats
  • Suggested to remove the names tag if using MMM

What did you do in this instance?

Can you also post your load order so I can compare? I have just finished? Thank you kindly.

Edited by D1Z4STR

Kelmych,

1. MG's Neat Clutter 9v battery texture is alot better IMO.

Thanks, I'll change the guide to eliminate the 9v battery from Batteries Plus

2. I have moved all ZL-ACR.esp's to Optional ESPs per the guide, but in LOOT ACEforFWE.esp (from your test PPA and ACE fixes) it says

• This plugin requires "ZL-ACR.esp" to be installed, but it is missing. And in MO is says ZL-ACR.esp is missing on ACEforFWE.esp on the plugins tab.

Do I need to move one of the ZL-ACR.esp's back down from optional esp's to available?

There is an error in the guide. The ZL-ACR.esp from Zealotlee Adaptive Combat Rifle Script Bugfix should not be moved to Optional ESPs. This is the version that should be used since it has some bugfixes and Zealotee recommends using this plugin.

3. CRL9000 Sound Modification - Incremental Update - 045 to 046 is not needed due to main file being v046.

I'll change this

4. Highly recommend move CRL9000 below Improved Sound FX v1.3.

I'll change this

5. LOOT says:

Actors.ACBS, Actors.Stats, Deflst, Delev, Invent, Names, Relations, Relev, Stats

In Wrye Bash before you redo the bashed patch, select FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm plugin and right click in the box in the lower right labeled bash tags. You will see check marks beside the bash tags that are used for this mod. Uncheck the Names tag. This overrides that bash tags added by LOOT.

Can you also post your load order so I can compare? I have just finished? Thank you kindly.

I'll do so shortly. My current load order has some additional mods I'm testing, so I'll create one that just has mods in the guide.

As always, thanks for the help.

Kelmych,

In Wrye Bash before you redo the bashed patch, select FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm plugin and right click in the box in the lower right labeled bash tags. You will see check marks beside the bash tags that are used for this mod. Uncheck the Names tag. This overrides that bash tags added by LOOT.

Im using Wrye Flash and when I right click in the bottom right for bash tags any of the mods I select and look at are all labeled automatic. Should I manually do FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm?

I'm using Wrye Flash 30.4 Standalone; EssArrBee suggested waiting a little before upgrading to the newer version. When I select a plugin in Wrye Flash the Bash Tags windows shows all the bash tags that are active for the plugin. When I right click I can check or uncheck any bash tag.

Kelmych,

I am also using the Wrye Flash 30.4 standalone. I have no idea why all my mods are automatically tagged. Could LOOT be doing it? What version do you use? I use 0.7.0 alpha 4 default 1.4.

When in the mods tab of Wrye Flash then right clicking on the file tab/portion below it, is lock times option checked/unchecked? I keep reading on forums to have it unchecked. I am unsure what that does.

I am also very confused about the LOOT section saying to use the following in the userlist.yaml. When i pasted it in there it didn't work. Where exactly does it go inside the userlist.yaml? does it go between the [] or before or after?

- name: Blackened FWE + MMM + Project Beauty.esp   after:     - name: UUF3P - FWE Patch.esp   req:     - name: FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp - name: FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp   after:     - name: FasterMorePowerfulMines.esp     - name: GlowingGhouls.esp     - name: The Mantis Imperative - Mantis.esp - name: UUF3P - FWE Patch.esp   after:     - name: FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp

also any luck on the load order? I am really wanting to start playing. Thanks again!

Here is my load order: (this is the way LOOT sorts it)

Active Mod Files:

00  Fallout3.esm01  Anchorage.esm02  ThePitt.esm03  StreetLights.esm04  BrokenSteel.esm05  PointLookout.esm06  Zeta.esm07  Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm  [Version 1.7]08  iHUD.esm09  aHUD.esm0A  Inventory Access.esm0B  Enhanced Weather - Rain and Snow.esm0C  CALIBR.esm  [Version 1.4]0D  Advanced Recon Tech.esm0E  20th Century Weapons.esm0F  Mart's Mutant Mod.esm10  ArefuExpandedByAzar.esm11  DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm12  AWorldOfPainFO3.esm13  TheInstitute.esm14  CRAFT.esm15  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm16  Project Beauty.esm17  RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm18  xCALIBR.esm19  Xepha's Dynamic Weather.esm1A  tubrrCompound.esm1B  Detect Traps.esm1C  CrowdedCities_v2.esm1D  WastelandGuards01.esm1E  PlasmaRifleAwesomefied.esp1F  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Alternate Travel.esp20  krzymar-MoonSize_060%.esp  [Version 0.2.0]21  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Sandstorms.esp22  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Weather Machine (Start Game Added).esp23  YearlingBooks.esp24  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp25  dD-Smaller Wounds.esp26  Stimpak Counter.esp27  RubblePilesFix.esp28  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Dynamic Sneak Bonus.esp29  RagdollOverhaulFo3.esp2A  PPA - The Pitt.esp2B  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Rain.esp2C  Millenia_AKS74U.esp2D  JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp2E  Hi-Res Weapons & Ammo Textures.esp  [Version 1.2.0]2F  Hi-Res Weapons & Ammo Textures - The Pitt.esp  [Version 1.2.0]30  GlowingGhouls-MMM.esp31  GNR Enhanced.esp32  Flora Overhaul.esp33  Flashlight-LOS.esp34  FO3_WRP.esp35  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp36  Paradise Lost - Unique Texture and Icon.esp37  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Green Tint Remover.esp38  Confessor Cromwell has a Break_EV.esp39  CASM.esp3A  JIP Selective-Fire.esp3B  Advanced Recon Tech.esp3C  DarNifiedUIF3.esp3D  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional VATS Halftime.esp3E  Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp3F  Enhanced Weather - Weather Sounds in Interiors.esp40  dD-Smaller Spatters Realistic.esp41  Fo3HirezdLincolnRepeater.esp42  Merc Adventurer Armor - eng.esp43  AnimatedFanV2f3.esp44  DynamicCrosshair.esp45  Advanced Recon Tech - Detect Traps.esp46  FortIndependenceRedesigned.esp47  WeaponModKits.esp48  RH_WMK_Bridge.esp49  WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp4A  PlasmaRifleAwesomefiedWMK.esp4B  Millenia_AK47_replacer.esp4C  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp4D  Advanced Recon Tech FWE.esp4E  20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn FWE-WMK-Calibr14_V1_70RC_18668.esp4F  xCALIBR_20CW_v5.12.esp50  Big Town Overhaul [GangStore].esp51  Blackened FWE + MMM + Project Beauty.esp  [Version 3.3]52  Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp53  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp54  Chems and Meds Re-Textures Pack.esp55  ArlingtonRestoration.esp56  BusworldV1.05d.esp57  tubRRCompound.esp58  FeralGhoulTest.esp59  Project Beauty- Point Lookout.esp5A  Caravan Merchants Heal After Combat.esp5B  xCALIBR_ammo_Override_v1_01_for_20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn FWE-WMK-Calibr14_V1_70RC_18668.esp5C  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers (automatics only).esp5D  20th_Century_Weapons -Plus- Reborn_v1_70RC-18668_Ironsights_v1_1.esp5E  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp5F  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp60  UUF3P - FWE Patch.esp61  WinterizedT51bDX.esp62  Realistic Interior Lighting.esp63  Item Descriptions Img.esp64  WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp65  WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp66  Fo3HirezdMinigun.esp67  Fo3HirezdFlamer.esp68  32S&W.esp69  Millenia_C96_replacer.esp6A  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp6B  Advanced Recon Gear.esp6C  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Followers Enhanced (BrokenSteel).esp6D  WMKAA12Shotgun.esp6E  Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp6F  Millenia_CombatShotgun_replacer.esp70  Detect Traps Merged.esp71  MoreMapMarkers.esp72  Rivet City Realignment.esp73  Temple of the Union Overhaul.esp74  Laurens_Bathroom_poetry_V1.esp75  Powered Power Armor.esp76  PPA - Mothership Zeta.esp77  PPA - FWE.esp78  PPA - FWE 2.esp79  PPA - Broken Steel.esp7A  PPA - Operation Anchorage.esp7B  Canterbury Commons Interiors Embiggened.esp7C  Dialogue Tweaks.esp7D  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Main + DLC Merged.esp7E  WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp7F  WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp80  WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp81  DelaySteel.esp82  DelayAnchorage.esp83  ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixOptRemOld.esp84  CALIBRv14 Ammunition Schematics for FWE-WMK-CRAFT-V1_3-18639.esp85  ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixMisc.esp86  Busworld and DCInteriors compatibility.esp87  Existence2.0.esp88  Dree Perks.esp89  Bigtown Guards.esp8A  ZL-SVD-CALIBR.esp8B  ZL-MP5 Pack.esp8C  MP5ForFWE.esp8D  megalight.esp8E  SVDForFWE.esp8F  ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixOptAddNew.esp90  CONELRAD 640-1240.esp91  RockopolisRebuilt.esp92  delayzeta.esp93  ArefuExpandedByAzar-Radio.esp94  Better RC Church.esp95  Creature Companion Fixes.esp96  ZL-ACR.esp97  ACRForFWE.esp98  delaypl.esp99  UrgeWashingtonBoS.esp

Edited by D1Z4STR

It might be easier with LOOT to just manually add the additions using LOOT itself. These are:

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp after

FasterMorePowerfulMines.esp

GlowingGhouls.esp

The Mantis Imperative - Mantis.esp

UUF3P - FWE Patch.esp after

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp

Blackened FWE + MMM + Project Beauty.esp after

UUF3P - FWE Patch.esp

My load order is currently:

Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
StreetLights.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm
iHUD.esm
aHUD.esm
Mart's Mutant Mod.esm
Inventory Access.esm
Enhanced Weather - Rain and Snow.esm
CALIBR.esm
ArefuExpandedByAzar.esm
Advanced Recon Tech.esm
20th Century Weapons.esm
DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
AWorldOfPainFO3.esm
RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm
Vault 101 Revisited.esm
Xepha's Dynamic Weather.esm
WastelandGuards01.esm
CRAFT.esm
xCALIBR.esm
Project Beauty.esm
Detect Traps.esm
PlasmaRifleAwesomefied.esp
Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Sandstorms.esp
YearlingBooks.esp
Stimpak Counter.esp
RubblePilesFix.esp
Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Dynamic Sneak Bonus.esp
RandomEncounters_GuideBook.esp
RagdollOverhaulFo3.esp
PrototypePowerArmorUsesStimpaks.esp
PPA - The Pitt.esp
Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Rain.esp
Millenia_AKS74U.esp
JIP Selective-Fire.esp
JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp
GNR Enhanced.esp
Flashlight-LOS.esp
Flora Overhaul.esp
Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Green Tint Remover.esp
Confessor Cromwell has a Break_EV.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp
WeaponModKits.esp
RH_WMK_Bridge.esp
WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp
PlasmaRifleAwesomefiedWMK.esp
FeralGhoulTest.esp
BornAgain Outcast v3.esp
Advanced Recon Tech.esp
DarNifiedUIF3.esp
Advanced Recon Tech FWE.esp
Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
Enhanced Weather - Weather Sounds in Interiors.esp
DynamicCrosshair.esp
Merc Adventurer Armor - eng.esp
GlowingGhouls.esp
Caravan Merchants Heal After Combat.esp
20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn FWE-WMK-Calibr14_V1_70RC_18668.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp
WinterizedT51bDX.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp
WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp
Big Town Overhaul [GangStore].esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Followers Enhanced (BrokenSteel).esp
FortIndependenceRedesigned.esp
Realistic Interior Lighting.esp
ArlingtonRestoration.esp
Rivet City Realignment.esp
Temple of the Union Overhaul.esp
HeirApparent.esp
tubRRCompound.esp
Laurens_Bathroom_poetry_V1.esp
Dragonskin Tactical Outfit.esp
DragonskinBonusPack.esp
Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Main + DLC Merged.esp
The Mantis Imperative - Jello.esp
T3_leather armors.esp
Dialogue Tweaks.esp
CALIBRv14 Ammunition Schematics for FWE-WMK-CRAFT-V1_3-18639.esp
MyMegaton-AmmoPress-Calibr-Plus-Unlocked_v1_21_18605.esp
Powered Power Armor.esp
PPA - Mothership Zeta.esp
PPA - FWE.esp
PPA - Broken Steel.esp
PPA - Operation Anchorage.esp
WMKAA12Shotgun.esp
PLweightadjust.esp
NotSoFast.esp
The Mantis Imperative - Mantis.esp
FasterMorePowerfulMines.esp
ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixOptRemOld.esp
MoreMapMarkers.esp
xCALIBRmunitions.esp
Advanced Recon Gear.esp
ZL-ACR.esp
Advanced Recon Armor.esp
Detect Traps - The Traponator 4000.esp
DelaySteel.esp
ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixMisc.esp
Existence2.0.esp
Dree Perks.esp
Brahmin Dairy Products.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp
Tribal_DX.esp
Delay ThePitt + Anchorage.esp
ZL-SVD-CALIBR.esp
ZL-MP5 Pack.esp
megalight.esp
DriveableMotorCycle.esp
IntoTheDeepWoods.esp
Scout Outfits.esp
ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixOptAddNew.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
Lookout Outfits.esp
Tattered_suits.esp
delayzeta.esp
ArefuExpandedByAzar-Radio.esp
Better RC Church.esp
Freebooter_Armor.esp
PAL - MERGED.esp
Distributed Necklaces and Chains.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp
PLFewerItems.esp
Blackened FWE + MMM + Project Beauty.esp
UrgeWashingtonBoS.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Just something I noticed. Shouldn't our MMM.esm load after FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm? Our load ordes are very different. I have no idea what will work and what wont.

Do you think BOSS might be better to sort the list? I just tried it and it looks a lot more organized and in line with the mod pages on load orders. Minus the 40 some esps it doesn't recognize.

Edited by D1Z4STR

New load order done with Boss and manually moved some mods that were unrecognized. Looks great, no issues thus far. Still in the starting vault. 2 things I notice. I do not have a FWE control panel in my inventory. Do I get this once I leave the vault? And RH_Ironsights weapon modification settings don't work/says not available in this version. Is this normal?

Active Mod Files:

00  Fallout3.esm01  Anchorage.esm02  ThePitt.esm03  StreetLights.esm04  BrokenSteel.esm05  PointLookout.esm06  Zeta.esm07  Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm  [Version 1.7]08  Inventory Access.esm09  aHUD.esm0A  iHUD.esm0B  CRAFT.esm0C  CALIBR.esm  [Version 1.4]0D  xCALIBR.esm0E  Project Beauty.esm0F  20th Century Weapons.esm10  ArefuExpandedByAzar.esm11  AWorldOfPainFO3.esm12  tubrrCompound.esm13  TheInstitute.esm14  Advanced Recon Tech.esm15  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm16  Mart's Mutant Mod.esm17  Enhanced Weather - Rain and Snow.esm18  Xepha's Dynamic Weather.esm19  DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm1A  RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm1B  Detect Traps.esm1C  CrowdedCities_v2.esm1D  WastelandGuards01.esm1E  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Alternate Travel.esp1F  PlasmaRifleAwesomefied.esp20  Dialogue Tweaks.esp21  DarNifiedUIF3.esp22  Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp23  Project Beauty- Point Lookout.esp24  DynamicCrosshair.esp25  Stimpak Counter.esp26  krzymar-MoonSize_060%.esp  [Version 0.2.0]27  CASM.esp28  JIP Selective-Fire.esp29  JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp2A  Flora Overhaul.esp2B  DelayAnchorage.esp2C  DelaySteel.esp2D  delaypl.esp2E  delayzeta.esp2F  ArefuExpandedByAzar-Radio.esp30  RagdollOverhaulFo3.esp31  GNR Enhanced.esp32  CONELRAD 640-1240.esp33  Existence2.0.esp34  Dree Perks.esp35  Laurens_Bathroom_poetry_V1.esp36  tubRRCompound.esp37  Chems and Meds Re-Textures Pack.esp38  UrgeWashingtonBoS.esp39  MoreMapMarkers.esp3A  BusworldV1.05d.esp3B  Confessor Cromwell has a Break_EV.esp3C  ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixMisc.esp3D  ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixOptRemOld.esp3E  ArefuExpandedByAzar-FixOptAddNew.esp3F  Big Town Overhaul [GangStore].esp40  Canterbury Commons Interiors Embiggened.esp41  megalight.esp42  Rivet City Realignment.esp43  RockopolisRebuilt.esp44  GlowingGhouls-MMM.esp45  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp46  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp47  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp48  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp49  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp4A  FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp4B  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Followers Enhanced (BrokenSteel).esp4C  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional VATS Halftime.esp4D  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers (automatics only).esp4E  UUF3P - FWE Patch.esp4F  WeaponModKits.esp50  WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp51  WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp52  WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp53  WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp54  WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp55  WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp56  Hi-Res Weapons & Ammo Textures - The Pitt.esp  [Version 1.2.0]57  Hi-Res Weapons & Ammo Textures.esp  [Version 1.2.0]58  WMKAA12Shotgun.esp59  ZL-ACR.esp5A  ZL-SVD-CALIBR.esp5B  ZL-MP5 Pack.esp5C  Advanced Recon Gear.esp5D  Advanced Recon Tech.esp5E  Advanced Recon Tech - Detect Traps.esp5F  Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp60  WinterizedT51bDX.esp61  Merc Adventurer Armor - eng.esp62  Powered Power Armor.esp63  PPA - Operation Anchorage.esp64  PPA - Broken Steel.esp65  PPA - The Pitt.esp66  PPA - Mothership Zeta.esp67  PPA - FWE.esp68  PPA - FWE 2.esp69  Item Descriptions Img.esp6A  Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp6B  Flashlight-LOS.esp6C  ACRForFWE.esp6D  SVDForFWE.esp6E  MP5ForFWE.esp6F  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp70  dD-Smaller Wounds.esp71  dD-Smaller Spatters Realistic.esp72  Enhanced Weather - Weather Sounds in Interiors.esp73  Realistic Interior Lighting.esp74  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Main + DLC Merged.esp75  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Rain.esp76  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Dynamic Sneak Bonus.esp77  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Green Tint Remover.esp78  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Sandstorms.esp79  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Weather Machine (Start Game Added).esp7A  PlasmaRifleAwesomefiedWMK.esp7B  xCALIBR_20CW_v5.12.esp7C  20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn FWE-WMK-Calibr14_V1_70RC_18668.esp7D  20th_Century_Weapons -Plus- Reborn_v1_70RC-18668_Ironsights_v1_1.esp7E  xCALIBR_ammo_Override_v1_01_for_20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn FWE-WMK-Calibr14_V1_70RC_18668.esp7F  CALIBRv14 Ammunition Schematics for FWE-WMK-CRAFT-V1_3-18639.esp80  Temple of the Union Overhaul.esp81  YearlingBooks.esp82  FO3_WRP.esp83  Millenia_AKS74U.esp84  Paradise Lost - Unique Texture and Icon.esp85  Fo3HirezdLincolnRepeater.esp86  AnimatedFanV2f3.esp87  FortIndependenceRedesigned.esp88  RH_WMK_Bridge.esp89  Millenia_AK47_replacer.esp8A  Advanced Recon Tech FWE.esp8B  ArlingtonRestoration.esp8C  FeralGhoulTest.esp8D  Caravan Merchants Heal After Combat.esp8E  Fo3HirezdMinigun.esp8F  Fo3HirezdFlamer.esp90  32S&W.esp91  Millenia_C96_replacer.esp92  Millenia_CombatShotgun_replacer.esp93  Detect Traps Merged.esp94  Busworld and DCInteriors compatibility.esp95  Bigtown Guards.esp96  Better RC Church.esp97  RubblePilesFix.esp98  Creature Companion Fixes.esp99  Blackened FWE + MMM + Project Beauty.esp  [Version 3.3]9A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Edited by D1Z4STR

Kelmych, regarding Enhanced Blood Textures v2_22b:

The More Gore FWE plugin, FO3 Wanderers Edition - More Gore.esp from Paradox Ignition comes flagged as an esm, so MO places it in the esm section of the load order along with other ".esp" files flagged as esm. Problem is that this merged plugin requires FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp as a master which of course is loaded way after and MO doesn't let you drag FO3 Wanderers Edition - More Gore.esp below it. As a result FO3Edit doesn't even load with it active in the load order, it gives the missing master error message. I can't figure out a way of editing the FO3 Wanderers Edition - More Gore.esp file header changing it to esp through FO3Edit..

Except maybe using separately outside MO the old FOMM 12.6 which was the last FOMM version that would let you place esp plugins flagged as esm's below other normal esp's, then load FO3Edit and do the change. Well, its like unnecessary fuss to me so I might just drop this merged plugin and keep the optionals from EBT's page. Perhaps you should take a look as well. I'm curious how no one ever mentioned this since I guess 95% of the people using your guide will eventually install both FWE and EBT and probably grab every merged plugin you suggest from the PI Mergers page.

Edited by Brainfever