General Feedback

Are you using a save from before Fallout Redesigned was loaded?

When I went through my install, I too found my character was missing a texture or two, as well as some NPCs and dead bodies around the RobCo factory.

After starting a fresh save however they were fixed. My save was the one I used after the initial game run to check the UI elements were working.

• +1 1

Are you using a save from before Fallout Redesigned was loaded?

When I went through my install, I too found my character was missing a texture or two, as well as some NPCs and dead bodies around the RobCo factory.

After starting a fresh save however they were fixed. My save was the one I used after the initial game run to check the UI elements were working.

I just started a new game...Right from the start my father and the nurse are covered by exclamation marks. Disabling the mod solves the problem.

Then you have a load order issue, probably in the left-hand pane.

In my setup there are 18 files in this mod that overwrite the UUFO3P, and 11 files in this mod being overwritten by; Robert's Male Body, DIMONIZED Type 3 Female & LiL An Eye Improvement.

Most likely, if disabling Redesigned fixes it, you have a conflict with one or more of those mods.

Can you enter the console and see which assets are missing? Redesigned only handles heads and hands I think, so that should narrow it down.

• +1 1

Then you have a load order issue, probably in the left-hand pane.

In my setup there are 18 files in this mod that overwrite the UUFO3P, and 11 files in this mod being overwritten by; Robert's Male Body, DIMONIZED Type 3 Female & LiL An Eye Improvement.

Most likely, if disabling Redesigned fixes it, you have a conflict with one or more of those mods.

Can you enter the console and see which assets are missing? Redesigned only handles heads and hands I think, so that should narrow it down.

I had packaged the mod incorrectly and MO couldn't see the meshes and textures folders..... -.-

one more thing though. iHUD is compatible with the stimpak counter but I noticed that when I hide the HUD the counter and HP won't go away....

The Arctic Combat Armor Mark II Heavy(ID: xx001132) added by FWE has a texture problem. It has this annoying chameleon effect when you see the armor in third person, where you can see the shape of the armor put on you but the textures are a mix of the surrounding textures. I don't even know if this can be fixed in FO3Edit. Maybe it needs some work in GECK which I 'm totally unfamiliar with.

Edited by Brainfever

The bah tag script is very useful since it identifies the tags that might be used with a plugin. After running the script the plugin records need to be reviewed in FO3Edit to see whether they should actually be used. In some cases they make undesired changes (e.g., a Name change or a body tag change that would Mess up the body). In addition, any use of Delev, Relev, Defllst, or Invent needs to be reviewed since these tags are all too often overused or used on the wrong mods.

Let me know if you want to help with this for the mods in the guide. I wouldn't suggest automatically accepting all the bash tag recommendations from the script.

• 3 weeks later...

I think FO3LODGen is available for testing. I know FNVLODGen is, but it says FO3 in the changelog as well. Maybe try it if you guys know how it works. 

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/3750-wipz-tes5edit/

EDIT: Just install it like you would any xEdit program, make a copy of the .exe and rename it FO3LODGen.exe.

EDIT2: Also forgot, untick TreeLODs for right now. They do not work.