Stunning Statues of Skyrim (by AnTiWoMaAgNoT)

Neovalen

... and offers some choices (Clavicus with actual or stone mask in hand, Malacath with/out gooey lava center, Meridia black & white or all white, Nocturnal dark or red, College Wizard with/out flowing cloak & more/less glow for enb) with pics for easy installing. Most offer 1k or 2k & low or high poly mesh, a few have a 4k option.

(from my comment on the Spicy Skyforge Statue thread)

It is nice. Though, you should know that he's already uploaded a new statue texture that's not a part of that mod. Its called Sweet Sovengarde, I think. (Yes, yes it is.)

I think he should have waited until all the textures are done before he uploaded this (though I'm happy not having 16+ statue texture mods in my modlist now. Now I just have 2.)

Well not many who release stuff like 2 days apart.. they would just wait until the whole thing was done and then release it. Like if Cabal made the rest of the armors and weapons in the game and only released one every 2 days he would have all of them for a while hehe. People love them quality textures. 

• 6 months later...

This mod has lots of options. There are meshes and textures and every stature is optional. The meshes are able to be applied separately in the installer, so that is nice. The textures have 1k/2k/4k options for some and alternate colors. There are definitely some textures in here that look better than vanilla in game, and almost all the HD Meshes were better. You can kinda tell by looking at the blacked out parts of the vanilla screens and then the HD meshes allows some light to shine in certain areas. Some of the textures drift away from vanilla a bit to far, like the Merida or Snow Elf. 

I did the HD meshes with vanilla and HD meshes with 2k textures. I left out the giant snow elf statue because my testing save had already flooded the chamber and I'm to lazy to go back and mess with it.

STEP->STEP w/ HD Meshes->Stunning Statues

Merida up close->at edge of the temple (Added Black/White version)

WUtEBUl.jpg0mW3SRB.jpg1msSz1G.jpgfKr1f12.jpg7Kt6iuu.jpgTbqyz0y.jpgCry3X5R.jpgY3qIyek.jpg

Mehrunes Dagon STEP->HD Meshes->Black texture->Green Texture

M319yKy.jpgQCxTjIU.jpgWGbzCDU.jpgLSqdJON.jpg

Azura (I forgot to take a screen of the one with the texture)

73QUMqD.jpgOLZwYha.jpg

Vaermina Last one is with 4K texture. Now with torch lighting except for Vanilla because the texture is too shiny

osrIFvV.jpgt4R0wUD.jpgcJXbvvn.jpgzUbEsAl.jpg

Boethiah (The sun doesn't show around her after you do the quest, so I had to cast a light spell) Last one is 4K texture

8oVqsnx.jpg2tJSkYh.jpgeitXb6W.jpgy7tuU5P.jpg

Talos (This one has a super HD mesh that I didn't do, maybe later) Last one is retex with super HD mesh

Ju8Qn6Q.jpgLzWS0Vc.jpgfIRd8JH.jpg8bRfoOZ.jpg

College of Winterhold (The mesh adds those glowing balls, but I think thThere are a bunch of optionals for this one) Last one is 4k texture

Qv8xVhE.jpg0M7xQf6.jpg0QRdks4.jpguu9N0Hs.jpg

I'll post the rest after the time limit thingy expires.

The rest of the screens.

Dibella Redone all except the vanilla with torch lighting Last one is alternate texture

raetS4X.jpgSGwGfcH.jpg4zqM3av.jpgfMsvGSW.jpg

Mara (The Stunning Statues texture was kinda bright in the screen, but it looks nice ingame.)

YIiYnNR.jpgVuyez63.jpgv469ZqG.jpg

Malacath Last one is alternate texture

MKa8Kgz.jpgO1bALJK.jpgOafAViZ.jpgzgYciEZ.jpg

Clavius Vile

m7En6Nz.jpgZ0wQdCm.jpgUkFuSch.jpg

Namira

R0JXunt.jpgqVU3GGo.jpgISM4WTd.jpg

Nocturnal Now with 100% better lighting, except the vanilla one. Last one is alternate texture, not for STEP, but very nice.

uOPm8kB.jpga9cEOqe.jpgaaOwtoP.jpgMc8fUVr.jpg

Ysgramor (Kinda hard to see since his tomb is kinda dark)

zbfk6dk.jpgetaq9jG.jpgLcXpSpg.jpg

I like all of the meshes besides Dibella and Mara (those are altered too much...I think the author likes big breasts. Nocturnal fits into this as well but the alteration is more pleasant) and there is very little to no stretching with the new meshes. I personally don't care for any of the textures besides Boethiah, Talos, Clavius Vile, and Skyforge. Nocturnal texture would probably be okay...hard to tell because of the change in lighting. (i think SRB is a but rusty...haha!)

I am rusty. The whole time I've been testing I was using the FNV controls. I kept trying to use VATS when I was killing vampires to get they're armor. Also, I could just use a the Pipboy light in FNV, since it didn't even occur to me that torches are a thing.

I'll update some of the pictures with alternates and better looking screens, they will just have a torch in them.

Okay, I've updated the first two set, but I have to add a third now with some because of the limit.

Sovngarde far-ish->close (Aether light sucks, that's why Einstien made it irrelevant with Special Relativity) Last one is 4k texture

Q0g9t2U.jpgUx0fBVI.jpgdCw6khR.jpgYoN5tER.jpgLdbMwAI.jpgBqqLa1X.jpgfan3pyy.jpge0j3xjJ.jpg

Skyforge (STEP->Stunning Statue. Textures only, no mesh) Last one is alternate texture, it's metal

ADxl8OL.jpgOKAqjXp.jpgFwl3N34.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've played around enough with this mod to know that some stuff should be accepted.

Just to start I'll recommend the Talos super HD mesh with texture. It doesn't hit performance like I thought it would. Namira with mesh and texture is really good too, it reflects the light in the room much better. Nocturnal mesh and texture since it's awesome, you'll know when you see it in a load screen. Actually, most these are best seen in load screens.

Most of the lady statues are not right. IDK, maybe we need a female perspective on that, since the author decided enhance there chest regions.

I didn't really do the best job with the screens, so an in game look would be best so you can really see the differences in the meshes that screens can't show to well.