Free (or Cheap) Games & Giveaways

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Many of you probably are aware of that website, but I've only discovered it recently. 

G2A - extremely cheap games, all are auctions by users, mainly of Steam game keys (unused). To give you an idea, I picked up ESO Imperial Edition yesterday for just short of £14 - and it costs £70 on Steam. MASSIVE bargain! They add VAT to the actual game price (depending on where you live) and also a small charge for using PayPal (not sure about the other payment methods), but it still comes up to peanuts for most games. The least discount is obviously on the latest games, but in most cases you can still pick them up for less than on Steam. 

Many of you probably are aware of that website, but I've only discovered it recently. 

G2A - extremely cheap games, all are auctions by users, mainly of Steam game keys (unused). To give you an idea, I picked up ESO Imperial Edition yesterday for just short of £14 - and it costs £70 on Steam. MASSIVE bargain! They add VAT to the actual game price (depending on where you live) and also a small charge for using PayPal (not sure about the other payment methods), but it still comes up to peanuts for most games. The least discount is obviously on the latest games, but in most cases you can still pick them up for less than on Steam. 

Everything is so... cheap... I must have...

I know, right? I've already bought 5 or 6 games since i discovered the site 3 days ago. It's ridiculous!

I just got this:

dvrFAr

For about half the price I'd get for the Deluxe Edition in steam and this game was released a couple of months ago... I'm shocked.

Btw, two discount keys that work for 5%: LIRIK and BBG3

Happy gaming!