Skyrim Landscape Overhaul (by C0331 AKA privata)

phryxolydian

Skyrim Landscape Overhaul

53632-2-1398969108.jpg
53632-2-1398968942.jpg

From the mod's page:
Overhauls the detail and number of static items in the world to give a more 3d and realistic feeling to the game. 
I also fixed some bugs while I was doing this such as fixing wrong placements of object and putting the correct one back in.

Haven't tried it myself but perhaps it could be a candidate for REGS. Anyone here tried it yet?

Edited by DoubleYou

So far there really haven't been lots of incompatibility reports, a guy about some shrines or something but not much else. Added some images to the first post. Tbh, aside from the fixes, like getting rid of the Aspen leaves on the Guardian Stones, I don't think I'd really notice the additions..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been using this for a while.  The changes aren't well documented, so it's been hard to check changes in-game.  I'll admit that it does look great, especially with DynDOLOD.  There are a lot of changes around the Whiterun exterior, and it conflicts with Elysium Estate, and a very little with the Whiterun Exterior portion of ETaC.  Nothing that couldn't be taken care of quickly by a CK wizard or some disabled commands.

Edited by Muladhara86

The edits are literally everywhere, I was originally going to ignore it if they are minor edits but they are actually very nice additions.

The world fells like it has a little more substance now, like Oblivion.

Like a Unique Landscapes pack from Oblivion, but for Skyrim.  

With the scope of it's edits, it's natural to find incompatibilities with some mods editing exteriors.  However, even with some weirdness here or there, like snow drifts that are floating on one side, it feels unnaturally barren now when I disable this mod (especially since I added DynDOLOD).

Edited by Muladhara86