Skyrim Landscape Overhaul (by C0331 AKA privata)

phryxolydian

It's really hard to tell the quality from the shots. It looks like the shots were taken with an ENB preset that is over saturated on the bloom so everything is a bit glowy. Plus, ENBs alter colors so this would have to be an in-game test on your own to really see how it looks. Currently, I don't have the time so this will have to wait.

I'm still firmly on the fence.  I'll do up profiles with DynDOLOD, one with this and one without, and do a circuit of Skyrim while recording.  I can't put an ETA on it yet.

EDIT: I've recorded some footage w/o SLO, and I just finished setting up the DynDOLOD for a profile with it.  I'll take some footage of areas I know are affected soon.

I've never edited video before, and I'm entering finals week, so I dunno when I'll be able to post.

Edited by Muladhara86

I'm still firmly on the fence.  I'll do up profiles with DynDOLOD, one with this and one without, and do a circuit of Skyrim while recording.  I can't put an ETA on it yet.

EDIT: I've recorded some footage w/o SLO, and I just finished setting up the DynDOLOD for a profile with it.  I'll take some footage of areas I know are affected soon.

I've never edited video before, and I'm entering finals week, so I dunno when I'll be able to post.

The info will be invaluable. I actually just finished reading the entire posts section on the Nexus. Guy seems really busy as hes said repeatably for 6 months he would upload some good screenshots. Unfortunately he hasn't found the time.

So, he hand-placed hundreds and thousands of objects all over skyrim, replacing some, moving some, adding some. He also said he did this to all the town and major cities. I'm still on the fence. So I really hope to see some nice comparisons, still worried though, with so many mods in REGS that add landscape additions all over the place as well as all my added mods personally that edit the landscape. I dont know...

I really want to add Immersive Citizen Overhaul and THIS...just can't bring myself to do it quite yet.  >.<