Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I have a question about plugin limit. My current F&LNV profile has 129 plugins. Is it safe to add a couple more plugins (up to total of 130-135)?

I plan to add Mobile Truck Base to my load order. Thanks 

Sorry. I have only 108 plugins. I looked at the wrong number.

Sorry. I have only 108 plugins. I looked at the wrong number.

I suspected that, that's why I showed that :)

Yes, if can read hexadecimal on the fly.

Didn't notice that the right counter counted only active plugins. A convert to number would be nice to those who don't though :P Edited by Hackerpcs

Lately I found a solution to my pipboy clipping bug. I installed the Roberts Pipboy Fix and I wondered why the clipping bug was still there. The pipboyarm.nif in "Pip-Boy Light Colours\meshes\pipboy3000" has to be hidden. That's all! :woot:  After that it worked again!

Any recommendation on vanilla companion that has lots of dialog related to places/quests? I picked up ED-E from Primm and recruited Willow (Not vanilla as you guys know). I can now recruit Boone, and Veronica. What do you guys think about Willow? I tried to limit to 1-2 companions. Thanks!

EDIT

I also found many male NPCs have pearl necklaces. I check the mod page and this should not happen. Any fix? Thanks.

Edited by darkside

Boone is very loyal to the NCR (though mostly the men and women in the ranks, not necessarily the command structure) and some of his triggers (basically events that need to happen in a certain way to unlock the companion quest) reflect that. Veronica's triggers are not so much related to your decisions as it is to her hearing certain (dialogue) lines when in the company of the players. They're both pretty good in their own way IMO, and you can probably find another companion (written by Chris Avellone) if you take a look around the Mojave Outpost.