Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Did OneHUD detect DarnUI, because that HUD effects are all added from that mod for a bunch of stuff? Unified HUD just allows all the HUD stuff to work together at the same time. Adds the PN stuff, the JIP effects, and a few others, to the HUD

Yes it does get detected however I also noticed something, unified HUD install doesn't detect everything and when I try to manually check it during the install it ignores it. Should I just do a fresh install of the uihttps://puu.sh/9sLxJ/32f04f9f90.png

Edited by OrdinaryM

You run FOMM through MO so it can "see" all the mods you have installed. It absolutely has to be done that way to install uHUD correctly. I just tried it again it worked, since I realized I hadn't done it with the latest MO, but it worked.

You run FOMM through MO so it can "see" all the mods you have installed. It absolutely has to be done that way to install uHUD correctly. I just tried it again it worked, since I realized I hadn't done it with the latest MO, but it worked.

That's what I've been doing running it through MO. I'm going to try a fresh install of everything tomorrow morning. If I keep getting the issue then I might just use MO 1.1.1 like the guide recommends and use the "force-enable game files" workaround that I just realized existed today. I'm off for the night and I suppose you need a break from me and my constant problems ::P:.

OrdinaryM - It worked for me on MO 1.2.1.  You HAVE to run a bunch of those UI mods through FOMM through MO though - it's just as the guide says, and make no deviations.  The UI part of the guide mod installation was the biggest pain in the a**.  I had to do it about 2 times to get it right because I f'd something up in it the first time.  I actually did it 3 times, because I tried to get rid of an error in MCM menu for the Flashlight NVSE mod - error still there, but the error doesn't break the mod.

Edited by oqhansoloqo

Well I got it all working but just gonna go ahead and say this the new beta has numerous issues with Windows 8. Permission issues on every exe. I had to mix and match versions to get everything working.

There is something going on with the way that Windows 8 handles permissions that is fundamentally different from the way Windows 7 handles them. When we identify what that is, I believe it may solve many of the issues that are presenting themselves. 

Ncrvet had a video up, but looks like he pulled it. Based on that vid I didn't like it at all. It made everything look burnt orange/dark.

Not the case in my game. The colors are vibrant. I also have Nevada skies. he might have had an install issue. Its not over saturated like other enb's. High saturation doesn't fit in with the fallout world in my opinion. A little dark is good.

Ncrvet had a video up, but looks like he pulled it. Based on that vid I didn't like it at all. It made everything look burnt orange/dark.

Yeah, but if you've ever used Vividian for Skyrim, you know that Manga will just tweak the thing until it is right.

Not the case in my game. The colors are vibrant. I also have Nevada skies. he might have had an install issue. Its not over saturated like other enb's. High saturation doesn't fit in with the fallout world in my opinion. A little dark is good.

I really hate that blue/orange saturation that so many ENB profiles have. It also infects so many big budget movies because of the limitations of non-physical digital photography. Oh how I long for the days of real film grain.

How goes your install? If you get past the UI section then it should get easier. That part even gave me trouble, took nearly three weeks for the first version to be finished and another two weeks when I revamped the whole thing. I still never figured out how to get Enhanced Recon Thermal Nightvision to work.

Yeah, but if you've ever used Vividian for Skyrim, you know that Manga will just tweak the thing until it is right.I really hate that blue/orange saturation that so many ENB profiles have. It also infects so many big budget movies because of the limitations of non-physical digital photography. Oh how I long for the days of real film grain.How goes your install? If you get past the UI section then it should get easier. That part even gave me trouble, took nearly three weeks for the first version to be finished and another two weeks when I revamped the whole thing. I still never figured out how to get Enhanced Recon Thermal Nightvision to work.

Finished it earlier. Been running it flawlessly for about an hour. Added a couple quest mods. Afterschool special is actually really great. A good change from the usual run and gun.

Finished it earlier. Been running it flawlessly for about an hour. Added a couple quest mods. Afterschool special is actually really great. A good change from the usual run and gun.

Well, that's what I like to here. I've heard good things about Afterschool Special. Tales of the Burning sands is a bit of an exploration quest too, not a ton of murder in that one. The NV Bounties will get added to cover that aspect.

Well, that's what I like to here. I've heard good things about Afterschool Special. Tales of the Burning sands is a bit of an exploration quest too, not a ton of murder in that one. The NV Bounties will get added to cover that aspect.

I've bookmarked a few other quest mods I've came across. I still have to check them out. One of them pretty large. I'll look into them and probably post them here.