Requiem Pack (WIP)

Thanks again for the help :)

With Skyrim-Community-Uncapper (in STEP), I found a Requiem related post where it said not to add that as you will become too powerful. Is there any reason to keep it for this?

I also notice that Dual Sheath has a Requiem patch, but it says it's for 1.8 :/

Edited by Interinactive

Ok great. I really don't want to make it easy.

I've now been through the Requiem + Survival packs, I notice SkyTEST isn't listed. Is there any reason for that, or why I can't use it?

One more dumb question (since I used to use NMM, not Mod manager) - when I install say, Jaysus swords and there's an update. Do I install them separately, or install the first and then merge the patch when it asks? I assume that either way it overwrites the files it needs to right?

Thanks

Edited by Interinactive

I have been modding Requiem + SRLE and other stuff for almost a year and just realized my Requiem - Frostfall patch doesn't include YOT-style immersive messages. So I'm adding the YOT-Frostfall module by itself to make the ff messages 1st person.

Might be nice to include if nothing in this pack takes care of it. Requiem makes many messages more immersive already. (Maybe there is other stuff too I am missing.)

You know what, I really don't want to screw this up and I feel like I'm hogging the topic with my own issues. Can someone really knowledgeable about all of this add me on Steam so I can pester you with questions? I'll gift you a ~$40 Steam game of your choice for your troubles. It's: Coflash if you're interested. Thanks.

Edited by Interinactive

If I got the Legendary version of Improved Closefaced helmets, why is the STEP Requiem patch asking for a 'imp_help_imp.esp'? Is there a reason they aren't picking up the Legendary edition? Is this okay to leave like this?

It's also looking for 'Run For Your Lives' but your notes mention 'Run For Your Lives - unnecessary as Requiem handles this', why would your STEP Requiem patch require something already handled by Requiem?

So close now  :-_-:

Thanks

Edited by Interinactive

Look back through this thread. Am certain it's mentioned that's the patch is not needed if you load Requiem after the STEP mods. You are so you should be OK. Loading the Requiem esps last will mean they should 'win' any conflicts so presumably the patch's null and void in such a case.

Remove both of those plugins. The errors you show tell you that you have missing plugins which are masters you either install those mods or remove the plugins. You don't have "Immersive Armors 7" or "Winter is Coming Cloaks". The Requiem STEP Patch is out of date and you don't need it.

If you get similar errors then look at the names of the plugins and decide do you need this plugin, if yes then install the mods indicated if not remove the plugin.

::):

There. I knew he said it somewhere... In the 

'Just installed STEP Extended + Explorer Guide pack, now what?' thread.
Edited by Nozzer66