Requiem Pack (WIP)

Done. But I still have a problem with that. Now I cant place ExplosiveBoltvisualized.esp after StepCorePatch.esp . TES5Edit says :  Background Loader: Fatal: <Exception: "STEP Core Patch.esp" requires master "ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp" to be loaded before it.> But this ExplosiveBoltvisualized.esp is part of Requiem Central patch and should be after StepCorePatch.esp.

Second problem with "Requiem - Improved Closefaced Helmet Legendary Patch". It does not work with Improved Closefaced Helmets18px-Wikilink.png  Weapons and Armor Fixes18px-Wikilink.png versions from STEP Core.

Edited by zloty77
  • 3 weeks later...

Been quite a while since I've last posted here or played Skyrim. I absolutely love Requiem and can't play Skyrim without it, however as 1.8 has been released and with the absence of Azirok, I've been trying to get some of the mods that I need for my play through to work with Requiem and I'm having some trouble understanding the way things are affected by Requiem. 

For instance, I'm trying to understand how Requiem affects Sands of Time, more specifically Draugr's.

Here's some pictures for reference.

1. https://puu.sh/g4AGM/5089ef75ad.jpg
  2. https://puu.sh/g4AM6/89a8ea8a34.png
  3. https://puu.sh/g4B0s/0aadcab5a1.png
  4. https://puu.sh/g4B6Y/981fab54ad.png

The first picture is a screenshot of me summoning a draugr from the console. I'm using mfg console to show me stats as well as which mod this draugr belongs to.

What's confusing me is the skills this draugr possess. Looking at picture 2, you can see that the skill levels differ from what's shown in game. I couldn't find a reference to these stats in Tes5Edit or how exactly Requiem is changing them. It was only through picture 3 that I was able to see how this draugr had illusion at level 40, but for the rest, they're completely off from the values I'm seeing in game and in Tes5Edit. Picture 4 shows the skill levels that I was expecting to see in game.

Is there something that I'm missing completely here? I thought that the template (picture 4), would determine the skill levels this draugr has. Once I stumbled across the reference to the draugr race (picture 3), I believed that Requiem would have an influence on the stats of this draugr specifically due to the way the patcher for Requiem works as well as this guide to adjusting races as explained by ogerboss himself.

Could someone with more experience please explain all of this to me? I still think of myself as a novice when it comes to working with Tes5Edit and creating conflict patches, but I am also very curious and motivated to learn all of these things to make my game more stable and enjoyable.

Thanks for any help!

EDIT:

I forgot to mention, I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this, however, I wasn't quite sure where else to ask for help regarding Requiem and I thought this post might be beneficial to others in this thread in terms of helping with creating conflict patches and understanding the interactions of Requiem with other mods.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Please advise me and I will move/remove this post from this thread if needed.

Edited by supra93
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

So I haven't really got going yet on all of this, but basically: I've been running all sorts of mods for months, and not had any issues. 

I've finally decided to try and run a "combined" modded skyrim, and put all the mods I use together - not good!

I have no issues running every single mod I use (the full step and step extended packages, the survival and explorer packs, huge numbers of graphic and sound mods, large numbers of expansions to land mass, npcs, added companions, buildings, etc.)

I can run them all at the same time with 0 issues. 

As soon as I run requiem (even with NO OTHER MODS), I get a frozen dragon logo on startup, no menu, and no indication of the issue. 

I re-iterate, the ONLY mods I have running are: the DLC's, unofficial packs, SkyUI and I'm running ENBoost for performance. 

Nothing else is running at all, everything is looted, bashed and then this. 

Can anyone make any suggestions?

I'm getting an "error with initializing renderer" notification. 

I'm using Mod Organizer, LOOT, WryeBash and the 1.8.2 requiem patch (and i've downloaded the update on reqtificator to get it to not run into errors!

Edited by Elena197

This is not due to Requiem, there is very likely a problem in your ini or prefs folder. I would renew those then activate Requiem and you should have no problems. In fact I would use Steam to check your files are complete, this sort of issue occurs during major mod changes but these assume no installation errors. Many people run Requiem with large mod set ups successfully so check Skyrim's integrity (game files) is fine then ini and prefs file and try again.

::):

Well I am stumped.

I've been busy all day long getting Skyrim to work again, but I'm having the same issue as Elena197.

When I have all my mods active I get the frozen dragon logo.

When I deactivate Requiem and the associated patches I can play Skyrim.

So I wonder, is there something wrong in my mod list or my ini files?

If someone could have a look at it, that would be great cause I'm all out of ideas.

modlist.txt

skyrim.ini

skyrimprefs.ini

Hmm it seems my load order changed since the last time I checked...Thanks for pointing it out, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

-edit- Already found out what happened. I got frustrated and let LOOT order my list for me...Hence I'll have to fix the whole list.

I'll let you know if that fixes it for me when I can get TES5Edit to load them all without error -edit-

Edited by HeeroValentine

Yeah I haven't had a lot of problems with loot before untill Requiem. Oh well I can't expect Loot to know about the best order with the amount of mods I'm trying to get to work together.

Haven't had a lot of time to work on it, but basically from what I've seen it's the loadorder. Lots of patches who are missing masters because the master is further up the list. Probably have some time for it tonight :). Then I just need to hope I didn't **** something else up xD.

Well my load order is in order now. It runs through TES5EDIT without giving me an error.

Sadly when I loadup SKSE I still get stuck on the Imperial Dragon logo, no smoke or music in the background and no access to the main menu.

Any suggestions?

-edit- Is it worth the effort to match the mod list with the plug-in list? As in, might that solve the issue? -edit-

Edited by HeeroValentine

No need to do that, usually something is missing a master but if TES5Edit loads it then something else is a problem, these things can be a ***** to fix when you don't know what to look for, has happened to all of us here.

LOOT is fine, just manually order Requiem and it's dependent mods and patches afterwards.

::):

Edited by Smile44

Yeah I'm kinda stuck now. Only thing I know is that the game plays fine without Requiem, but it seems to be such an awesome mod (based on vids and description) that I need to have it xD.

Next option is probably deactivating mods except Requiem and see which one might cause a conflict somehow with Requiem, but not with the rest.

-edit- Jep it was my own dumb fault by using old patches, the game is running perfectly right now. Thanks for all the help guys :) -edit-

Edited by HeeroValentine