Requiem Pack (WIP)

Well there is a balance. I played the game through three times before I discovered modding different character builds. that was back in 2012 early, have not played it through since, though have lots of fun little goes of the game trying out new mods and dungeons. I guess the quest for a stable uber game is what motivates me to keep working on it. That said using load order you can get a stable game, that is after all how the pack is built but it is built around 1.73 of Requiem - I do not see why 1.8 will not be as effective in a similar configuration except for the absence of an updated Requiem - Dragonborn.

::):

Edited by Smile44

Even with Azirok's patches you will still need a CR patch to have everything run smoothly.

His updated patches would change some things though, right?

@Smile44

So just to get this straight: Means building a CR Patch creating certain compatibilites (e.g. copy records from WAF and Requiem.esp in order to use them both) or just settling which mod overrides other mods? I'm at a loss :(

Azirok will be publishing a guide aimed at helping users build a Requiem CR patch. Considering the mods that he uses I doubt that it would easily be possible to get a more challenging game, his game is a combination of SR (like mods) plus REGS (like mods) Plus Requiem plus mods like SoT, it is a really ambitious build. With the skyproc patcher built in as well then compatibility is only going to improve. He will also be putting some merged plugins together that will no doubt require the use of certain deservedly popular mods. I can't wait.

Edited by Smile44

I currently am in the middle of a Requiem 1.8 game and did not realize early on that the compatibility patches I installed for Dragonborn, Falskaar, and Wyrmstooth were not yet updated to 1.8.  So far, the game seems to be fine, however, I have not traveled to any of these additional locations yet.  Would this be game breaking for me if attempting to access the DLC in game?  I don't know if anyone has yet tried these patches with the current 1.8 Requiem build.

This I do not know. Azirok is currently in the process of updating his patches. There may well be a number of patches that wont need much or any adjustments but there are some big changes in 1.8 so I will wait and see. Unlikely that the game will crash with these older patches, you may well just be able to update them when the new ones come out, hopefully.

Sorry in advance for the lazy question: Is there progress on the graphics bashed tags for Skyrim? It would eliminate much of the required patching for STEP. Since The Paarthurnax Dilemma ought to be compatible with this release of Requiem (haven't chekced), only BOYD, GDO and WAF/CCF/CCO would be left for patching.

Edited by Spock

Those are already patched in Requiem - Patch Central, very unlikely that they will need any attention, actually BOYD is patched elsewhere and is I think up to date. I'm waiting on Dragonborn Remade myself before I update the guide for STEP. Need a few more to update for SR:LE and REGS. That said I can't get the latest version of ETaC to work as whenever I use it my game will not load properly - I'm sure it is something obvious, just don't have a great deal of time to look.

Off to the pub now to put all those calories back on that I just burned at the gym - GET IN!!

Have fun! Trink one for me too, I'm a little ill and have to let go of the streak I had over the last weeks :confused:

Yep, if Azirok updates his patches graphics tags would probably mean all the conflicts can be solved by load ordering and bashing alone, which is really nice.

Hi i have a issue i've installed requiem and running the reproccer but is crashes and says i'm missing the unoffical skyrim patch but i have all unoffical patches installed in MO. i've ran loot no issues i've ran the TES5Edit and it loads correctly. but everytime i run the reproccer is crash and say miss masters.

don't worry think i found the issue Unoffical patches were updated last night

Edited by Darth_mathias