A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Im running SRLE/REGS.. getting errors from NPC Enchantments in my SUM.esp from 3DNPC... I cut the details out...[02:05] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord[02:05] Background Loader: Errors were found in: Darksteel1_3DNPC "Darksteel Watcher" [NPC_:CE1D7A94[02:05] Background Loader: Errors were found in: Male6Darksteel3DNPC "Darksteel Agent" [NPC_:CE1E8C69][02:05] Background Loader: Errors were found in: Korrilan3DNPC "Korrilan" [NPC_:CE2BB987]

Not sure how to fix this or what is causing it. its only in these 3 NPCs. Everything else looks good. Should I just put 3DNPC on the blocklist for SUM

I don't think any mods in SRLE (and not included in STEP) would conflict with 3DNPC, unless Nearox decides to include Open Cities or something else that changes the cities :)

Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp isn't really a patch btw, it just changes 3 priests' outfits. Which is why it's not included in the REGS guide, not worth the slot imho.

Actually I think the Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp file available on the CCF page is still broken (I posted about it a long time ago but it probably went unnoticed since that was when CCO was released)

EDIT: Yeah, it's the december file still, which means the masters are inversed (and sorting them in TES5Edit won't fix it either, you have to do it with Wrye Bash)

Edited by CJ2311

@cj2311 sorry for ot but what's difference from sorting masters in wrye and tes5edit?

Basically, if you reorder the masters automatically in TES5Edit, it won't break references to the masters, while the Wrye Bash function is basically used to rename a master file.What I mean is that WB doesn't really have a sort masters option, just the possibility of swapping the master by changing "3DNPC.esp" to "Clothing and Clutter fixes.esp" (and vice versa) in the masters panel or the patch, which in this case, will fix the patch (but in all other cases, it'll just break ****)

Unique Border Gates ESPs are not in the BOSS master list and no instructions for BUM are included.

Thanks :)I'm already aware of that (thanks to Malouz) but I can't download the files at the moment, so I can't know the file names. All I can tell you for now is that all should go be to BOTTOM Landscaping.If someone were to give me the full name of all 3 esps, I'll update the guide :P

While my mod will work as-is, you will be unable to have full access to its content if the invisible border Bethesda placed around Skyrim is not turned off. In order to do so please add, or ensure, the following is in your Skyrim.ini file:[General]bBorderRegionsEnabled=0

Should the following instructions for Unique Border Gates be included?