A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Yay, I love updates :p (NSUtR compatibility *.* I have to check how you managed to do it with RRR and Expanded Winterhold)

The NSutR compatibility patch is for ETaC only though, so it covers Morthal and Dawnstar, but not Winterhold.Will fix that shortly, but what exactly do you mean by RRR? Room Rental only changes the interiors AFAIK...

Now, two concerns: the fight against the thalmor, I remember the odd bug here and there and the english being meh (not that mine is much better :x), is it all fixed?And, much more important, how safe is it to merge the patches? Or should I try and report?

Well here's the thing: I've not noticed any bugs with the FaTT series myself, and when I asked here, the only response I got was about a bug that was in the old version of the Sky Haven Temple (which has been fixed), nothing about FaTT.And you can merge the patches as long as you're using the latest version of the merge plugin, although if you merge RWT you're going to have a bad time since the merged patch will have to be placed after all the lighting mods and therefore require a bit of forwarding.

-snip-May I suggest that these conflicts be noted in the REGS entry for SHTE?

Good point, I forgot to mention the paarthunax dilemna for STEP users anyway, so I'll add a section with instructions for mods that are incompatible D:I'm going to test the EFF compatibility though, that note from the author is old, so maybe the new beta works with the SHT mod.

And is there any chance that Moonpath could be added to REGS, and a 'official' REGS-RRRE-Moonpath patch be created?

No plans of including Moonpath to Elsweyr in the guide, no... A bit too linear and some of the VA is not that great, which is understandable since Khajits are so hard to voice.

The current conflict resolution page on the REGS-SRLE Patch hasn't been updated yet for the change in Sky Haven mods.

I think the Conflict Resolution page hasn't been updated at all as a matter of fact. *Pokes Nearox with a stick*

You don't have to install that mod to use REGS. Every mod on that list is optional :p

Oh and there's no issue between NSutR and Winterhold Expanded, except for a small stair step that pops out of the ground. I fixed that, and will add it to the NSutR patch this afternoon (working on a ELFX exteriors tentative fix at the moment)

Edited by CJ2311

The NSutR compatibility patch is for ETaC only though, so it covers Morthal and Dawnstar, but not Winterhold.Will fix that shortly, but what exactly do you mean by RRR? Room Rental only changes the interiors AFAIK...

RRR Enhanced also does an overhaul to the Nightgate and Old Hroldan Inns as of the latest version at least. Now that you've shown me how to disable stuff via patch I may try to go for a patch, else you'll have flying snow near the entrance to NG Inn (haven't tested the other one). That's the reason I started using basic :/I believe I have some screenshots of that over at the NSUtR threadEDIT: yes, the EWR issue is just that small thing, and a mesh that is a bit too high in the abandoned house :p Edited by Gandaganza

RRR Enhanced also does an overhaul to the Nightgate and Old Hroldan Inns as of the latest version at least. Now that you've shown me how to disable stuff via patch I may try to go for a patch, else you'll have flying snow near the entrance to NG Inn (haven't tested the other one). That's the reason I started using basic :/I believe I have some screenshots of that over at the NSUtR thread

Woops, guess I better keep the 3.0.1 update hidden until I fix that too then :p 

EDIT: yes, the EWR issue is just that small thing, and a mesh that is a bit too high in the abandoned house :p

Which one of the abandoned houses would that be? D:EDIT: Isn't the Hroldan Inn in the reach anyway? There's no snow near there :P Edited by CJ2311

Which one of the abandoned houses would that be? D:

The one on the right just before you go in to the college. I just got home so I might go for some screenshots in a while. It's almost unnoticeable, I just saw it because I was looking for it :p try to see it ingame.Have I told you how much I love you right now? You're fixing everything I couldn't xDEDIT: I told you I hadn't seen that one! No idea where it even is :/ Edited by Gandaganza

The one on the right just before you go in to the college. I just got home so I might go for some screenshots in a while. It's almost unnoticeable, I just saw it because I was looking for it :p try to see it ingame.

Will have another look at it, I did change something with that house earlier, but didn't notice any floating snow directly in the CK.EDIT: Yup, it was already fixed in 3.0.1. Edited by CJ2311

Version 3.0.2:

[*]Added a tentative fix for those using ELFX - Exteriors, to remove some of the floating lights.

[*]Added a patch for No Snow under the roof, ETaC, and Realistic Room Rental Enhanced.

[*]Fixed the FOMOD installer which was not installing the Helgen Reborn - Cyrodiil Frontier patch.

[*]Removed a few minor clipping issues which would appear if using No Snow under the Roof together with Winterhold Expanded Ruins.

Sorry guys I haven't finished updating the wiki yet regarding SRLE compatibility. Quite a few changes were made to SRLE's Conflict Resolution section by Neo plus there is now the new REGS version 3, which is a complete remake of some areas. Going to work on it soon (today or tomorrow).

Thank you btw Kelmych for point that out about SHT.

Also now that you are talking about EFF compatibility. I believe that kryptopyr's Nightinggale Hall Restored doesn't work 100% with EFF. Karliah will be your follower but some stuff doesn't work. There's a workaround at the description page I think, will add some notes about it.

Sorry guys I haven't finished updating the wiki yet regarding SRLE compatibility. Quite a few changes were made to SRLE's Conflict Resolution section by Neo plus there is now the new REGS version 3, which is a complete remake of some areas. Going to work on it soon (today or tomorrow).

Thanks buddy :DEDIT: Since we're talking about EFF, can anyone confirm whether it works correctly with Interesting NPCs as well?I know 3DNPC works perfectly fine with UFO - Compatibility Edition, and not compatible with Amazing Follower Tweaks (well it is, but you can't dismiss 3DNPC followers), but I don't know about EFF. Edited by CJ2311

I just noticed this pack and wanted to point out that Helgen Reborn and The Cyrodiil Frontier - Fight Against the Thalmor II are not compatible. I found this out the hard in my current play through. You will CTD at Thalmor Prison. From Helgen reborn page:

Q - I crash when I get near the Thalmor Prison.A - If you're using "The Cyrodiil Frontier - Fight Against the Thalmor II" they are not presently compatible. In V103 and up, I have done everything I can do on my end. I have also tried to contact MadFrenchie, but it appears they have abandoned their mod. Some people have said they were able to fast travel to the Thalmor Checkpoint and walk over to the prison from there, so you may want to give that a try if you're getting CTD's.

I fixed CTDs by disabling the Thalmor mods in my current play through. But this pack looks interesting as it includes many of the mods I use on top of SR:LE.

EDIT: Please ignore post. I just noticed there is a patch to fix the issue.

Edited by DanimalTwo

I just noticed this pack and wanted to point out that Helgen Reborn and The Cyrodiil Frontier - Fight Against the Thalmor II are not compatible. I found this out the hard in my current play through. You will CTD at Thalmor Prison. From Helgen reborn page:

I fixed CTDs by disabling the Thalmor mods in my current play through. But this pack looks interesting as it includes many of the mods I use on top of SR:LE.

#Helgen Reborn - Cyrodiil Frontier Patch.esp