A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

@wing and CJ, I don't use 3DNPCs, but are those issues fixable by a patch? Because I don't see one in wing's load order. Wing, you should it, it's not hard, just a bit tedious. Go to SR:LE conflict resolution page and watch the sharlikran video that is linked there, it tells you all you need to know :p

I have to be honest and say I hadn't installed the full set of REGS last week, before you updated the pack to 3.x, and now that I've read the full description of Sky Haven Temple Enhanced, I'm tempted to just not use The Paarthumax Dilemma, because SHT sound so much more intriguing and well integrated with MadFrenchie's series that you've added, as well as with Helgen Reborn, a quest mod I just can't wait to play (and I've been waiting to start my play through for over 3 months now!)

Full disclosure though, I'm only using 70% of STEP core, and a good part of STEP extended, so I won't feel so guilty disabling TPD...

EDIT - BTW, when I clean SkyHavenTempleEnhanced, I get 81 ITM records cleaned, not 83. UDR is 315, same as in the updated pack guide. Strange.

Edited by keithinhanoi

Concerning the Birds nest issue, I'm now confused. Is it Birds of Skyrim or Birds and Flocks that adds the floating nests? Because Birds of Skyrim isn't even in STEP or SR:LE, and I'm pretty sure it would conflict with more than just ETaC if it adds nests all over the place... Also if it's Birds of Skyrim then it has no place in the REGS - STEP Extended Patch.

I have to be honest and say I hadn't installed the full set of REGS last week, before you updated the pack to 3.x, and now that I've read the full description of Sky Haven Temple Enhanced, I'm tempted to just not use The Paarthumax Dilemma, because SHT sound so much more intriguing and well integrated with MadFrenchie's series that you've added, as well as with Helgen Reborn, a quest mod I just can't wait to play (and I've been waiting to start my play through for over 3 months now!)

Full disclosure though, I'm only using 70% of STEP core, and a good part of STEP extended, so I won't feel so guilty disabling TPD...

Well you're still going to need to have TPD activated in order to use the official STEP Patches, so honestly, I'd wait a day or two if I were you, I already prepared a navmesh-cleaned, paarthunax-free version of SHT, just gotta wait for ItsMeToo's reply :)

Concerning the Birds nest issue, I'm now confused. Is it Birds of Skyrim or Birds and Flocks that adds the floating nests? Because Birds of Skyrim isn't even in STEP or SR:LE, and I'm pretty sure it would conflict with more than just ETaC if it adds nests all over the place... Also if it's Birds of Skyrim then it has no place in the REGS - STEP Extended Patch.

Well you're still going to need to have TPD activated in order to use the official STEP Patches, so honestly, I'd wait a day or two if I were you, I already prepared a navmesh-cleaned, paarthunax-free version of SHT, just gotta wait for ItsMeToo's reply :)

The nests and accompanying flying birds are provided by the fabulous (but very non-STEP) SkyBirds by steve40. I'm betting that Wing and I are part of a bird-loving minority, so don't worry about it. Wing - I'll PM you with a patch when the dust settles on REGS 3.x, maybe in a week or so. Remind me if I forget.

As for the official STEP patch, well, I actually use the official keithinhanoi patch, and that has override records for TPD in it, so it will be my problem either way. Nonetheless, I'll wait as you suggest and see what happens. Thanks so much for trying to negotiate with ItsMeToo.

EDIT - BTW, when I clean SkyHavenTempleEnhanced, I get 81 ITM records cleaned, not 83. UDR is 315, same as in the updated pack guide. Strange.

That could have been a typo of me, I'll check it later. Nothing to worry about though.EDIT: Also, you really shouldn't hold off playing the game or modding the game further because of Sky Haven Temple. Chances are, you won't be visiting there soon anyways (assuming you start a new game) so you should be able to plug in the mod later and then re-run the REGS FOMOD installer with possibly updates files of CJ. Edited by Nearox